QSC broken vials

Strugjtoyr

Don’t really know what to put here kinda always liked reading articles and what others say about sources but feel need to introduce self at this point so can post in other threads since have had a bad experience recently with a popular source on here.

Thank deca! Curious to anyone or everyone’s opinion to my question. If you place order and receive order and it comes with vilas broken which in turned saturated your Mesterlone(proviron) raws. Source tells me to bad use it it’s not ruined or any purities. So 3 days later it’s still clumped and saturated what’s supposed to be 10g weighed almost 15 due to saturation no way to properly dose or mix into oral sus.

Attachments

• 2AE6C4DD-DBFA-4637-A8E7-4ACAAAF33D3F.jpeg
    2AE6C4DD-DBFA-4637-A8E7-4ACAAAF33D3F.jpeg
    723.3 KB · Views: 131
Also to too
It off I messaged and said I need 50g var so I’ll pay for that along with shipping just toss in new ProViron with that so in essence I would eat the shipping cost and they just replace the tainted product. No part in any of this is it there a mistake on my part. Also placed order Mar23 didn’t ship until Apr23. They had issues with raw shipping I didn’t throw a fit over that inconvenience shit happens.

Tracy doesn’t want to tell whole story and how for 3-4 days I tried a different approach see here even said needed Var so could I order that and get the damaged raw pro tossed in. You see the answer again. Mind you the single bag raw weighs like 16.3 now so no way to correct dose

Attachments

• IMG_9967.png
    IMG_9967.png
    895.4 KB · Views: 121
1) how the fuck is is oil leaking into to the raw bag. Did the broken vial cut into the bag?
2) you are now forced to make a suspension using the whole bag at once which is like400 doses. Maybe you could give it a really good mix though to mix the oil up good in the powder but then you really have to trust you had bang on 10g in the first place.

Lesson for others though, don't order raws and oils at the same time!

There’s been a few instances of broken vials in US shipments that I’ve seen and I’ve been shocked at how easily the customers just shrug and move on once they’re told they’ll get something free next order. Risk getting a knock at your door just because a block of styrofoam or other padding was deemed unnecessary by the shipper.

There’s been a few instances of broken vials in US shipments that I’ve seen and I’ve been shocked at how easily the customers just shrug and move on once they’re told they’ll get something free next order. Risk getting a knock at your door just because a block of styrofoam or other padding was deemed unnecessary by the shipper.

Yeah, I point out to the guys too nervous to order international that thousands of people get confiscation letters, many multiple times, and nothing happens, despite the feds literally having evidence and your info in their hands. The CPB aren't interested in pursuing end users. That's clear.

Someone brought up a single example from 2022 for a State Trooper who's house was raided (!) over two bottles of tren in a package.

Turns out it was a domestic shipment, the vials leaked, a Postal Inspector was called, was able to collect a sample for testing from outside of the box, and got a search warrant for the box based on a positive test for steroids. Looked up the recipient, saw he was a Trooper, called his commander, and of course with the feds involved they couldn't appear to play favorites and got a warrant to search the guy's house. My guess is if he wasn't a cop, the local authorities wouldn't have bothered to pursue it, but who knows. Maybe the would in certain jurisdictions.

He ended up getting drug treatment and a dismissal after 6 months of good behavior.

But yeah, the biggest legal risk with gear shipments is a leaking vial.

1) how the fuck is is oil leaking into to the raw bag. Did the broken vial cut into the bag?
2) you are now forced to make a suspension using the whole bag at once which is like400 doses. Maybe you could give it a really good mix though to mix the oil up good in the powder but then you really have to trust you had bang on 10g in the first place.

Lesson for others though, don't order raws and oils at the same time!
Oh yeah just taped the bag of raws to the bags of oils. Raws in a single small jewelry like ziploc bag. Joke to say the least! To play like this isn’t contaminated or you can even correctly dose is some clown shit! I just want everyone to see it doesn’t matter to QSC they are so petty won’t take care of $65 so how you think they’d act when someone buys 50g Var or anything gets busted and saturated it’s take it anyway who cares if you have no clue the dose. Harm reduction my ass

Back