QSC Sema/Tirz

Anyone USA dom have an extra vial or 2 of semaglutide/tirz they want to part with or decide it's not for them ? I want to give either a try for summer cut but don't want a whole kit/can't wait 4-5 weeks and the other dom sources seem to be a shit show right now. Have lots to trade for or btc
My experience has been pretty good on tirizepitide. I started at 5mg a week and stayed there for about 18 weeks before going up to 7.5. It really helps me to control my appetite and allow me to eat food as the tool it is..I can't blame it all on the tirz because 23 weeks ago when I started it I also started using hgh and steriods.. but here is my 22 week progress. I have heard not so go things about semaglutide. But I have never taken it. 20231125_103644.jpg20231125_103653.jpg20240504_195338.jpg20240504_195335.jpg

I lost 10kg on .25mg/w of sema, took 13 weeks before I needed to go up to 0.5.
Starting on0.5mg wouldn't be wise

Your level of loss and the guy getting wildly ill on .25mg of Sema are completely bizarre responses not found in a single person in over 20,000 subjects observed during the clinical trials. Nothing personal, but I'm skeptical it was dosed correctly.

It's the equivalent of some guy saying he put on 40lbs of lean mass in two months on 50mg a week of Test and another growing D cup gyno and going bald on the same dose.

Either that or two extraordinary exceptions who just happen to be using Sema not predosed and ready to use from Novo are found at the same time in this forum and commenting here.

Last edited:
My experience has been pretty good on tirizepitide. I started at 5mg a week and stayed there for about 18 weeks before going up to 7.5. It really helps me to control my appetite and allow me to eat food as the tool it is..I can't blame it all on the tirz because 23 weeks ago when I started it I also started using hgh and steriods.. but here is my 22 week progress. I have heard not so go things about semaglutide. But I have never taken it. View attachment 282514View attachment 282515View attachment 282516View attachment 282517

I've used them both. They're not that different. Sema feels stronger, even though Tirz is supposed to result in greater maximum weight loss, I'm at 15mg Zepbound pen and it doesn't feel as strong as 2.4mg Sema.

For strictly weight loss, Sema is a much better value when using UGL. I switched to Tirz because of its superior fatty liver clearing properties through GIP, with "silent" fatty liver disease now affecting. something like half of American adults.

Right now all doses of both Wegovy and Zepbound have been unavailable for months. I have no idea where they could be going because no one seems to be able to find them.

I had a multi-month stash I built up of Zepbound before switching from UGL sema to ride out any shortages, but had to resort to QSCs 350mg Tirz group buy because in a month I'll be out.

And the rebound on these drugs is absolutely brutal after 6 weeks or so. Body goes into full starvation mode as if you haven't eaten for a month. They don't really emphasize the fact you need to stay on a maintainance dose.

Last edited: