Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone tested their GH with Jano coming from QSC?

Not denying it’s legitimacy. My concern is the shit sitting in a warehouse and degrading over time so it’s less potent by the time it reaches your hands.

Never actually had problems with his domestic GH, just wondering if anyone has gone through the trouble of double checking it’s g2g
HGH is a stable lyophilised product that can sit months in a warehouse without degradation.

Here is an example, I sent HGH to Janoshik, during summer, sent 20th July, received 9th August, so about 20 days transit.
Purity is okay.

HGH 10iu 082022.png

Updates on reship policy, since we ship worldwide, I want to make some things clear for some countries.

We garantee delivery, and we reship cost free with no need to place an order for all the EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia.

For EU : I garantee both Post NL, EU special line.
Exception: Italy, Hungary, I only garantee EU special line, not because we had seizures, but because of post office and slow transit times, customs take long time to release some goods, so at least with EU special line there is no customs.

Norway, the worst post office ever, I had 100% of parcels going through customs and released, but once arrives to post office, some are lost, 3 cases until now, and it's not a part of EU, no reship policy anymore.

For some latin america countries, africa, it's a hit or a miss, we had some seizures lately.
The following countries do not have reship policy: Chile, Peru, Mexico.

New special lines available: Brazil and Chile:

Gross weight:
Less than 500 grams: $65
500-1kg: $75
1-2kg: $110

For all countries that have right in reship, we only reship once.

Updates on reship policy, since we ship worldwide, I want to make some things clear for some countries.

We garantee delivery, and we reship cost free with no need to place an order for all the EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia.

For EU : I garantee both Post NL, EU special line.
Exception: Italy, Hungary, I only garantee EU special line, not because we had seizures, but because of post office and slow transit times, customs take long time to release some goods, so at least with EU special line there is no customs.

Norway, the worst post office ever, I had 100% of parcels going through customs and released, but once arrives to post office, some are lost, 3 cases until now, and it's not a part of EU, no reship policy anymore.

For some latin america countries, africa, it's a hit or a miss, we had some seizures lately.
The following countries do not have reship policy: Chile, Peru, Mexico.

New special lines available: Brazil and Chile:

Gross weight:
Less than 500 grams: $65
500-1kg: $75
1-2kg: $110

For all countries that have right in reship, we only reship once.
How about damaged or missing items due to transport handling ie. Water damage, broken vials or lost items due to destroyed packaging? This is mostly handling by couriers fault.

How about damaged or missing items due to transport handling ie. Water damage, broken vials or lost items due to destroyed packaging? This is mostly handling by couriers fault.
We compensate customer on his next order for the damaged items, for example if you ordered 1 kit test e and 1 vial broke, you take a picture of it and remind me on your next order, I add it for free.

Wa have always done that.

Orals stocks, since we will be stopping manufacturing tabs, we have some low stocks on some hot sellers:

Less than 20 bottles each for:

Anadrol
Halotestin
Methyltrienone (oral tren)
Superdrol

For EU warehouse, I wanna get rid off the pct meds, if any resellers wanna contact me for those (Tamoxifene and Clomid) I can give a good discount .

About 50 bottles left for each.

Haha sorry but I don't know what it is.
bro its the best anime made after attack on titan , and it getd release in china first then it takes weeks or even months to be released in germany ,and i cant wait to see the next arc so when its get released , would your screen record it and send me for 150€?

bro its the best anime made after attack on titan , and it getd release in china first then it takes weeks or even months to be released in germany ,and i cant wait to see the next arc so when its get released , would your screen record it and send me for 150€?
do you want to say one piece is only on place 3 of your most favorite animes?!
pff. no more deals with you xD

do you want to say one piece is only on place 3 of your most favorite animes?!
pff. no more deals with you xD
1 - attack on titan
2- demon slayer
3- van hellsing ultimate
3- death note
4- baki
5- kengan ashura (not story bit because i lile MA animes haha )
6- one piece but i already read the manga and dont need to watch it , only when he turns into joy boy it will get intresting

the others i didnt finish

also there was a super mad gore anime but i forgot the name , it was depressiv and the bad won and was super gore haha would be my n.4 if i knew the name

oils almost sold out, few vials left:
Tren E 200mg/ml : 5 vials
Mk677 mg/ml: 4 vials
Tren A 200mg/ml : 35 vials

Medium stock:
Ripped : 24 kits
Primo 200, primo 100, mast p 100, mast e 200 (lazy to count)

Tren E 100mg/ml $100/kit

Tren e 100.jpegTren E oil.png

Parabolan (tren hex) 100mg/ml $126/kit

parabolan.jpeg

DHB 100mg/ml $110/kit

purple tops.jpegDHB oil.png

Injectable Dianabol 100mg/ml $70/kit:

DB.jpeg