Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Package took 2.5 weeks to arrive. All vials are fine no floaters or particles. Anavar, clomid, and arimidex are all packed fine. Not tested though nor do I plan on testing them.

Attachments

• 4F6B798B-601B-44B4-97B4-991E7A7FA8B2.jpeg
    4F6B798B-601B-44B4-97B4-991E7A7FA8B2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 69
  • 535B45B7-E6AE-447C-A783-FB19A881B5C8.jpeg
    535B45B7-E6AE-447C-A783-FB19A881B5C8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Ordered several times from QSC based on the experience from another user here, earlier orders I placed were for orals, peptides, etc but never finished injectables because I bought domestic but figured I would give them a try due to the lower price. I have to say my experience up until ordering finished injectables was great and without issue. I placed an order for Test C and Primo 200, received it in a timely manner but upon checking the vials I noticed several floaters in multiple vials. Two of my test c vials had floaters, and three of my primo 200 vials had floaters. I had to send pictures and video to the rep in order to get replacements and show that I destroyed/dumped the vials to be replaced, which is understandable.

Primo 200 floaters
pf1.jpg

Test C 250 floater
tf1.jpg

Another vial of Test C with a floater
tf2.jpg

When I received my reship/new order of masteron I noticed I only had four vials for a replacement instead of the five required.

rs1-1.jpg

Notice anything? It appears I was sent two more vials of masteron instead of three replacement vials of primo 200. I base that off of this post by QSC, but I could be wrong.

Drostanolone, often like primo we mark it M when it is not necessary to add a letter to distinguish the ester

Except here is primo 200 on the left and my replacement primo 200 on the right which looks exactly like the masteron kit.

rs1-2.jpg

Nine out of ten vials of the masteron kit have particulate matter floating around in them, not huge floaters like I posted above so it is hard to get a picture of them to show you but, it's there none the less. At this point in time I am just going to call it a loss instead of trying to get replacements that may or may not have issues too. I have let the rep know that in my last email also, so I am not out to be refunded or reimbursed(or talk shit), when buying illegal drugs you take a risk and losing several hundred dollars isn't going to get my panties in a bunch like some of you clowns.

Why am I posting this? To share my experience with finished injectables from QSC. I hope QSC finds a brewer that knows what the fuck they are doing to avoid more situations like this in the future.

Check your vials, check your vials and check your vials.

I will be trashing all these just to be on the safe side. I do run and will continue to run QSC peptides that I have on hand. Would I still order from QSC? Yes, most likely I will, just not injectables.

Ordered several times from QSC based on the experience from another user here, earlier orders I placed were for orals, peptides, etc but never finished injectables because I bought domestic but figured I would give them a try due to the lower price. I have to say my experience up until ordering finished injectables was great and without issue. I placed an order for Test C and Primo 200, received it in a timely manner but upon checking the vials I noticed several floaters in multiple vials. Two of my test c vials had floaters, and three of my primo 200 vials had floaters. I had to send pictures and video to the rep in order to get replacements and show that I destroyed/dumped the vials to be replaced, which is understandable.

Primo 200 floaters
pf1.jpg

Test C 250 floater
tf1.jpg

tf2.jpg

When I received my reship/new order of masteron I noticed I only had four vials for a replacement instead of the five required.

rs1-1.jpg

Notice anything? It appears I was sent two more vials of masteron instead of three replacement vials of primo 200. I base that off of this post by QSC, but I could be wrong.

Except here is primo 200 on the left and my replacement primo 200 on the right which looks exactly like the masteron kit.

rs1-2.jpg

Nine out of ten vials of the masteron kit have particulate matter floating around in them, not huge floaters like I posted above so it is hard to get a picture of them to show you but, it's there none the less. At this point in time I am just going to call it a loss instead of trying to get replacements that may or may not have issues too. I have let the rep know that in my last email also, so I am not out to be refunded or reimbursed(or talk shit), when buying illegal drugs you take a risk and losing several hundred dollars isn't going to get my panties in a bunch like some of you clowns.

Why am I posting this? To share my experience with finished injectables from QSC. I hope QSC finds a brewer that knows what the fuck they are doing to avoid more situations like this in the future.

I will be trashing all these just to be on the safe side. I do run and will continue to run QSC peptides that I have on hand. Would I still order from QSC? Yes, most likely I will, just not injectables.
A solid, high quality review, complete with pictures. That’s about the best of Meso right there.

About $18 worth of filters and fresh vials from Amazon and that all becomes useable again. (And that does not excuse the source for their mistakes)

I have let the rep know that in my last email also, so I am not out to be refunded or reimbursed(or talk shit), when buying illegal drugs you take a risk and losing several hundred dollars isn't going to get my panties in a bunch like some of you clowns.
That’s your prerogative. But don’t think you’re some shining example of how things should be done.

Not everyone has the same financial situation or temperament as you do, nor does everyone have the same trigger mechanisms. People react to things differently and some of us don’t enjoy wasting our money. TBH, I probably would’ve had a similar reaction as you, but I certainly wouldn’t come in here on my high horse acting like others should react the same.

Thanks for bringing this to light though. All experiences, good and bad, are welcome. Most people just hate the feelz reports and cock sucking because it buries the worthwhile information

Primo 200 floaters
pf1.jpg

Test C 250 floater
tf1.jpg

tf2.jpg

rs1-1.jpg

rs1-2.jpg

The replacement vials are primo M is always Methenolone never masteron.
If you have doubts, send to janoshik.

We verified the vials one by one before sending them to you, none of them have floaters, you are just too fussy about everything, and just trying to create imaginary floaters with the flashlight, based on Light reflect and scratch on glass of vials.

I will kindly ask you to not place anymore orders if you arent satisfied with the oils we send you.

Last edited:
I regret having announced it, the stock expected in 2 months will be sold out in a week..
Customers who order dozens of test kits at once, I'm out of test c stock, and I think tomorrow or tonight I won't have any more test e.

In the USA warehouse I think tomorrow I won't have either masteron, npp or primo 200, there will only be a few tren e 200 kits left

Well well well since we are talking about Masteron this is what i received : 768237DE-B430-4ED8-8C39-71660148D0E6.jpegDF81304F-61A0-4BE5-9363-30F3C2EB52E6.jpeg
I posted this pic yesterday I believe and at this time I thought it was some test C that crashed.

But this is a vial of Mast Propionate

I don’t think that this is crashed and QSC said that this was the oil texture after it’s heated even tho this vials was never heated

I really would like to know what you guys think about this if you ever had this in you hands and if this is safe to pin

We verified the vials one by one before sending them to you, none of them have floaters, you are just too fussy about everything, and just trying to create imaginary floaters with the flashlight, based on Light reflect and scratch on glass of vials.
If you verified the vials why did I only receive two out of three vials of primo 200 for replacement? If you verified the vials what is this floater doing in the masteron kit?

Images below are all the same vial of masteron at different angles to show the floaters(white specs).
m1-1.jpg

m1-2.jpg

m1-3.jpg

It's not a scratch on the vial, there are legitimate floating object(s) inside of it. Expecting finished injectables to not have foreign objects inside is not being fussy, it's the standard.

I will kindly ask you to not place anymore orders if you arent satisfied with the oils we send you.

Fair enough.

Not everyone has the same financial situation or temperament as you do, nor does everyone have the same trigger mechanisms. People react to things differently and some of us don’t enjoy wasting our money.

This is true, I apologize.

If you verified the vials why did I only receive two out of three vials of primo 200 for replacement? If you verified the vials what is this floater doing in the masteron kit?

Images below are all the same vial of masteron at different angles to show the floaters(white specs).
m1-1.jpg

m1-2.jpg

m1-3.jpg

It's not a scratch on the vial, there are legitimate floating object(s) inside of it. Expecting finished injectables to not have foreign objects inside is not being fussy, it's the standard.

Fair enough.

This is true, I apologize.
All oils are filtred with 0.22u filters, and If I start to have customers who have fun lighting vial by vial to see nanoparticles with the flashlight and tell me here I have found floaters in 9 vials out of 10 vials, in this case we will not get out of it, so to close this subject, this whole thing about flash-light nanofloaters I'm going to wrap it up by canceling any replacements for future complaints, anyone who thinks with his super visual powers to see floaters just have to refilter them or go shop elsewhere.

I have 800 pages of feedbacks, no one has lost a butt cheek, or had an infection using our oils, we are up to standard, and any future drama about it will be subject to a store ban.

I regret having announced it, the stock expected in 2 months will be sold out in a week..
Customers who order dozens of test kits at once, I'm out of test c stock, and I think tomorrow or tonight I won't have any more test e.

In the USA warehouse I think tomorrow I won't have either masteron, npp or primo 200, there will only be a few tren e 200 kits left
Be prepared for a ton of international orders using the reship method when you do announce them as being available again in 2 months