Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't understand why you can't take 3rd party HPLC testing seriously... what am I missing? You can say what you want about the vendor or other members on here, but I don't see how you doubt that test. Did you use the verification code and it came up illegitimate?

Serious questions here, I want to understand what you mean
It's not the test itself.
Jano is fine.
But this really doesn't probe much as he only posts here.
Could literally send in anything and say it's qingdao

Jano is fine.
That logic could be applied to literally all testing for every other source as well. Let's not go down this road, its just stupid.

That logic could be applied to literally all testing for every other source as well. Let's not go down this road, its just stupid.
Wrong.
If you research you see active members doing testing.
My point is a member that posts in one thread should be questioned as to the validity.
I'm not against qingdao.
Just saying that test really proves nothing

I assumed, incorrectly apparently with QSC written on the test it was QSC and you would know that as you would have put that on the test result. Apparently that is not correct
I don't know whether they are associated or not. It is not within my power to verify. I just test stuff and try to not suck.

Jano is fine.
So you believe someone went out of their way to purchase known good products and get them tested under Qingdao's name? That's not impossible I suppose, but HIGHLY improbable

I get that lol, who sent it in QSC or Hooonst?

The test was sent by me to Janshik. Otherwise, I don't have time to actively write here and only read quietly in the forum. What should I prove and how?

Think what you want - at least I know that my ordered Primo is Ok

Last edited:
Not really

His raws seem to be ok, but his finished products have been all over the place. Remember blind testing is more reliable than something sent from the source or with the sources knowledge so it is a relevant question. But as usual the sources white knights come to defend.
That’s my point though. Unless you personally send in the samples from a large batch you purchased you have no way of knowing if ANY Janoshik sample is from who it claims to be or that it isn’t a different batch. The smart play here would be to 1) buy in large quantities, 2) send a sample from each purchased batch for testing. I’ve written about this elsewhere under the title “how to (semi-) safely buy cheap Chinese gear”

I‘ve previously had blood tests on a popular brand, one with those verification codes, that did very well for me, but a buddy took the same brand, marked as the same batch number, from a different vendor that didn’t change his blood levels at all.

The test was sent by me to Janshik. Otherwise, I don't have time to actively write here and only read quietly in the forum. What should I prove and how?

Think what you want - at least I know that my ordered Primo is Ok
The question I had was the client name on the test is QSC, typically it would have been something else if sent in by a user not the source.

And Jano can't even confirm is Qindao sent or the member who has only posted in this thread.
I've ordered and will test all products.
Nothing goes in me before it's blind tested.

Hopefully I get some credit for the testing.
Your reaching dog. Qds sent out messages saying he would cover cost if someone would send in a sample of primo 200. Homeboy obliged and sent to jano. Client says qds cause he’s the one who paid. At the end of the day as others have said anyone can send any sample and claim it’s such and such source. Only way to know is to test your vials in your possession. This is just a step in the right direction. At this point if your ordering from a source and they don’t have many many lab tests your doing it wrong.

To me there is no reason to not trust this one specific lab test. There's a couple of lab tests of QDS 100mg and 200mg primo from other customers if I remember correctly and they were all good.

The question I had was the client name on the test is QSC, typically it would have been something else if sent in by a user not the source.
The test was initiated by me privately and I am also not QSC or work for the company. The vial from the test comes from a private order from May from me.

i assume vial was sent from @hooonst but paid by @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals . Post 11006 indicates hoonest wanted to have paid labtest for the primo 200 after QDS asked about most wanted lab tests

-@hooonst paid for the lab test, and sent the sample from his order, I promised the refund of few lab tests as mentionned some pages ago when I asked you all what are you wanting to see tested, i will refund him tonight (US time) once back to work.