Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Glad to see the Primo 200 came back solid.

Would def love to see Telmisartan get tested as I've heard it could be relatively unstable.

BTW, to the guys trying to fight the fight against bad sources, you need to realize that incorrectly calling everyone a shill or an alt account harms your cause. Also its tiring AF.
Telmisartan lab test is $380

Do you carry NaD+ peptide? CAS Number: 53-84-9

Post #2,592 : NAD+

NAD + available

NAD beta Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

100g $75

1. Nutritional peptides enhance the assimilation of mineral elements.

2. Nucleotides develop nthe immunity and enable animals to produce more IgG and IgM.

3. Nucleotides promote intestinal and bring regeneration of benefical bacteria.

4. Nucleotides accelerate the liver recovery from damages.

5. Mannan oligosaccharides absorb pathogenic bacteria and take them out of bodies.

6. Beta-glucan activate macrophages to improve animal immunity.

7. I+G improve feed palatability and increase the intake.

Here is my update on QSC Test C/Tren E blend brewed by me (week 9) dropping blend from 360/360 to 225/225. Week 4 on QSC domestic Primo E 100. (500/wk). Will likely run the doses till Memorial Day and stay dieting. Had to back off the MT 2 to 250mcg twice a week bc I’m starting to look Arabic. Anyway I’m happy with this summers run so far. 97818DEA-826D-493E-8ABD-6296787EC6EB.jpeg

lmao...anyone who's done even a cursory search into the Chinese market knows every single thing you just said is wrong.
QSC is a reseller. They don't make any of the shit they sell. The only factory with a QSC sign on it is the photoshopped pic on the first page of this abomination of a thread....but you know that, because you're the rep on one of his 50 alt accounts, ya flog.

Funny how we never had legions of retards all spouting similar talking points and even words and phrases in source threads until ding dong came around

@Millard Is this shit cool? Are alt accounts not against the rules for sources? If nothing else, does this not count as spam since it's one (or two) asshats shilling the same shit over and over?
ok buddy. you know more about Chinese suppliers than me. whatever makes you feel superior. Are you aware that institutions, governments, and corporations are all customers of QSC? Do you think research labs purchase chems from resellers faking their factory?

Every fucking body uses stock images for shit like this. so what? go and find me pictures of the inside of anybody's lab for manufacturing this stuff. Id love to see photos of a recombinant lab. (Hint: youre only going to find stock photos).

calling everyone an alt is a faggot argument. youre obsessed with an entity you claim to hate- otherwise you wouldn't be in this thread.

I actually know from experience that there is indeed a huge selection of Chinese raw chem suppliers that offer bulk at low prices. It just happens that QSC is up on game to meso. And they are the only ones here on meso.
I find it funny that everyone makes this argument but fails to ever name a competing source. Maybe you can link me to their discussion thread with tests and feed back lol. There are only a handful of chem suppliers delivering to the "grey" market, and typically it is only for bulk. Go ahead, name me a competing Chinese source that is going to send you custom blend oils, and whatever tablet you want pressed at these small consumer amounts and at these prices. a source that will reship to you from various warehouses so that you dont have to risk customs. ill wait.

The reason theres only a 600 page thread for 1 Chinese chem supplier selling these things is because QSC is THE go to for most resellers, whether they want to admit it or not. God forbid if their customers find out where they get their shit from. And they are the only ones up on meso because they are the only ones catering to this market.

Are you aware that institutions, governments, and corporations are all customers of QSC? Do you think research labs purchase chems from resellers faking their factory?

Some research articles were raws are purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1319016421001468

"FLB was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China). "

https://www.ejmcm.com/article_3304_99d83089286120c2761495e38c7977a0.pdf

"The major chemicals were purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. All commercially available reagents were used without further purification."

2.1. Materials

"Raloxifene hydrochloride (RLX) was from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao, China. "

https://ur.booksc.eu/book/81316686/1cba06

"Bovine pepsin was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.iecr.0c02005

"Sesbania powder (SP) was commercially supplied from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)"

Oral gel loaded with penciclovir–lavender oil nanoemulsion to enhance bioavailability and alleviate pain associated with herpes labialis

"PV was obtained as a gift sample from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Shandong, China."

"Oregano oil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong, China."

ACNP 60th Annual Meeting: Poster Abstracts P276 – P550

"A 30 mg/kg solution of TIA NaCl (Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., purity verified by NMR analysis) was delivered at a dose of 0.1 ml/10 grams mouse weight via intraperitoneal injection twice per day for 14 days. "

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/13/12/2150/pdf

"Minoxidil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)."

Last edited:
Reship service for EU customers will be available very soon, will update you tomorrow or this weekend, we will bear customs risk for you and you guys will be able to purchase everything from Chinese warehouse and receive it domestically, with china prices, with zero customs risk, sent first to our EU warehouses then to your address domestically, be ready and tell your friends to be ready ^^

I find it funny that everyone makes this argument but fails to ever name a competing source. Maybe you can link me to their discussion thread with tests and feed back lol. There are only a handful of chem suppliers delivering to the "grey" market, and typically it is only for bulk. Go ahead, name me a competing Chinese source that is going to send you custom blend oils, and whatever tablet you want pressed at these small consumer amounts and at these prices. a source that will reship to you from various warehouses so that you dont have to risk customs. ill wait.

The reason theres only a 600 page thread for 1 Chinese chem supplier selling these things is because QSC is THE go to for most resellers, whether they want to admit it or not. God forbid if their customers find out where they get their shit from. And they are the only ones up on meso because they are the only ones catering to this market.
Oh boy… I don’t know of any particular source that is going to send custom blend oils nor whatever tablet you want pressed at these prices, as I never even mentioned any of that shit your rambling about. I’m a repeat customer and pleased with QSC and they’re gear, so far I’ve had no issues and love they’re tea cups. What i was responding to was someone who said there isn’t a huge selection of Chinese bulk raw powders at low prices as I personally do know of many Chinese chemical companies who have bulk raw powders at low prices. Since I’ve been dealing with them for many years on a business level of raw cannabinoid powders but the list goes on the the raws they carry. And anyone who didn’t know that there is a huge Chinese chemical market for “raw” powders doesn’t really know jack. Anyways Carry On… Tudalu

Reship service for EU customers will be available very soon, will update you tomorrow or this weekend, we will bear customs risk for you and you guys will be able to purchase everything from Chinese warehouse and receive it domestically, with china prices, with zero customs risk, sent first to our EU warehouses then to your address domestically, be ready and tell your friends to be ready ^^
So, sir, will the shipping times when sending from China to your European warehouse be similar to when we order directly from China?

Damn this service does sound cool, make a proper announcement when ready.