Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yup very thankful
I'm actually surprised Tracy and many other good suppliers here are as patient as they are. I can't even imagine some of the messages/emails/bullshit they get from people on a daily basis.

I remember one guy who got his product and then cussed out the supplier with several nasty emails, posted on the boards how he was ripped off only to find out the supplier packed his items in a "stealth" way and he simply had to take the lid off.

I'm actually surprised Tracy and many other good suppliers here are as patient as they are. I can't even imagine some of the messages/emails/bullshit they get from people on a daily basis.

I remember one guy who got his product and then cussed out the supplier with several nasty emails, posted on the boards how he was ripped off only to find out the supplier packed his items in a "stealth" way and he simply had to take the lid off.
I miss the days of getting stealth steroids labeled as “gay lube oil.”

I miss the days of getting stealth steroids labeled as “gay lube oil.”
I remember that!! Plus shampoo bottles, puzzle game boxes, etc. Also remember the 5ml sachets labeled as aroma oil.

Then there was the classic redicat paper anabolics. Sheets of grid paper with the oral pressed in between.

I remember that!! Plus shampoo bottles, puzzle game boxes, etc. Also remember the 5ml sachets labeled as aroma oil.

Then there was the classic redicat paper anabolics. Sheets of grid paper with the oral pressed in between.
Yeah the aroma oil satchets lol. I used to get Thai orals in DVD cases too (when we used to think we were outsmarting LE by calling them DVDs on the internet).

Reddicat was the man. I think there was another dude named nighcraweler maybe who used to blend orals into protein powder.

Wild times.

Even with the oil promo my emails and payment got answered pretty darn quick, Within a couple days. Now I’m just waiting to see it at my door step ;)
Good on yall

QSC oughta find the manufacturer of those coffee warmers and get a deal, then ship them with every order of oils over $200 or some such.
They make them right next door to qsc. Qsc first started out as Quality Steroids and Candle warmers. Nah. jk, it was Quality Steroids and Ceramics

Last edited:

Sponsors

Back