Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That’s too much of a hardcore diet for stage comp. I’d rather just fly like I am now and enjoy the attention from girls. Looking badass though man. Keep it up.
Yes i have great attention from girl too but unfortunately i have to stay focus if I want to get better and better year and year
But that’s probably for me the biggest sacrifice in my opinion « renounce to a girl »

But I didn’t do this they probably didn’t stare at me so…

what QSC stuff are you running?
I homebrew i have use those raw mast p
Tren a
Testp
With gh 8ui/day
And 2g of counpound a week…
100mg of each /day

Yes thats a lot of drug, now I’m on cruise and in 3 weeks i will start a cycle with lowered dosage

Oh boy… I don’t know of any particular source that is going to send custom blend oils nor whatever tablet you want pressed at these prices, as I never even mentioned any of that shit your rambling about. I’m a repeat customer and pleased with QSC and they’re gear, so far I’ve had no issues and love they’re tea cups. What i was responding to was someone who said there isn’t a huge selection of Chinese bulk raw powders at low prices as I personally do know of many Chinese chemical companies who have bulk raw powders at low prices. Since I’ve been dealing with them for many years on a business level of raw cannabinoid powders but the list goes on the the raws they carry. And anyone who didn’t know that there is a huge Chinese chemical market for “raw” powders doesn’t really know jack. Anyways Carry On… Tudalu
ok then forgive my rabidness. I thought you were one of the idiots in this thread that try to pretend theres a dozen sources just like QSC. Yes, there is an abundance of chem supplier for bulk. They don't serve this particular market. Also, I believe the manufacturing process for peptides is a bit more involved than simple chemistry synthesis (eg just because you can cook meth doesn't mean you'll be cooking HGH anytime soon). Because of this limiting factor, many of the bulk chems sources do not list products like that.

The things that make QSC such a desirable source are
1- lowest prices
2- massive product selection
3- solid customer service
4- wide availability of testing results

If I am brewing for resale, QSC makes sense more so than any other sources I've encountered for the above reasons. I am certainly not the only one who realizes this, and I suspect that many vendors use QSC as a source for their raws while at the same time shouting them down on here to keep their customers from flowing in that direction. Im new to the steroid shit but I'm not new to this game. It took me a little over 2 months to figure out my domestic source is using QSC, and ill never order from them again unless I need same week service (if you're smart, you never need shit that quick). The same holds true for anyone else that stumbles upon QSC.

What's the standard mg used per day/ per week?
check this page

we've discussed it here and one user posted the main studies done on it.
5mg had great effects, 10mg and 15mg had better effects but not linear (so not double the weight loss on 10mg than on 5mg for example)
Imo, 5mg is a very good dosage if you take into account the effect / cost ratio.
I would start lower though. 1,25mg, then 2,5 and then on week 3 the full 5mg. Some people have nasty side effects on GLP-1 / GIP agonists

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Very nice to see you offer reship EU service!
- What will shipping time be if ordering from china wharehouse with eu reshipping?
- In the tracking you linked, a couple of shipments are from germany. Do you also ship from germany or france only?

I've received my hgh kits EU domestic after 5 days (eastern eu), so pretty fast, looking forward to trying his product.

Tirzepatide vs semaglutide. im just started semaglutide on the third week. there is a lot of talk on Tirzepatide. is it the better product? is it worth the change?

Tirzepatide vs semaglutide. im just started semaglutide on the third week. there is a lot of talk on Tirzepatide. is it the better product? is it worth the change?
A recent study compared these two GLP-1 agonists and found Tirzepatide to be superior in every aspect as far as I remember.

But still, semaglutide is great and is effective.

ANNOUNCEMENT (EU Customers)

View attachment 168533

THE EU RESHIP SERVICE

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd is pleased to announce the start of the EU reship service.

What is the principle?

As in the United States, we bear the customs risk for you, although our international deliveries often have a 100% clearance rate in most EU countries, many of you prefer that this risk is eliminated 100%.

So based on the gross weight of your order, you would be able to buy all the items available in China (Raws, oils, tabs, peptides, HGH) at international prices, and you only have to pay the costs shipping, we first send to our EU warehouse and then to your address domestically from western Europe.

You would finally have the possibility of ordering very large quantities, without risk, we are talking about several kg of raws, hundreds of HGH kits, peptides, dozens of kits and thousands of tabs.

You would finally have the possibility of creating your own EU lab, becoming a reseller of HGH, at unbeatable prices.

This is also a call to EU sources present or not on Meso, who wish to collaborate so that we become their exclusive supplier of raws, HGH etc.

We have the best prices, and the purest raws on the market.

Some bulk prices:

100 HGH kits $45/kit

For HGH we are able to put the colors of caps of your choice.

View attachment 168534

For tabs:

We are able to make you tabs with colors of your choice as well.

10.000tbs Anavar 50mg - $2500
10.000tbs Anavar 10 mg - $890
10.000tbs Winstrol 50mg - $1300
10.000tbs Winstrol 10 mg - $730
10.000tbs Turinabol 20mg - $1100
10.000tbs Dianabol 50mg - $1100
10.000tbs Dianabol 10 mg - $720
10.000tbs Anadrol 50mg - $1200

You can also check our Kg prices in the price list attached.

The minimum order would be $1000

No weight limit, you can order up to 25-50kg
without problem.

Delivery price via the reship method, it may seem a bit expensive, but this is despite us, the shipping and warehousing costs are expensive in Europe and we bear the risk for you, and given our prices, you will have the lowest prices and still the cheapest delivery included:

All freight is calculated on the basis of gross weight

The net weight of the product + ziplocks, there will be some protective plates or bubble bags in the box, some will have aluminum foil bags, so you can estimate the gross weight.

Gross weight = Net weight x 1.5

Net weight examples:

1 kit oil = 200g
1 kit peptide = 60g
1 box 100 tabs = 50g

Gross Weight500g1kg1,5kg2kg5kg10kg
EU domestic reship service cost (€)91110130154278480

For french customers, the freight is discounted, and quoted instantanously.

Countries:
France, Belgique, Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Andorra, Groenland, Hungary, Czech republic, Saint-Marin, Slovakia, Vatican, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Slovenia, Romania, Norway, Bulgaroa, Croatia, Estonia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Greece, Chypre, Malte, Turkey.

For more info and orders:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Just want to double check: your EU reship service covers all Scandinavian countries? (ie Denmark, Sweden and Norway)

Sponsors

Latest posts