Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

People don't use if lr3 because of the cost so it being on sale I'm sure that's why it got more buys. 12$ a vial is insane considering it still goes for close to $100 on peptide sites. I do love it but u can get similar effects from insulin and hgh and those are better cost to dose ratio. Igf pump is a great feeling in the gym.

It's so hard not to jump on these promos every time they come out. Not comfortable with parcels from China to HI so I'm waiting for the domestic promos.

I have used both and honestly, didn't notice a major difference. I personally prefer the enanthate now for the less frequent injects. Just a personal preference though.
Propionat with 50mg ed is much more potent than 200mg Enanthat e3d. My skin proves it every time.

Propionat with 50mg ed is much more potent than 200mg Enanthat e3d. My skin proves it every time.
I am not disregarding your experience or anything. I havent done prop and I cant speak for it out of experience.

on paper it should be near equal value. but that is assumptions and on paper. There are so many other factors, hormonal fluctuations, etc

so 150mg of prop is 120mg of active hormone
200mg of Test E is 140mg of active hormone.

Then there is a whole other topic of prop having a higher peak and shit.

At the end of the day, most of us will agree.

"STFU, Inject AAS, Eat, and lift weights!"

1730142764272.webp

Tbh I keep seing all these complaints in other subforums where I don't have previleges to answer

You already sold to geriatrics going through their mid life crisis, and now added to the mix are the fat fucks using injectable self-discipline. People like @Sampei or @iris being estrogenic cunts to anyone showing a modicum of decency while wondering what to do with all the extra tirz30 they have at home, or worst goul thinking his gpt scraping studies puts him anywhere on the map compared to people like Narta.

@Grey Spartan is one of those geriatrics who wouldn't stop bringing up he spent a WHOLE 4K and his international drug dealer doesn't know him by name! How audacious!

You fat fucks will always be fat fucks, it doesn't matter how much liquid self discipline you inject.

It's annoying as fuck when you try to wear the badge of an OG gearhead when the only thing you have in common is a drug dealer.

And don't you think @juicebro is a bit on the nose when you don't even know what the word mogg means? Stupid old fuck.

Just a bunch of fake fat fucks trying to pose as anything besides what they see in the mirror

You already sold to geriatrics going through their mid life crisis, and now added to the mix are the fat fucks using injectable self-discipline. People like @Sampei or @iris being estrogenic cunts to anyone showing a modicum of decency while wondering what to do with all the extra tirz30 they have at home, or worst goul thinking his gpt scraping studies puts him anywhere on the map compared to people like Narta.

@Grey Spartan is one of those geriatrics who wouldn't stop bringing up he spent a WHOLE 4K and his international drug dealer doesn't know him by name! How audacious!

You fat fucks will always be fat fucks, it doesn't matter how much liquid self discipline you inject.

It's annoying as fuck when you try to wear the badge of an OG gearhead when the only thing you have in common is a drug dealer.

And don't you think @juicebro is a bit on the nose when you don't even know what the word mogg means? Stupid old fuck.

Just a bunch of fake fat fucks trying to pose as anything besides what they see in the mirror
questions how you really feel GIF by Lucifer

Cool story bro, now go suck a dick pencil neck cat lady.

Injectable self discipline. Love it

First order arrives, put vial under sunlight and see a gray particle floating in the gear, should I even pin or just trash it.
Every week you see this question yet people still buy oil from this vendor, I guess everyone just orders then ask questions later lol.

Injectable self discipline. Love it
May well be, but the less fat people the better IMO, both from a public health standpoint and a financial one. Fat people and the chronic disease that inevitably follows their associated lifestyle places tremendous strain on Western health care systems worldwide. Mitigating this to any significant degree is a net win. If we have to keep them on drugs forever to keep them from being fat, then so be it. The 'why' they are fat really does not matter much from the context of the drugs.

I suppose in a perfect world it would also provide a catalyst to rethink some of their prior decisions regarding food choices and exercise, but just not being fat alone mitigates disease risk considerably.

You hit IGNORE on a handful of these and the forums suddenly are infinitely cleaner and actually enjoyable to read. The only signs that will be visible of them will be their excessive use of thumbs up/down that they constantly press as they mutually masturbate each other.

Back