Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

For some reason I see a older china man like a bobby Lee saying that in a china voice..... Bobby Lee fucking cracks me up

Okay, I am legit impressed by the HGH results. But wtf @ emails… and thanks for removing those.

Good to hear, I was expecting my BPC to be 87%…looks like I should buy some IGF-1 LR3…

Why do you underestimate us? because we are cheap? ^^
+98% of our product have a +98% purity :)
Because most of it is slightly underdosed and I understand the complexity that comes with mixing ingredients to get a uniformly same amount of mg/ml across the entire batch.

There’s bound to be bad batches anywhere, even in pharma settings. You’ve had some.

I just inject an additional 0.1ml to make up for it.

It’s not because you are cheap; I understand Chinese culture and the industry very well. I know how cheap this is for you to make.

In this thread you have about 70 lab tests, how many do you consider them underdosed? it's when you have 98mg/ml instead of 100mg ?
Yes, 97/100, 17mg instead of 20mg, etc. It’s slightly underdosed but I don’t care. I just add another 0.1ml of oil.

Btw, I need some titties! Send some over.

That said, when do you anticipate ever having 1mg of IGF-1 LR3? 0.1 seems a little low?