Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

950 dollar order came in.

ordered a kit of NPP, Mast, Test C, and primo

600 tabs of var
5mg kit of semaglutide
kit of pt141
100 tabs of exemestane

I split this with 2 other friends but the box came jacked up. I thought stuff was going to be broken but everything was intact.
Reship service for EU customers will be available very soon, will update you tomorrow or this weekend, we will bear customs risk for you and you guys will be able to purchase everything from Chinese warehouse and receive it domestically, with china prices, with zero customs risk, sent first to our EU warehouses then to your address domestically, be ready and tell your friends to be ready ^^
Reship service for usa customers is still available right ? What’s current eta on this method ?

Many of you wondering about ETA for EU domestic orders, unfortunately we receive many orders but only few feedbacks on Meso since most of customers don't have accounts or simply do not share their experiences, here are some examples, it's very fast.

Please do not hesitate to share your experiences in the thread guys.

EU domestic trackings.PNG

ANNOUNCEMENT (EU Customers)

Support-for-tianjin-scientist.jpg

THE EU RESHIP SERVICE

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd is pleased to announce the start of the EU reship service.

What is the principle?

As in the United States, we bear the customs risk for you, although our international deliveries often have a 100% clearance rate in most EU countries, many of you prefer that this risk is eliminated 100%.

So based on the gross weight of your order, you would be able to buy all the items available in China (Raws, oils, tabs, peptides, HGH) at international prices, and you only have to pay the costs shipping, we first send to our EU warehouse and then to your address domestically from western Europe.

You would finally have the possibility of ordering very large quantities, without risk, we are talking about several kg of raws, hundreds of HGH kits, peptides, dozens of kits and thousands of tabs.

You would finally have the possibility of creating your own EU lab, becoming a reseller of HGH, at unbeatable prices.

This is also a call to EU sources present or not on Meso, who wish to collaborate so that we become their exclusive supplier of raws, HGH etc.

We have the best prices, and the purest raws on the market.

Some bulk prices:

100 HGH kits $45/kit

For HGH we are able to put the colors of caps of your choice.

tops colors.jpeg

For tabs:

We are able to make you tabs with colors of your choice as well.

10.000tbs Anavar 50mg - $2500
10.000tbs Anavar 10 mg - $890
10.000tbs Winstrol 50mg - $1300
10.000tbs Winstrol 10 mg - $730
10.000tbs Turinabol 20mg - $1100
10.000tbs Dianabol 50mg - $1100
10.000tbs Dianabol 10 mg - $720
10.000tbs Anadrol 50mg - $1200

You can also check our Kg prices in the price list attached.

The minimum order would be $1000

No weight limit, you can order up to 25-50kg
without problem.

Delivery price via the reship method, it may seem a bit expensive, but this is despite us, the shipping and warehousing costs are expensive in Europe and we bear the risk for you, and given our prices, you will have the lowest prices and still the cheapest delivery included:

All freight is calculated on the basis of gross weight

The net weight of the product + ziplocks, there will be some protective plates or bubble bags in the box, some will have aluminum foil bags, so you can estimate the gross weight.

Gross weight = Net weight x 1.5

Net weight examples:

1 kit oil = 200g
1 kit peptide = 60g
1 box 100 tabs = 50g

Gross Weight500g1kg1,5kg2kg5kg10kg
EU domestic reship service cost (€)91110130154278480

For french customers, the freight is discounted, and quoted instantanously.

Countries:
France, Belgique, Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Andorra, Groenland, Hungary, Czech republic, Saint-Marin, Slovakia, Vatican, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Slovenia, Romania, Norway, Bulgaroa, Croatia, Estonia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Greece, Chypre, Malte, Turkey.

For more info and orders:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

Before QSC and after QSC
20yo 1,75m
84kg left , 91kg right

Attachments

• 4AA3A5DF-C5D3-4AB6-82EA-87E57EE56002.jpeg
    4AA3A5DF-C5D3-4AB6-82EA-87E57EE56002.jpeg
    567.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 402C0408-25A2-4B5A-800A-8D1B17D9431F.jpeg
    402C0408-25A2-4B5A-800A-8D1B17D9431F.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 245
And get those glands removed! Looking good otherwise.
I have those shit since puberties but yes I will before competition :)
I never did it again but I will after I removed some gyno and get a coach like cementfactory or chris aceto or hany rambod maybe ahah

Any body fat measurements? I’d say ur 7-8%. I’m probably about 10% which is respectable at the pool and water parks lol

So just to clarify, you could get basically anything from the China warehouse with in practice domestic EU shipping, with the cost of a slightly higher shipping price, correct?