Qingdao Sigma - Custom TRT+ Blend - HPLC - Jano

About 2 weeks, but delivery takes 1-2 days givin my current living situation. So I guess that's 2 weeks in que to brew and then out the door.

0621.jpg

Last edited:
About 2 weeks, but delivery takes 1-2 days givin my current living situation. So I guess that's 2 weeks in que to brew and then out the door.

View attachment 162856
That sesame oil looks thinner than I expected.
What needle size (gauge) are you using to pin? Could you please do a quick video stiring the vial to see how that sesame oil moves in the vial?

What needle size (gauge) are you using to pin? Could you please do a quick video stiring the vial to see how that sesame oil moves in the vial?
Have not pinned any yet. But it drew fine for the Jano sample.

i do their test c for trt purposes and i draw+pin with a fixed 30g insulin syringe.
0,1ml daily, drawing takes a moment but i would never go back to deep glute injections.. shallow IM shoulders with my 30g insulin syringe

i do their test c for trt purposes and i draw+pin with a fixed 30g insulin syringe.
0,1ml daily, drawing takes a moment but i would never go back to deep glute injections.. shallow IM shoulders with my 30g insulin syringe
So you do it with their sesame oil then? Do you warm it? I use exactly the same needles 30g with mig812 and it is smooth even without warming.

I am not worried about drawing times but having to put too much pressure to the plunger once I have pinned, I am using small gauges for a reason, not to do more damage moving the syringe when inside due to the thickness of the oil.

So you do it with their sesame oil then? Do you warm it? I use exactly the same needles 30g with mig812 and it is smooth even without warming.

I am not worried about drawing times but having to put too much pressure to the plunger once I have pinned, I am using small gauges for a reason, not to do more damage moving the syringe when inside due to the thickness of the oil.
i dont need to warm.
You also dont need much pressure.
You only need much pressure if you use high G of needle and high diameter of the syringe to push it through the needle.
high G + small diameter is no issue

i dont need to warm.
You also dont need much pressure.
You only need much pressure if you use high G of needle and high diameter of the syringe to push it through the needle.
high G + small diameter is no issue
I know, just saying since sesame oil seems to be thicker than mig or MTC, but I will give it a try then, and in worst case I will simply warm it up quick with a hair dryer.
Appreciate your experience!

I know, just saying since sesame oil seems to be thicker than mig or MTC, but I will give it a try then, and in worst case I will simply warm it up quick with a hair dryer.
Appreciate your experience!
it is a bit thicker, this is true.
Ive used MCT before and it is thinner. But sesame is not as thick as GSO or something like that which makes it troublesome to use insulin syringes

Just to post an update as I have now been using this blend for a few weeks.

The oil is pretty thin and I can draw and shoot with a slin pin without issue. (although I am only drawing 0.34cc per pin x 3 pins a week)

I did front load this with a standard harpoon at 1ml left DG and then 1ml right DG the first week. The 1ml shots gave me a second ass cheek but the 0.34ml shots are no issue and s the name implies TRT+ was the initial design goal and as such I will not be using this mix to blast.

Feelz report on top of this is just that after being locked up for 3 months with no test in my body, its feels nice to have some in me again.

How is the pip from this blend? Are there different receipes with different oil carrier?
It has some bite (I wont be plugging a full ml anytime soon), but mine was the very first batch as it was a custom request. Follow up batches I can not comment on. Same goes for the carrier. Mine is SSO.