QSC Sema/Tirz

Canuck83

Anyone USA dom have an extra vial or 2 of semaglutide/tirz they want to part with or decide it's not for them ? I want to give either a try for summer cut but don't want a whole kit/can't wait 4-5 weeks and the other dom sources seem to be a shit show right now. Have lots to trade for or btc

Anyone USA dom have an extra vial or 2 of semaglutide/tirz they want to part with or decide it's not for them ? I want to give either a try for summer cut but don't want a whole kit/can't wait 4-5 weeks and the other dom sources seem to be a shit show right now. Have lots to trade for or btc
There’s sources here that sell single vials…

Tirz is better, fewer sides, maybe 15% more weíght loss, and the additional health benefits (liver fat clearing etc) are stronger. BUT, Tirz dosages are MUCH higher making it an expensive proposition. One vial of Sema, starting at .5mg (yes, as a male .5mg should be the starting dose, .25 is a waste of time for males), and if everything works out, you only need two weeks at that dose before going to 1mg where you'll start to see results. So 1 5mg vial will last 5 weeks. Tirz minimum is 2.5mg (10x as much!) and again, useless for males till you hit 5mg. So really it's one lousy dose for an entire vial. Max dose for Sema is 2.4mg vs 15mg for Tirz! Two doses per 5mg vial vs 3 vials for ONE Tirz dose!

You can always switch from Sema to Tirz, but going the other way not so much.

Tirz is better, fewer sides, maybe 15% more weíght loss, and the additional health benefits (liver fat clearing etc) are stronger. BUT, Tirz dosages are MUCH higher making it an expensive proposition. One vial of Sema, starting at .5mg (yes, as a male .5mg should be the starting dose, .25 is a waste of time for males), and if everything works out, you only need two weeks at that dose before going to 1mg where you'll start to see results. So 1 5mg vial will last 5 weeks. Tirz minimum is 2.5mg (10x as much!) and again, useless for males till you hit 5mg. So really it's one lousy dose for an entire vial. Max dose for Sema is 2.4mg vs 15mg for Tirz! Two doses per 5mg vial vs 3 vials for ONE Tirz dose!

That’s some good info but you clearly didn’t read the question

He's asking for a single vial of either. Do you think he'll be able to "try it out" for the summer with a single vial of Tirz?

I lost 10kg on .25mg/w of sema, took 13 weeks before I needed to go up to 0.5.
Starting on0.5mg wouldn't be wise

He's asking for a single vial of either. Do you think he'll be able to "try it out" for the summer with a single vial of Tirz?
I'm about 10% bf trying to get rid of that last bit of fluff, now in my 40's it gets harder even with a good diet it seems. I was an emotional eater as a child and still find myself bingeing every so often, I hope these help

2 vials of 30mg tirz? Yes.

5mg Tirz is the lowest effective starting dose for males. Most see no weight loss until at least 7.5mg, which is the equivalent of 1mg Sema. My point was Sema is a much more viable low cost option if he has the choice.

But you're right, I'm sure he'd be better off without that knowledge.

0.3mg made me sick to the point of vomiting at night after my last meal. Yet I am indeed a man.

I'm about 10% bf trying to get rid of that last bit of fluff, now in my 40's it gets harder even with a good diet it seems. I was an emotional eater as a child and still find myself bingeing every so often, I hope these help
You’re 10% bf? You don’t need GLPs dude especially not sema

They will absolutely help with emotional eating. I’m a binge / emotional eater myself and it’s almost impossible to do on sema.

Was that your first dose? How long after administration?
YYes, first dose on a Monday morning. I vomited every night from Tuesday to Saturday.

I then injected new ones on Tuesday afternoon and on Wednesday midnight my head was still in the toilet bowl.

Can I be the only one not responding to 2.5 mg weekly? It is the first time I take it and I started from 0.25.
atm 2 month i almost finished a 2mg kit of QSC

Can I be the only one not responding to 2.5 mg weekly? It is the first time I take it and I started from 0.25.
atm 2 month i almost finished a 2mg kit of QSC
I've been on it for 2 months Dr prescribed from a compound pharmacy. Does nothing for me but I'm only at 0.5 right now