Qingdao Sigma Chemical finished injectable oils lab test - HPLC - Jano

Next oils you want tested?

• Total voters
And also other labs here will post only good labs and hide the other ones when a batch is not well brewed.
At least with that you can adjust and customer knows that his eq is 163mg.
So if you are ready to pay extra 40$ per vial for a 16 missing mg, thinking that will add you some extra muscle, and ofc that you will never test, you are free to choose the lab that suite you, but here it's a 7$ eq 163mg vial tested and result is published with full transparency
Your doubling down all you’ve done is make yourself look stupid, what I’m actually going to do is stick with a lab that promotes on here that gets their doses to within 5% and aren’t obtuse about it.

Your doubling down all you’ve done is make yourself look stupid, what I’m actually going to do is stick with a lab that promotes on here that gets their doses to within 5% and aren’t obtuse about it.

You are free to choose to buy our EQ 163mg/ml $7/vial or EQ 199.99mg/ml $40/vial or EQ 500mg/ml $90/vial sir, every one is free to do his own choices here.

its-a-free-country-hattie.gif

And also other labs here will post only good labs and hide the other ones when a batch is not well brewed.
At least with that you can adjust and customer knows that his eq is 163mg.
So if you are ready to pay extra 40$ per vial for a 16 missing mg, thinking that will add you some extra muscle, and ofc that you will never test, you are free to choose the lab that suite you, but here it's a 7$ eq 163mg vial tested and result is published with full transparency

Ok, ill turn it around. Lets say the raws are 99% pure and you guys cant do basic measuring when your brewing, whats the BA and BB Content going to be like? Fucking hell…..

Ok, ill turn it around. Lets say the raws are 99% pure and you guys cant do basic measuring when your brewing, whats the BA and BB Content going to be like? Fucking hell…..
2%ba 20%bb

Mistakes happen, i was transparent with you about all results, 1 item was out of our standards, we could hide it like other sources do, but you obviously like those who show you only their "perfect" brewings, and charge you x5 our prices until you cannot afford a single $ to do your own lab tests, well make your choices as you want, because people like you will complain no matter what you do, I will make my own idea about worth of doing lab tests in few next weeks.

Last edited:
At the risk of sucking Qingdao’s dick a little too sloppy… hey, he posted all ten results for better or for worse. Now that doesn’t let him off the hook about the brewing standards. They need to fix that (side note: we prefer overdosed vs underdosed even if it’s only 5mg), but how many times have we seen new sources post 8 Jano results after sending out 10? I’ll give him that, he fuckin sent it proper, even when it might bring hell his way.

Now. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. Y’all need to fix that shit. We’re here for business not play. I love the transparency and the honesty, but y’all’s brewers making that American money on MESO need to realize we won’t play that shit. Maybe elsewhere on another board they’ll write songs about your greatness. Not here though. Here, it could be damn near perfect and we’ll find that 1% fuck up. But don’t be discouraged. Get them brewers to weigh shit right, maybe add an EXTRA sprinkle of muscle dust, and you’ll have it.

I mean let’s be honest guys, at these prices, it’s almost cheaper than brewing it ourselves. But at least home brewers don’t skimp grams. “Pinching a penny to save dime only works for a short, short time.”

So in summary: I love the transparency. Sincerely. Now talk to your brewers and don’t skimp on the Jano tests when it comes to impurity testing because we’ll notice. All in all… definitely a step in the right direction.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ,

You do have a point, not many labs share results when they are bad. I think that's good and it shows you're transparent.

I do have a suggestion for you.

Let's talk about for example the Test Cyp.

In terms of price, I don't care that it's 20mg less. That's nothing in terms of price.

But I do care about the 20mg less because I don't know why it is 20mg less.

You said it's not the raws, when it comes to Test Cyp, I believe you on that. It's actually been tested by a member if I recall correctly and it was 98% pure or more. So I agree, it's not the raws.

But that still doesn't answer the question on what went wrong. I understand it's the brewer, but what exactly happened during the brewing process?

For example:

Is he not able to calculate things correctly? (this can be easily fixed, no problem)

Is he stealing raws? (this would mean he is not to be trusted with other things that matter)

Is there something wrong with the equipment? (this could lead to a big problem if let's say, it's not mixed/weighed/whatever properly, you could end up with a single very highly overdosed vial in the batch. That means that one person is going to get really unlucky and blow his heart out when he thinks he's doing a 1200mg cycle but it's actually triple that. This might be exaggerating a bit but you get my point.

Is he not capable of brewing? This would mean he might make mistakes in things like keeping things clean and sterile too. Which is a way bigger problem than 20mg less per vial. Worst case scenario someone gets an infection, or worse. Nobody is testing for microbial contamination so we have to trust the brewer. But again, can we trust him if he's making these simple mistakes?

This is just a friendly suggestion. I honestly think you are doing great with a lot of things, but this could use some improvement.

Because simply it has nothing to do with raw, but how brewing is not very rigourous.

Test cyp was tested +98% by jets, and result of oil came at 230mg insted of 250mg.

You can all conclude nothing on raws from these results of oils.

Quit mentioning me by name please! By all means post the test results all you want, but leave my name out of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey guys, just making sure, I placed an order with you last weekend of a kit of Test E and half a kit of NPP.

Anyway to know if those are from this batch? It would be helpful to adjust dosing. Thanks.

I don't think so
Posting the operation is open and honest , rather then posting almost perfect results. Shows Character !!

A different clientele then what you are.

He earned a customer here...first time customer..I appreciate the show of character...rare trait

Back