Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

UPDATED PDF PRICE LIST

With updated International, EU and US domestic lists too

New products: Tirzepatide peptide, oils back to stock US domestic (test e, test c, tren a, primo e) and EU domestic products (tabs, oils and HGH)

76€/kit of 100IU HGH available in Europe, ETA 2-7 days.

For orders or to get the list by email:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

Attachments

• QSC - Price list 07-2022.pdf
    107.5 KB · Views: 248
UPDATED PDF PRICE LIST

With updated International, EU and US domestic lists too

New products: Tirzepatide peptide, oils back to stock US domestic (test e, test c, tren a, primo e) and EU domestic products (tabs, oils and HGH)

76€/kit of 100IU HGH available in Europe, ETA 2-7 days.

For orders or to get the list by email:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Do you guys have a plan on a higher dosage/ml Deca?
300mg/ml would be awesome

it gets even funnier when you realize most of them probably brew from QSC raws and resell the peptides with their own labels. People act like there's this huge selection of Chinese chem suppliers that offer bulk and low prices. Its a very limited market and because QSC is the lowest price / highest volume vendor they're are the likeliest source for all of these guys raws.
I actually know from experience that there is indeed a huge selection of Chinese raw chem suppliers that offer bulk at low prices. It just happens that QSC is up on game to meso. And they are the only ones here on meso.

admins are able to see duplicate accounts, it’s tracked by IP address you dope. But it’s easier to label everyone you disagree with as an alt account isn’t it?
are you really this dumb or you think others are this dumb?
go google "free online proxy" or fire up your favorite vpn, but you already knew that.

I think u have to wait 30 days and then they'll reship it with your next order
Great for the source not so much for the client.

Order spend whatever $ to get you through the year. Source does not send you your order (I am not saying this is what he is doing, just a possibility). You wait 4, 6, 8 weeks. Source says hey its lost make another order and I will send what got lost plus your new order. Sonhe doubles his orders...

Again before the dickridersnjump on this, I am NOT saying QSC is doing this but they very easily could and double up

Order spend whatever $ to get you through the year. Source does not send you your order (I am not saying this is what he is doing, just a possibility). You wait 4, 6, 8 weeks. Source says hey its lost make another order and I will send what got lost plus your new order. Sonhe doubles his orders...

Again before the dickridersnjump on this, I am NOT saying QSC is doing this but they very easily could and double up
"They could, i don't know, maybe, i think..."

Shut up seriously if you don't have something to say retarded autist

I know your first 2 orders didn’t go as planned, but I promise to ship everything out once you place your third order

Not yet, we didn't make the first batch yet, what is your suggestion mg per vial?

Tirzepatide mg/vial, my suggestion: 10 mg.

Studies show people on 5 to 15 mg with little benefit of 15 mg over 10 mg, and people here probably would be more interested in the convenience of fewer rather than more vials per week, so maybe 10 mg (once weekly subQ inj)?

People here also like to play with higher than recommended doses, so 10 mg vials would be easy to ramp up to 20 mg/wk with 2 vials per week. Or more conservatively, 1/2 vial would be a starting dose of 5 mg/wk.

Ultimately, whatever would be more cost effective.

Studies show people on 5 to 15 mg with little benefit of 15 mg over 10 mg, and people here probably would be more interested in the convenience of fewer rather than more vials per week, so maybe 10 mg (once weekly subQ inj)?

People here also like to play with higher than recommended doses, so 10 mg vials would be easy to ramp up to 20 mg/wk with 2 vials per week. Or more conservatively, 1/2 vial would be a starting dose of 5 mg/wk.

tirzepatide 5mg $268
tirzepatide 10mg $445

The problem is that the 10mg might be very expensive to most of customers.