Qingdao Sigma - Custom TRT+ Blend - HPLC - Jano

It's simple, because many think that pharma make their own raws, which is absolutely false, most of western pharma import their raws from China, and most of pharmaceutical labs cannot afford organic synthesis costs done locally.

Pharma are just like UGL with importation permissions, so they do not have to deal with legal issues and customs, they have often more quality check than UGL, but it's same same, all from Chinese factories.

We do offer most of pharma products: antibiotics, paracetamol, antidepressants, heart burn drugs, pain killers, diarrhea traitement, hiv, all what you can find or imagine in your local pharma store.

Same for universities, and research labs, they do purchase from China all their materials, with research import permission, examples:
Preparation, characterization, dissolution, and permeation of flibanserin − 2-HP-β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes

"FLB was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China). "

https://www.ejmcm.com/article_3304_99d83089286120c2761495e38c7977a0.pdf

"The major chemicals were purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. All commercially available reagents were used without further purification."

2.1. Materials —Bio-101

"Raloxifene hydrochloride (RLX) was from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao, China. "

https://ur.booksc.eu/book/81316686/1cba06

"Bovine pepsin was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.iecr.0c02005

"Sesbania powder (SP) was commercially supplied from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)"

Oral gel loaded with penciclovir–lavender oil nanoemulsion to enhance bioavailability and alleviate pain associated with herpes labialis

"PV was obtained as a gift sample from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Shandong, China."

"Oregano oil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong, China."

ACNP 60th Annual Meeting: Poster Abstracts P276 – P550

"A 30 mg/kg solution of TIA NaCl (Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., purity verified by NMR analysis) was delivered at a dose of 0.1 ml/10 grams mouse weight via intraperitoneal injection twice per day for 14 days. "

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/13/12/2150/pdf

"Minoxidil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)."
I agree with the above, and i also give you credit, for responding to everyone on your thread,you definitely have alot of knowledge and id go crazy replying to all those messages,your always at the top of whats new on meso lol , you must have to sit in front of that computer all dam day to keep up wouldn't you lol.

I agree with the above, and i also give you credit, for responding to everyone on your thread,you definitely have alot of knowledge and id go crazy replying to all those messages,your always at the top of whats new on meso lol , you must have to sit in front of that computer all dam day to keep up wouldn't you lol.
It's an amazing job, evey minute spent is money +$$ ^^

It's simple, because many think that pharma make their own raws, which is absolutely false, most of western pharma import their raws from China, and most of pharmaceutical labs cannot afford organic synthesis costs done locally.

Pharma are just like UGL with importation permissions, so they do not have to deal with legal issues and customs, they have often more quality check than UGL, but it's same same, all from Chinese factories.

We do offer most of pharma products: antibiotics, paracetamol, antidepressants, heart burn drugs, pain killers, diarrhea traitement, hiv, all what you can find or imagine in your local pharma store.

Same for universities, and research labs, they do purchase from China all their materials, with research import permission, examples:
Preparation, characterization, dissolution, and permeation of flibanserin − 2-HP-β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes

"FLB was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China). "

https://www.ejmcm.com/article_3304_99d83089286120c2761495e38c7977a0.pdf

"The major chemicals were purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. All commercially available reagents were used without further purification."

2.1. Materials —Bio-101

"Raloxifene hydrochloride (RLX) was from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao, China. "

https://ur.booksc.eu/book/81316686/1cba06

"Bovine pepsin was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.iecr.0c02005

"Sesbania powder (SP) was commercially supplied from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)"

Oral gel loaded with penciclovir–lavender oil nanoemulsion to enhance bioavailability and alleviate pain associated with herpes labialis

"PV was obtained as a gift sample from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Shandong, China."

"Oregano oil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong, China."

ACNP 60th Annual Meeting: Poster Abstracts P276 – P550

"A 30 mg/kg solution of TIA NaCl (Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., purity verified by NMR analysis) was delivered at a dose of 0.1 ml/10 grams mouse weight via intraperitoneal injection twice per day for 14 days. "

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/13/12/2150/pdf

"Minoxidil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)."

i agree with you in regards to oils, raws, tablets etc.etc.
but i am still the opinion that there definitely is a difference between pharma hgh and UGL hgh. I am not sure if it has to do with the 3D structure or whatever, but imo sides are way less with pharma hgh than with generic.
(even if pharma tested worse at janoshik)
E.g. comparing meditrope #95 which tested phenomenal vs jins200 or saizen
day and night difference

imo sides are way less with pharma hgh than with generic.
(even if pharma tested worse at janoshik)
E.g. comparing meditrope #95 which tested phenomenal vs jins200 or saizen
day and night difference

So... sides are less with pharma GH, and coincidentally (but unrelated) pharma GH is underdosed?

Im no mathermatishan but if i get less sides from something that has less active drug in it, then isnt the reason im getting less sides simply because im taking a smaller dosage than i believe i am taking?

So... sides are less with pharma GH, and coincidentally (but unrelated) pharma GH is underdosed?

Im no mathermatishan but if i get less sides from something that has less active drug in it, then isnt the reason im getting less sides simply because im taking a smaller dosage than i believe i am taking?
yeah because every pharma hgh is underdosed ... (like the jins from the test report for example.. oh wait, slightly overdosed??!? not possible)

Requested 150/150mg blend of test E and Primo E. Blind tested.

3 kits on hand, enough to TRT+ for 5 years with a couple double or triple dose runs in the mix.

Im satisfied by the results. No idea about PIP yip as I was waiting on the test data.

View attachment 162698
Thanks.

What kind of compensation/refund did the rep offer you? I mean, they talk about "freebies" on your next order, but what exactly have they offered you?

yeah because every pharma hgh is underdosed ... (like the jins from the test report for example.. oh wait, slightly overdosed??!? not possible)
There’s also the variance as well. Both Opti and GoodLyfe sent in samples from the same batch and the purity was a few % off.

Thanks.

What kind of compensation/refund did the rep offer you? I mean, they talk about "freebies" on your next order, but what exactly have they offered you?
Will know on my next order. I have not asked for anything but I’m pretty sure QSC will hook me up with something.

Yes. By request and with the min 3 kit order.

As long as the blend is not something silly and unbrewable they will do it.

We do have HPBCD raw.

But can you guys offer on request encapsulation of a steroid base with HPBCD either as a ready-made water-based injectable or as an encapsulated dry powder?

Also for @janoshik to satisfy my curiosity, pardon my ignorance on analytical chemistry but if a compound is encapsulated in a cyclodextrin, say HPBCD, and you analyze it using your preferred methods will the encapsulation obfiscate the molecule inside it from being easily identified?

But can you guys offer on request encapsulation of a steroid base with HPBCD either as a ready-made water-based injectable or as an encapsulated dry powder?

Also for @janoshik to satisfy my curiosity, pardon my ignorance on analytical chemistry but if a compound is encapsulated in a cyclodextrin, say HPBCD, and you analyze it using your preferred methods will the encapsulation obfiscate the molecule inside it from being easily identified?
No idea tbh, but I don't think so. Especially that we never do water-based injectables.

I believe the mobile and stationary phase interactions would be stronger than the forces driving CD encapsulation, because I believe in the power of the HPLC!

Kidding aside, in an environment of HPLC mobile phase, which, as a rule in RP HPLC involves organic modifier, the hydrophobicity gets fucked plays little role and other forces involved in CD encapsulation are far too weak to sustain encapsulation.

IMO. You can order an experiment if you wish to confirm or disprove that.