Qingdao Sigma Chemical HGH Labmax Test Results ?

Kram1

I just tested some of Qingdao Sigma Chemical HGH with the Labmax HGH test kit below link. According to the kit instructions you add 0.1iu a very small amount of HGH to a vial of there test reagent slowly with in 60 mins in should change color darken to a medium goldish yellow color and with in 120 min should darken to almost black brown green.
The instructions go on to say if it changes right away to a dark red or brown this may indicate the presence of Dianabol Turinabol Anavar or Winstrol ?
Well not looking good i got instant color changes turned dark right away to the color in the below link.
On the other side of the coin I just had blood work done my IGF 1 levels more then doubled having my blood drawn just a few hrs after taking 2iu it went up from previous 90s to 252 my clinic said its a pretty good sign that the HGH is legit ?
This tested batch of HGH was shipped from Qingdao Sigma Chemical US warehouse I have a second batch i just got from them that came from China I plan to test also next vial i open
I don't know what to think at this point ?
on a side note my hands and feet seem to be swelling when I'm on the stuff especially my feet ?
What's it cost to have it professionally tested and how do I do it anyone ?

ECT store: Human Growth Hormone Test, Single Presence Tests Oils, human_growth_hormone_test

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_224755 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210713_224755 (1).jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 244
Last edited:
I saw your post on Reddit.

@K0kmaggikk420 also did a Labsmax test with their HGH and it failed. Alisa's response was that he did not test it correctly.

Read this

I saw your post on Reddit.

@K0kmaggikk420 also did a Labsmax test with their HGH and it failed. Alisa's response was that he did not test it correctly.

Read this
[QUOTE="substratums, post: 2812302...emical.134402970/page-22#post-2782995[/QUOTE]
How did your fail same way mine failed ?
I'm getting ready to try the Labsmax test again on a different batch from from Qingdao Sigma
any group testing available you know of ?

I just tested some of Qingdao Sigma Chemical HGH with the Labmax HGH test kit below link. According to the kit instructions you add 0.1iu a very small amount of HGH to a vial of there test reagent slowly with in 60 mins in should change color darken to a medium goldish yellow color and with in 120 min should darken to almost black brown green.
The instructions go on to say if it changes right away to a dark red or brown this may indicate the presence of Dianabol Turinabol Anavar or Winstrol ?
Well not looking good i got instant color changes turned dark right away to the color in the below link.
On the other side of the coin I just had blood work done my IGF 1 levels more then doubled having my blood drawn just a few hrs after taking 2iu it went up from previous 90s to 252 my clinic said its a pretty good sign that the HGH is legit ?
This tested batch of HGH was shipped from Qingdao Sigma Chemical US warehouse I have a second batch i just got from them that came from China I plan to test also next vial i open
I don't know what to think at this point ?
on a side note my hands and feet seem to be swelling when I'm on the stuff especially my feet ?
What's it cost to have it professionally tested and how do I do it anyone ?

ECT store: Human Growth Hormone Test, Single Presence Tests Oils, human_growth_hormone_test

Labmac is notoriously unreliable to be honest

Only way currently to truly test GH with a level of certainty is @janoshik and his new machine.

Maybe he can chime in here about your Test results.. but I sincerely doubt he will have anything to say other than
"Lol, Labmax is shit"

I emailed Janoshik his prices for testing GH below list are a bit steep
Need to get a few people to chip in anyone interested ?

Janoshik​

Sat, Jul 17, 2:10 AM (4 days ago)
to me

Hello,

there are two analyses available for the HGH:
1. Human Growth Hormone amount and purity analysis: 300 USD / sample
2. Human Growth Hormone amount, purity and dimer and higher molecular weight proteins analysis: 420 USD / sample

Average turnaround is 48-72 hours after the sample is received, however there might be some delays during summer holidays.

Which test would you like to order and which country would you be shipping from, please?

Thank you.

With best regards,
Janoshik

SUMMER HOLIDAYS 2021: July and August. Emails replies and updates might be delayed.
Guaranteed turnaround time for routine tests during July and August: 21 days.

READ THIS:
https://www.janoshik.com/rules/
https://www.janoshik.com/pricing/
https://www.janoshik.com/details/
https://www.janoshik.com/order/

By making an order you confirm you have read the above.

Labmac is notoriously unreliable to be honest

Only way currently to truly test GH with a level of certainty is @janoshik and his new machine.

Maybe he can chime in here about your Test results.. but I sincerely doubt he will have anything to say other than
"Lol, Labmax is shit"
labmax is shit

I think that's just a shitty protein presence test.
I think it's disgusting that they are trying to sell it like that.
False marketing and stuff.

How did your fail same way mine failed ?
I'm getting ready to try the Labsmax test again on a different batch from from Qingdao Sigma
any group testing available you know of ?
From what I can tell with a translator, a few group testers from the French site have already sent in a 10 IU Qingdao vial to @janoshik for testing.

Translations:
1626960790472.png
1626960838146.png

Guys, DO NOT ORDER
They are scammers. The products they sell was the lowest purity peptides of all the alibaba sellers. found a guy on reddit who did a group buy and test all vendors.

I just got scammed on SR powder, and that mtf banned me !! this guy, who call himself lea or alisa, is a GUY

Fucking chinease cunt with small dicks !! im so pissed do anyone got this guys email?

Guys, DO NOT ORDER
They are scammers. The products they sell was the lowest purity peptides of all the alibaba sellers. found a guy on reddit who did a group buy and test all vendors.

I just got scammed on SR powder, and that mtf banned me !! this guy, who call himself lea or alisa, is a GUY

Fucking chinease cunt with small dicks !! im so pissed do anyone got this guys email?
Make a complaint on their thread with a translator. They can't ban you there

I'd like to hook up and do a group test on some of this Qingdao Sigma Chemical HGH I got kicking around
Anyone know how I can get that done ?

You mean you want contributions or you have multiple samples? If it's the latter, see post #5.
You lost me what do you mean? Post #5 was from me I have like 20 bottles kicking around I'd like to get the stuff tested but don't feel like spending $300 was looking for a group to chip in is all

You lost me what do you mean? Post #5 was from me I have like 20 bottles kicking around I'd like to get the stuff tested but don't feel like spending $300 was looking for a group to chip in is all

Ah, okay. i wasn't sure if you were asking for group testing or needed the pricing structure on the testing service.

From what I can tell with a translator, a few group testers from the French site have already sent in a 10 IU Qingdao vial to @janoshik for testing.

Translations:
View attachment 150707
View attachment 150708

So wtf was the result?

I was contemplating trying this GH. Guys here on meso get it tested but wont publicly give the result? Wtf?

@janoshik what was the result for task #11397?

I got these but this is from the source and its dated 2019.

Attachments

• 68458635-1201-4AF9-82D6-2694F59C6A35.jpeg
    68458635-1201-4AF9-82D6-2694F59C6A35.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 8850AAD4-ABAE-4ED6-9B6B-C5DCDFBC2B43.jpeg
    8850AAD4-ABAE-4ED6-9B6B-C5DCDFBC2B43.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 186
Back