Qingdao Sigma Chemical finished injectable oils lab test - HPLC - Jano

Next oils you want tested?

• Total voters
Will be interesting to see if the next round of brews are dosed better given the results they just posted. If they can learn from the mistakes, that would be a step in the correct direction.

Will be interesting to see if the next round of brews are dosed better given the results they just posted. If they can learn from the mistakes, that would be a step in the correct direction.

Yes of course, those results will serve to improve future brewing, especially EQ, since it's the only one out of acceptable range as it's 18% under expected result and in the meantime we will be selling EQ 165 mg instead of 200mg/ml and I suggest if someone have already purchased EQ raw, to send it for testing, I will cover 50% of Jano cost.

T
that one test where it showed 12iu's ? thats one vail out of who knows how many batchs, i would love to see a new one.

even though i am waiting for my order and going to test it but still would be nice to see other results as well.

Then buy a kit en test....this source doens't do alot off labtesting if your read his topic so buy a kit and test or buy from a source that do labtest

T

Then buy a kit en test....this source doens't do alot off labtesting if your read his topic so buy a kit and test or buy from a source that do labtest
Shit response.

Maybe next time let the vendor speak for themself. And maybe if there’s enough people asking they’ll change their mind and test it anyways. Don’t start spewing shit and discouraging members from asking for the vendors to be proactive.

We make only small batches of primo 200 even that demand is increasing, but not as primo 100, so we made only a big batch of 7 liters of primo 100 that was tested, and maybe next batch will be only a big one of 200, I wanted to be sure first that it's pip free at this concentration
Sir, are they going to charge the postage in a week? I read in the France forum, it would be good if I reported here too

We make only small batches of primo 200 even that demand is increasing, but not as primo 100, so we made only a big batch of 7 liters of primo 100 that was tested, and maybe next batch will be only a big one of 200, I wanted to be sure first that it's pip free at this concentration
When you will test other compounds? Bold cyp and mast? Perhaps maybe yk injectable ?

i order today will report on how everything goes. im exicted and if all goes well im getting a BIG order!!! that is if everything goes well

Last edited:
Very interested in the ripped mix would like to see it tested!! Also possibly some tabs like anavar,winstrol,Tbol!!

Back