Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

Do you realize you just Doxed a shit ton of your client’s emails by being lazy and stupid and not removing their contact information?
They have been posted like that by themself and if they leave their emails on then their fine with it. so why is he not allowed to repost them in another thread?

Do you realize you just Doxed a shit ton of your client’s emails by being lazy and stupid and not removing their contact information?

Not all of them are labs you idiot.

This is exactly what your critics hate about you. Good product, horrible common sense, protection protocols and ZERO CLIENT PROTECTION OR CARE.

@Liska and others are right.

You are a threat to the community. You stupidly talk about your shipping methods openly and now blatantly post your clients emails on the lab reports they trusted you with.

@Millard this has got to be handled, addressed with this idiot rep and the post revealing client emails removed.

This behavior has to violate community protocols.
All these have been posted by the members in public you fucklng retarded. All the private ones aren't shared. You created this alt account just to do that?

Last edited:
They have been posted like that by themself and if they leave their emails on then their fine with it. so why is he not allowed to repost them in another thread?
That is inaccurate.

Additionally. There is a drastic difference between someone posting their own emails and a source posting them.

This sources response above clearly shows what a low IQ moron he/she is. This source has ZERO respect for clients or integrity/confidentiality

I’ve said my piece. You (rep) are a threat to the community because you refuse to ever admit fault and correct mistakes.

I will never use you for this reason. Buyer beware. I stand by my statement, @Millard this cannot be allowed to stand.

Unless this rep can produce statements from everyone with an email attached allowing for public posting this is Doxxing and should be banned and removed.

It sets a dangerous precedent.

Last edited:
That is inaccurate. Additionally. There is a drastic difference between someone posting their own emails and a source posting them.

This idiots respond clearly shows what a low IQ moron he/she is. This source has ZERO respect for clients or integrity/confidentiality
If the DEA wanted your ass, they would already have it

That is inaccurate. Additionally. There is a drastic difference between someone posting their own emails and a source posting them.

This sources response above clearly shows what a low IQ moron he/she is. This source has ZERO respect for clients or integrity/confidentiality
Can you prove this is inaccurate?

If someone posts a lab test in a forum, for everyone to see his email, then he accepted that everyone can see it. Reposting it in the same forum is totally fine, wether he was asked or not. By posting something in public you agreed to that.

Imho you have no valid point here.

If someone posts a lab test in a forum, for everyone to see his email, then he accepted that everyone can see it. Reposting it in the same forum is totally fine, wether he was asked or not. By posting something in public you agreed to that.

Imho you have no valid point here.
Problem is that isn’t what happened in all cases.

I went through the postings and found at least one example where the email was redacted.

Check it for yourself.

I reached out to the client and notified him/her. This individual/individuals were not happy.

QSC has a poor record of confidentiality.

I make it a point to double check these things and notify his/her clients of these breaches in confidentiality.

Last edited:
All these have been posted by the members in public you fucklng retarded. All the private ones aren't shared. You created this alt account just to do that?
If this is true, immediately post the URL for the original location of each public post containing the shared data (whether on this forum or another) so it can be independently verified.

Problem is that isn’t what happened in all cases.

I went through the postings and found at least one example where the email was redacted.

Check it for yourself.

I reached out to the client and notified him/her. This individual/individuals were not happy.

QSC has a poor record of confidentiality.

I make it a point to double check these things and notify his/her clients of these breaches in confidentiality.
Please ask member to post here or contact me via PM to verify.

Please ask member to post here or contact me via PM to verify.
probably him
but on the other side noone knows if he allowed him to post with the mail or not.
But @TheAuditor why would you create a second account to just post this? or do you wanne tell me you just signed up as a fresh user and this is the first thing you saw and the connection to other users who "were always right"?

probably him
but on the other side noone knows if he allowed him to post with the mail or not.
But @TheAuditor why would you create a second account to just post this? or do you wanne tell me you just signed up as a fresh user and this is the first thing you saw and the connection to other users who "were always right"?
I love how people will blur only the email even though you can look up the testing report with the task number and verification code right on Janoshiks website.

I love how people will blur only the email even though you can look up the testing report with the task number and verification code right on Janoshiks website.
yeah, and posting the lab test with verification number is necessary in order to verify its legitimicy.
not sure if the hero of the thread here knows this?

yeah, and posting the lab test with verification number is necessary in order to verify its legitimicy.
not sure if the hero of the thread here knows this?
If I intended to post my lab tests, I would definitely request that the client be listed as Anonymous or a username or literally anything besides my email. Many examples of this, including Stan’s tests, SkankHunt, etc.

probably him
So now we start pointing fingers at users arbitrarily. You see my point? Obviously this is not my main profile. That doesn’t mean I’m a client. Be careful doing that to these people.

It is possible the users didn’t know this. (So your pointing it out further doxxed them) This whole thread needs to be locked and removed for security of the community.

You get my point in all this? It is one thing for a user to mistakenly doxx himself/herself, it is entirely a different thing for a source to do it.

If QSC had had the reaction of immediately rectifying the information mistake on his/her part I would have been the first to recognize this and laud the integrity.

This source is dangerous in that he/she won’t ever admit mistakes and needs to re-evaluate priorities. (Which should be client confidentiality)

So now we start pointing fingers at users arbitrarily. You see my point? Obviously this is not my main profile. That doesn’t mean I’m a client. Be careful doing that to these people.

It is possible the users didn’t know this. (So your pointing it out further doxxed them) This whole thread needs to be locked and removed for security of the community.

You get my point in all this? It is one thing for a user to mistakenly doxx himself/herself, it is entirely a different thing for a source to do it.

If QSC had had the reaction of immediately rectifying the information mistake on his/her part I would have been the first to recognize this and laud the integrity.

This source is dangerous and needs to revaluation priority. (Which should be client confidentiality)
no, unfortunately i dont get you.
go to http://www.janoshik.com/verify (www.janoshik.com/verify), insert the task number and the key which are shown in the post made by the user himself and you will see the Mail address.
of course the source made me mistake not to take the ones posted by the user, this is correct, but nevertheless he didnt dox him if you ask me.

If this is true, immediately post the URL for the original location of each public post containing the shared data (whether on this forum or another) so it can be independently verified.
I think it's more up to every customer who think I shared the data without their permission to prove how did get it if it wasn't public. All these labs have been posted either in lab testing forum, or our 700 pages thread, with shared task number and key. If some of them do not feel confortable about it I have no problem that his lab can be removed but as far as I know all of them are happy regular customers who will be glad sharing these labs and most of them got compensation for posting them in public.

no, unfortunately i dont get you.
go to http://www.janoshik.com/verify (www.janoshik.com/verify), insert the task number and the key which are shown in the post made by the user himself and you will see the Mail address.
of course the source made me mistake not to take the ones posted by the user, this is correct, but nevertheless he didnt dox him if you ask me.
I can agree to disagree and respect your argument. I’m good. We will let Millard decide if this presents a risk to the community at large.

I have emailed the compromised users I could find. So they are aware. My primary interest is in protecting people in our community.

Will let them decide their path forward.