QSC - HGH 36IU Purple Top - Jano labtest

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Attached sample of HGH 36 IU purple top, tested by Jano, sent personally by me after have bought it from a HGH Promo run early September by QSC.

I would like to thanks all the ppl that have chimed in for the cost of the test and the one that after the test was funded still wanted to donate to give their contribution in trying to promulgate harm reduction.

More tests to come from different manufacturers:
9 RAWS - 3 orals - 1 oil.

End of October maximum all test should be completed.

@Qingdao Sigma ChemicalsTest Report #49982.webp

We produce the raw of hgh.
We freeze dry it ourselves.
We freeze dry all the peptides ourselves in our lab.
Do believe that, with your current setup, you are able to produce HGH purity levels of 98%+? Or would that require large investments in new Gradiflow devices? If so, how much of a price premium would you have to charge on the higher-purity GH to offset those additional investments?

Do believe that, with your current setup, you are able to produce HGH purity levels of 98%+? Or would that require large investments in new Gradiflow devices? If so, how much of a price premium would you have to charge on the higher-purity GH to offset those additional investments?
Ive seen plenty of QSC gh scoring over 98 % ... This is probably on the " lower side" Because of the shipping from Int to @Sampei , then from Sampei to Janoshik - which could amount to multiple weeks in transit in the " warmer months" which leads to some degradation It probably leaves the warehouse at 99.x % ... something you gotta accept --- I've also seen and used Genos at 95 % with no issues...

HGH is hard to stabilise at 98+% it comes out of the factory usually at 99% and it goes down around 97-96% of course slight degradation happens with time but I'm more then happy for the price we pay I have to say this GH testing is excellent.

Genos have tested at 96% and I don't think you would argue with it right?

Can you see difference between a GH with 95% or 98%?

Can we even demonstrate any real life difference? I don't think so.

Anything above 95% and close to no dimers is a great results imho

Especially for 0.36-0.4cents/IU

Back