Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

Dosing low this eod would you need caber? Always wondered about this blend? Of course bloodwork to tell... but do you just take your normal ai dose for this blend like you would on 400 test cypionate?

I bet blood work would be needed pretty quick though since the masterone may lower your estrogen a bit.

Dosing low this eod would you need caber? Always wondered about this blend? Of course bloodwork to tell... but do you just take your normal ai dose for this blend like you would on 400 test cypionate?

I bet blood work would be needed pretty quick though since the masterone may lower your estrogen a bit.
Caber should be avoided if not needed.
AI dose if you take 1 or 2 cc eod should be something like 10mg exemestane eod.

I haven’t personally seen anyones e2 lower from mast. Primo however is pretty common to lower e2. It can give some low e2 sides though for whatever reason (I’m not smart enough to know why) I’ve ran mast higher than test with zero issues but I must run test a tad higher than primo

Caber should be avoided if not needed.
AI dose if you take 1 or 2 cc eod should be something like 10mg exemestane eod.
Well I use Arimidex but I guess you just take enough AI for the testosterone only? Since the tren and masteron don't aromatize? I'd need .5mg arimidex every shot I bet. I have never tried Tren before but I've always wanted to try the mix. Would you guys consider every other day injection a beginner cycle with this mix? I don't want to accidentally take too much tren. I can handle plenty of testosterone though up to 750 mg a week no issues.

Well I use Arimidex but I guess you just take enough AI for the testosterone only? Since the tren and masteron don't aromatize? I'd need .5mg arimidex every shot I bet. I have never tried Tren before but I've always wanted to try the mix. Would you guys consider every other day injection a beginner cycle with this mix? I don't want to accidentally take too much tren. I can handle plenty of testosterone though up to 750 mg a week no issues.
That would be 100 mg of each per shot ?
Thats a solid cycle not only for a beginner but more experienced users also .
Problem with mixes is you can not adjust dosages independently but overthinking aside this would be a strong 8-10 week cycle with good results especially for recomp/cutting .

That would be 100 mg of each per shot ?
Thats a solid cycle not only for a beginner but more experienced users also .
Problem with mixes is you can not adjust dosages independently but overthinking aside this would be a strong 8-10 week cycle with good results especially for recomp/cutting .
I have been on the fence about trying tren. I would never go into the high dosages at my age but I wonder if taking 200 a week would screw up my labs very bad? I don't mind elevating my liver enzymes 10 or 20 points but I don't like seeing my kidney stuff out of whack. I doubt I would ever take over 200 mg a week of that stuff but I seem to handle high doses of testosterone pretty well. Winstrol and anavar don't seem to mess me up very bad. The mental sides worry me. I'm a pretty stable calm dude now but man in my twenties I was a handful LOL. I used to always think everyone was out to get me sometimes I'm a little bit paranoid so I'm wondering if tren would be a bad idea? But I'm not on any kind of mental medication or anything like that. My job is economy related and for instance if I'm not getting enough work my mind tends to go into a strange place where I think everyone is trying to screw me over at work.... but I am out on my own I don't work inside with the people I work with so that's a good thing.

I have been on the fence about trying tren. I would never go into the high dosages at my age but I wonder if taking 200 a week would screw up my labs very bad? I don't mind elevating my liver enzymes 10 or 20 points but I don't like seeing my kidney stuff out of whack. I doubt I would ever take over 200 mg a week of that stuff but I seem to handle high doses of testosterone pretty well. Winstrol and anavar don't seem to mess me up very bad. The mental sides worry me. I'm a pretty stable calm dude now but man in my twenties I was a handful LOL. I used to always think everyone was out to get me sometimes I'm a little bit paranoid so I'm wondering if tren would be a bad idea? But I'm not on any kind of mental medication or anything like that. My job is economy related and for instance if I'm not getting enough work my mind tends to go into a strange place where I think everyone is trying to screw me over at work.... but I am out on my own I don't work inside with the people I work with so that's a good thing.
I understand i only used tren twice but liked it just respect it and you will be fine 200 mg is plenty for a first timer .
No way to tell how bloodwork will look but the less you use the better.

I haven’t personally seen anyones e2 lower from mast. Primo however is pretty common to lower e2. It can give some low e2 sides though for whatever reason (I’m not smart enough to know why) I’ve ran mast higher than test with zero issues but I must run test a tad higher than primo
Wait what I was told they both lowered E2 ... they basically the same compound bro

Wait what I was told they both lowered E2 ... they basically the same compound bro
All I can tell you is they don’t both do the same thing for me. Mast doesn’t touch my estrogen levels but protects me from gyno and big increase in sex drive. Primo lowers my estrogen substantially

All I can tell you is they don’t both do the same thing for me. Mast doesn’t touch my estrogen levels but protects me from gyno and big increase in sex drive. Primo lowers my estrogen substantially
So mentle sides from 200 Trend a week? Mainly are those just weak people complaining? I mean headstrong people will be just fine? Like if you were a 90s teenager and you did hundreds of hits of liquid LSD you probably be okay right?

So mentle sides from 200 Trend a week? Mainly are those just weak people complaining? I mean headstrong people will be just fine? Like if you were a 90s teenager and you did hundreds of hits of liquid LSD you probably be okay right?
Your acid usage is irrelevant when your on gear it affects your whole world thats how it feels like anyway

Mast is closer to a SERM than it is an AI. It works by blocking estrogen at the breast receptor but doesn’t lower estrogen production itself. It isn’t even that good at that which is why it was replaced with more effective drugs.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that primo lowers estrogen either so I would never count on it for that. Lots of anecdotal evidence but the studies available on it do not show any impact on estrogen.

Mast is closer to a SERM than it is an AI. It works by blocking estrogen at the breast receptor but doesn’t lower estrogen production itself. It isn’t even that good at that which is why it was replaced with more effective drugs.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that primo lowers estrogen either so I would never count on it for that. Lots of anecdotal evidence but the studies available on it do not show any impact on estrogen.
I’ll add another primo anecdote. I’ve used both, masteron at 300mg/week acted as stated. I can state that primo acted similarly at a higher dosage with a high dose of test. Preexisting gyno didn’t flare using either, test was up between 800-900/week with the primo(600-700primo), 600-700 test with the mast.