Qingdao Sigma + Meditrope Golden Tops Bulk Log

Did a little bit of research, and apparently artificial sweeteners have a profound effect on blood sugar. If I’m drinking 20 bottles a day of this shit, I better stop and switch to plain old water…
They don't have an effect on blood glucose but can trick your body to produce a small amount of insulin. That was my conclusion after researching the subject.

Blood sugar is very well under control now. 112 1 hour after eating. Looks like Berberine works.

This bulk is turning into a bulk and a cut lol…

No bad sides from 500mg NPP + Test. Maybe I’m less likely to put up with bullshit, though.

I only feel slight nausea. 3 days after burning almost 5400 calories in a single day and I’m feeling recovered enough to exercise tomorrow.

Blood pressure is still great.

We are now on week 3. In two weeks I’m going to get blood work done… or maybe next week?

Last edited:
They don't have an effect on blood glucose but can trick your body to produce a small amount of insulin. That was my conclusion after researching the subject.
I dropped it out and my blood sugar went back to normal. I’m sure Berberine also helped.

I look and feel leaner, however, 3 weeks in, and this is provably mostly water weight:

314lbs

Starting weight was 285lbs. Roughly up 29lbs.

Persistent nausea for the last week and a half.

Blood sugar is fine. No ketones at all.

Something isn’t right. Something SUCKS. I may have to come off HGH. We shall see.

Blood pressure, according to a very old and manual monitor operated by a nurse is 160/90.

However, according to my 2 electronic monitors at home, it's 135/78. Hmm... not sure what to think.

Felt like death on HGH. Blood sugar was brought under control, but it still made me feel sick and super tired all day long.

Either the Meditrope #106 golden tops are bunk, or it’s too much too fast @ 5.77 iu. The first few weeks were fine… but after that, it ruined me daily. Cutting it out brought me back to normal.

However, I’ve noticed phenomenal fat loss and crazy weight gain. Let’s see where this goes.

Felt like death on HGH. Blood sugar was brought under control, but it still made me feel sick and super tired all day long.

Either the Meditrope #106 golden tops are bunk, or it’s too much too fast @ 5.77 iu. The first few weeks were fine… but after that, it ruined me daily. Cutting it out brought me back to normal.

However, I’ve noticed phenomenal fat loss and crazy weight gain. Let’s see where this goes.
Probably too much too fast tbh, usually folks recommend starting low and slow, adding in 1iu each week of ever couple of weeks. I’ve seen a lot of posts recently about guys ramping up the dose and feeling lethargic as hell. It definitely takes time for the body to get accustomed to that side effect/or avoid it. I wouldn’t say it’s bunk though off the bat if you get one very common side effect & saw results regarding weight

Probably too much too fast tbh, usually folks recommend starting low and slow, adding in 1iu each week of ever couple of weeks. I’ve seen a lot of posts recently about guys ramping up the dose and feeling lethargic as hell. It definitely takes time for the body to get accustomed to that side effect/or avoid it. I wouldn’t say it’s bunk though off the bat if you get one very common side effect & saw results regarding weight
Yeah, the first few weeks were easy. But after that, I just felt like death. I may try ramping it up.

By bunk, I mean too much dimer.

Will you try again with HGH but starting low and slowly ramping up? I don’t think that Meditropes contain too much dimer, I mean they get tested very regularly and have one of the best images among generics?

Will you try again with HGH but starting low and slowly ramping up? I don’t think that Meditropes contain too much dimer, I mean they get tested very regularly and have one of the best images among generics?
I actually just went balls to the wall and did another 5.77iu just now, along with 500mg of BPC-157. Pray for me.

So this is strange, but… it seems like my feet and hands are growing on HGH?

Cant even fit my 15 shoes anymore… I need at least a 16 1/2?

They don’t look or feel swollen, but it’s possible it’s light edema.

So this is strange, but… it seems like my feet and hands are growing on HGH?

Cant even fit my 15 shoes anymore… I need at least a 16 1/2?

They don’t look or feel swollen, but it’s possible it’s light edema.

Happens to me too bud. My hands get noticeably bigger (temporarily) and my feet swell up to the point i struggle to get my shoes on.

Its water retention in soft tissue. My face also gets puffier almost like dianabol moon face.

When i start retaining a lot my breathing gets crap too where im out of breath constantly for no reason.

Happens to me too bud. My hands get noticeably bigger (temporarily) and my feet swell up to the point i struggle to get my shoes on.

Its water retention in soft tissue. My face also gets puffier almost like dianabol moon face.

When i start retaining a lot my breathing gets crap too where im out of breath constantly for no reason.
Yeah I’m noticing it a little bit.

Is 430 ng/ml of IGF-1 good for only 5.77 iu?

Awaiting next set of tests. In the mean time, I’m doing and feeling better.

However, my liver function is a little off.

Despite this, my heart rate has dropped from 101 resting to 71-84 since adding low dose aspirin to my pill regimen.

Haven’t updated in a bit, but I suspect my estrogen levels are skyrocketed.

Unusually good sense of well-being, a little emotional, seems like I might be falling in love with a random white chick, lots of calm, no anxiety. Interesting…

I will test this hypothesis next week on my next set of labs. May take 2 weeks (from today) for results.

Got some NAC coming to deal with the ALT elevation in my liver.

After taking the low-dose aspirin daily, my resting heart rate continues to be around 73, which is great.