Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've crunched the numbers on some of the primo sales. Assuming they're 10mL vials. A kit contains 20 grams of primo @ $220.

20 grams of primo raws runs $300.

So I'd say it's a hell of a deal. I still prefer to brew my own. But still, I can't knock you guys who are hoarding away primo kits.
Yeah bro, as soon as I saw the pricing come out on that I knew instantly there was no way I would be able to say no.

Protocol is (QSC) 5iu HGH as a bolus pre-bed. Testing was done 12 hours post last bolus and only 10 days into treatment. Results are very good considering my liver health. Will post in blood work section also.
View attachment 299379

482 ug/L on 5 iu hGH/d is a good response. Assuming you meant your liver health isn't good, this argues against poor liver health being detrimental to IGF-1 response to hGH.

Please what's up with your liver health??

482 ug/L on 5 iu hGH/d is a good response. Assuming you meant your liver health isn't good, this argues against poor liver health being detrimental to IGF-1 response to hGH.

Please what's up with your liver health??
My AST levels have been chronically (very) high for years suggesting liver injury/inflammation. Who knows it could just be my baseline? I am surprised at the results, i thought it can take up to 6 weeks of treatment for liver to make adequate amounts of igf1 but test results prove i am wrong

My AST levels have been chronically (very) high for years suggesting liver injury/inflammation. Who knows it could just be my baseline? I am surprised at the results, i thought it can take up to 6 weeks of treatment for liver to make adequate amounts of igf1 but test results prove i am wrong
Ironically, mine were chronically high before I started steroids. When I got on roids I was so terrified about them getting worse I researched for months how to improve them and put that all into effect and now my AST is always in line even while blasting.

You sure you weren't using a source's Primo that was also using EO as a solvent? Some sources think they're being sneaky using EO, and it can cause problems for some people.
I didn’t even think of that. I’ve never come across EO.
Didn’t notice anything weird with the oil.
How would I properly know? Before I make assumptions lol

Ironically, mine were chronically high before I started steroids. When I got on roids I was so terrified about them getting worse I researched for months how to improve them and put that all into effect and now my AST is always in line even while blasting.
What did you do to lower them?

I tried to order 8 kits from oil promo and shipping to US is $150.

That seems a bit high.

Has anyone ordered similar kits, how much did you pay for shipping.

Back