Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

giphy.gif

...really? Does this really have to be explained to you? That is so obviously not the scenario being suggested.

Let me begin by saying that i believe this test is most likely legit, but let's put our thinking caps on for a second and see why some may be skeptical, shall we?

Things we know:
1. This user has only ever posted in this thread.
2. There are very, very obvious alt accounts shilling all over this thread, with new ones popping up all the time, having joined just days ago and spouting suspiciously detailed pro-QSC talking points. You'd have to be blind, stupid, gullible, or all 3 not to see it, especially since this type of shit has happened in zero other threads here.

Logically, given what a dishonest piece of shit he is, it follows that many of these alts may be the rep himself.

Thus, the possible scenario is that the rep (or some other QSC employee) sent in a ringer sample to be tested, and then used the "hooonst" account to pass it off as blind, 3rd party testing.

Do I think this is what happened? No.
Most of the obvious shill accounts were created around or after the time ding dong started this thread. hooonst joined well before that. Furthermore we have other 3rd party examples of their primo testing reasonably.

However, I want to reiterate that it was perfectly reasonable for members to be suspicious given the following:

1. The name of the client on the test was the source themselves. That is irregular, especially since the source did not pay for this test upfront.
2. The rep is a known liar and scammer. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he pulled some shit like this.
3. The user in question has only ever posted in this thread, which is a trait almost all the shills and weirdo-fanboys share.

Does it make sense now?
Ummm , the reference of shills is amazing
Like you dumbasses legitimately have your heads so far up your asses that you can’t accept that people don’t agree with the constant bashing from you guys

Go watch some more Alex jones to get ur fill of conspiracy theories lol

Fucking jokes, although very entertaining

Ummm , the reference of shills is amazing
Like you dumbasses legitimately have your heads so far up your asses that you can’t accept that people don’t agree with the constant bashing from you guys

Go watch some more Alex jones to get ur fill of conspiracy theories lol

Fucking jokes, although very entertaining
Seems like anytime someone says anything good about a source they're automatically a shill

Seems like anytime someone says anything good about a source they're automatically a shill
Exactly , like anyone agrees with Q and bam we’re a shill account or rep or whatever stupid nonsence just to downplay alternate opinions
Atleast it’s obvious to the point where they are just parrots with no real argument other than parroting the same shit overs and over

giphy.gif

...really? Does this really have to be explained to you? That is so obviously not the scenario being suggested.

Let me begin by saying that i believe this test is most likely legit, but let's put our thinking caps on for a second and see why some may be skeptical, shall we?

Things we know:
2. There are very, very obvious alt accounts shilling all over this thread, with new ones popping up all the time, having joined just days ago and spouting suspiciously detailed pro-QSC talking points. You'd have to be blind, stupid, gullible, or all 3 not to see it, especially since this type of shit has happened in zero other threads here.

Logically, given what a dishonest piece of shit he is, it follows that many of these alts may be the rep himself.

Thus, the possible scenario is that the rep (or some other QSC employee) sent in a ringer sample to be tested, and then used the "hooonst" account to pass it off as blind, 3rd party testing.

Most of the obvious shill accounts were created around or after the time ding dong started this thread. hooonst joined well before that. Furthermore we have other 3rd party examples of their primo testing reasonably.

However, I want to reiterate that it was perfectly reasonable for members to be suspicious given the following:

1. The name of the client on the test was the source themselves. That is irregular, especially since the source did not pay for this test upfront.
2. The rep is a known liar and scammer. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he pulled some shit like this.
3. The user in question has only ever posted in this thread, which is a trait almost all the shills and weirdo-fanboys share.

Does it make sense now?
I genuinely believe there are no alts, and if there is any, it’s probably only 1. But labeling other members who disagree with you as “alt accounts” is ludicrous.

giphy.gif

Things we know:

Does it make sense now?
If you don’t think this happened then why did you write an entire fucking Bible trying to make up a scenario you bafoon.

giphy.gif

Things we know:

Does it make sense now?
Your brain on schizophrenia everyone
Does the shills accounts are in the room with you actually?

950 dollar order came in.

ordered a kit of NPP, Mast, Test C, and primo

600 tabs of var
5mg kit of semaglutide
kit of pt141
100 tabs of exemestane

I split this with 2 other friends but the box came jacked up. I thought stuff was going to be broken but everything was intact.

Just made EU order for a friend who is kinda sceptical . He order 400iu HGH. He will pay it today so I will let you know how it goes
Cant go wrong with EU domestic I believe. It's not as cheap, but still somehow cheap with literally no risks. I wish they had HCG stocked EU domestic.

@Millard Is this shit cool? Are alt accounts not against the rules for sources? If nothing else, does this not count as spam since it's one (or two) asshats shilling the same shit over and over?
Please report all user accounts that you suspect are alternate accounts. The use of alternate accounts in these instances are a clear violation of the rules and are subject to a permanent ban.

Many people have been reporting suspected alternate accounts. I investigate each and every report. Most are conclusively proven NOT to be alternate accounts. The results are inconclusive in many cases meaning alternate accounts can not immediately be ruled out. Whatever you do, don't stop reporting suspected alternate accounts.

However, MESO doesn't ban accounts just because they share or promote a specific opinion or agenda, whether it is pro-source or anti-source. MESO encourages people to speak their mind. MESO also encourages everyone to NEVER take any opinion at face value but always consider the possible motivations and incentives behind the agenda, whether it is promoting a source or attacking a source

For me and many no that does not make you a shill. What most are jumping on is how quickly they defend QSC, to the extent that has never been seen before on Meso. They way they defend QSC is if we dishonored their wives, not their source.

I finally received my test-E package from the EU warehouse today after ordering on June 22
There was a problem with the delivery, the source really did everything possible and offered to change the delivery method and I finally received everything in 3 days once reshipped via the new method
Overhal extremly good customer service and the vials seem like theses from the china one, so pretty satisfied

Glad to see the Primo 200 came back solid.

Would def love to see Telmisartan get tested as I've heard it could be relatively unstable.

BTW, to the guys trying to fight the fight against bad sources, you need to realize that incorrectly calling everyone a shill or an alt account harms your cause. Also its tiring AF.

Glad to see the Primo 200 came back solid.

Would def love to see Telmisartan get tested as I've heard it could be relatively unstable.

BTW, to the guys trying to fight the fight against bad sources, you need to realize that incorrectly calling everyone a shill or an alt account harms your cause. Also its tiring AF.
I never have
But when it'd only thread ypu posy in and test says qingdao then any critical thinker has to question it.
I'm just saying this one is questionable.

950 dollar order came in.

ordered a kit of NPP, Mast, Test C, and primo

600 tabs of var
5mg kit of semaglutide
kit of pt141
100 tabs of exemestane

I split this with 2 other friends but the box came jacked up. I thought stuff was going to be broken but everything was intact.
I've got some PT141 on the way too. Looking forward to trying it out!