Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Exact same. Xan/coke. DMT once never again!! Lol
I wanna hear the story behind that. What happened? Was it just a horrible trip or did the effects linger a bit?
I've never tried it but I have watched soo much Joe Rogan I am thinking about it. I am keen for the spiritual awakening, not so much on the potential for mental health side effects.

Yes man, I am totally going through the whole process of clearing my cookies, closing google, reopening google, connecting to paid proxies, logging into meso, posting on one account, then logging out, disconnecting from proxy, clearing cookies, closing google, reopening google, connecting to a new proxy, logging back into meso on another account, every single time I want to post without being detected as an alt. And I’m totally doing this multiple times per minute on multiple accounts. lmao.
You seem to have a great deal of knowledge on this process…..

I can't take this serious when you have only posted in this thread.
Anyone that is a regular that participates in normal conversations testing stuff?
I'd be happy to test primo 200 and Mast when it arrives.
Guys who participate in the drama and posting everywhere often don't even lift ^^

No one will spend $120 to advertise for free for us, especially that our vials are unique, and Jano can provide pictures of samples he tested if needed ^^

@hooonst tested the primo 200 and he said that once it was shipped to Jano, @Minihulk82 tested the masteron e

Mast E oil.png

And you already have about 40 third party lab tests in forum, most of the lab testing forum first pages are full with our blind lab tests, if you have any doubts you can send yours as well, testing is always welcomed :cool:

Anyone that is a regular that participates in normal conversations testing stuff?
If Janoshik tested it, its legit, no matter how many posts the account has. Lol.

I don't understand why you can't take 3rd party HPLC testing seriously... what am I missing? You can say what you want about the vendor or other members on here, but I don't see how you doubt that test. Did you use the verification code and it came up illegitimate?

Serious questions here, I want to understand what you mean

And you already have about 40 third party lab tests in forum, most of the lab testing forum first pages are full with our blind lab tests, if you have any doubts you can send yours as well, testing is always welcomed :cool:
Always welcomed, huh?

You weren't very happy when Deus tested your "toremifine". You accused him of sending someone else's product to be tested before admitting that you sent him the wrong, yet very similar, product.