Qsc somatropin or Pfizer genotropin pen

Wakeupret

Banned
I'm not sure if I should carry on paying £200 for 36iu of pfizer genotropin pen or try something new like qsc somatropin from CHilton labs.

I'm not sure if I should carry on paying £200 for 36iu of pfizer genotropin pen or try something new like qsc somatropin from CHilton labs.

If it's working well for you, stick with it. If you can't afford it, there are cheaper options. Opinions vary widely on the efficacy of various GH products.

Search long enough and you'll find the answer you want to hear, which is probably to justify cheaper GH (nothing wrong with that).

If it's working well for you, stick with it. If you can't afford it, there are cheaper options. Opinions vary widely on the efficacy of various GH products.

Search long enough and you'll find the answer you want to hear, which is probably to justify cheaper GH (nothing wrong with that).
I was misinformed and told that pfizers hgh was more effective then qsc hgh.Ive noticed that a lot of people seemed to have more side affects with qsc then pfizer.I might just order genotropin from abroad to save money but im worried about getting the fake turkish pens.

I would never pay for pharma hgh, its simply to expensive versus generic who does the job just as well.
According to the guy who sells me hgh qsc has way more side affects and higher chance of negative side affects.I heard a case of a guy who was suicidal because of the side affects of the qsc he took.I think he had an adverse reaction which destroyed his gains and left him with acromebaly and a "bloated face".

According to the guy who sells me hgh qsc has way more side affects and higher chance of negative side affects.I heard a case of a guy who was suicidal because of the side affects of the qsc he took.I think he had an adverse reaction which destroyed his gains and left him with acromebaly and a "bloated face".
I’ve never heard of suicidal deviation from hgh use. Anyone else heard of this?

As for the rest I got improved gains and fat burn with no water retention on qsc. You’re buying these things on the street? Are you verifying them? If you’re not verifying them I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s selling you genetics. This guy has a vested interest in you paying as much per iu as possible, and isn’t necessarily the greatest source of info on competition to his product.

You can use the search function and see how many people are using Qsc without issue.

Wtf

"According to the guy who sells me hgh" then goes on to talk shit of another vendor, you kind of say it all..
personaly I take QSC HGH 5.5iu in the morning and 3iu at night, no sides and amazing results (pump, leaner than ever and muscle roundness) training harder than ever with better recovery, started 3 months ago at 4iu for 1 month then went up to 5.5iu 2 weeks then added 3iu at night. BTW I dont take AAS. Started to see dramatic effects as soon as I hit 5.5iu.. I give my 2 brothers 3iu each (no sides either)
I Prepare a 144iu pen with 6 vials of 24iu each which makes it very easy to administer, this is just my experience.

"According to the guy who sells me hgh" then goes on to talk shit of another vendor, you kind of say it all..
personaly I take QSC HGH 5.5iu in the morning and 3iu at night, no sides and amazing results (pump, leaner than ever and muscle roundness) training harder than ever with better recovery, started 3 months ago at 4iu for 1 month then went up to 5.5iu 2 weeks then added 3iu at night. BTW I dont take AAS. Started to see dramatic effects as soon as I hit 5.5iu.. I give my 2 brothers 3iu each (no sides either)
I Prepare a 144iu pen with 6 vials of 24iu each which makes it very easy to administer, this is just my experience.
+1 tutorial 144iu pen :p

I’ve never heard of suicidal deviation from hgh use. Anyone else heard of this?

As for the rest I got improved gains and fat burn with no water retention on qsc. You’re buying these things on the street? Are you verifying them? If you’re not verifying them I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s selling you genetics. This guy has a vested interest in you paying as much per iu as possible, and isn’t necessarily the greatest source of info on competition to his product.

You can use the search function and see how many people are using Qsc without issue.
QSC had Sema tainted peptides a while back this was found during a discord server testing run If I'm not mistaken. I could easily see a tainted HGH batch causing this issue. But I don't think I would attribute clean Chinese 191 AA 99% purity HGH to having this kind of issue. Also, I wouldn't necessarily let this way you from QSC, I still buy from Mr Tracy and get shit tested and I've been happy so far. There is so many other things this guy could have been doing that could have caused it. A hard e2 swing up or down could cause depression or suicidal thoughts

QSC had Sema tainted peptides a while back this was found during a discord server testing run If I'm not mistaken. I could easily see a tainted HGH batch causing this issue. But I don't think I would attribute clean Chinese 191 AA 99% purity HGH to having this kind of issue. Also, I wouldn't necessarily let this way you from QSC, I still buy from Mr Tracy and get shit tested and I've been happy so far. There is so many other things this guy could have been doing that could have caused it. A hard e2 swing up or down could cause depression or suicidal thoughts
From what I understand that was a different engineer than the one doing hgh, and I’ve never seen a contaminated report of qsc hgh. You’re right that was briefly an issue with some of their peptides. That said, their high gets blind tested so regularly that we would have heard about something like that by now imo. I see a new different blind test for their varying dosages of hgh almost weekly.

From what I understand that was a different engineer than the one doing hgh, and I’ve never seen a contaminated report of qsc hgh. You’re right that was briefly an issue with some of their peptides. That said, their high gets blind tested so regularly that we would have heard about something like that by now imo. I see a new different blind test for their varying dosages of hgh almost weekly.
I haven't seen any bad HGH from them either. I think a few have tested kind of low in purity (less than 90% in the testing servers) but none have been tainted.
I don't know how much stock I would put into QSC stating "their engineers" did anything. I think they simply lypholize and bottle up from a single raw peptide powder production facility same as a lot of other China sources. Whether or not their bottling/lypholizing process is done by "their engineers" and potentially degrades the raws is another topic I'd be curious to research.

I haven't seen any bad HGH from them either. I think a few have tested kind of low in purity (less than 90% in the testing servers) but none have been tainted.
I don't know how much stock I would put into QSC stating "their engineers" did anything. I think they simply lypholize and bottle up from a single raw peptide powder production facility same as a lot of other China sources. Whether or not their bottling/lypholizing process is done by "their engineers" and potentially degrades the raws is another topic I'd be curious to research.
All I know is since “that engineer got canned” their peptides have been testing great. Could be a bs story but it seems they worked out the issues. Agree with you though.

The only way to tell is try it. I think in my experience the Chinese generics make a lot of people hold a shit ton of water not all but alot report this. Tee has always been suspected that they might have some sort of anti duirectic on them
Genotropin made me actually very dehydrated it has small dose of mannitol in it for a firetic affect. Dr Todd Lee talks alot about this is n his u tub

As s shrink. I ASSURE you this is 100% tomfoolery or trolling and not biologically related.

Somatropin is somatropin... there is no difference. I have been taking HGH for 10 years. I had the same side effects with genotropin as with QSC. I am currently taking 15 IU hgh from QSC daily and have the normal hgh side effects.

Somatropin is somatropin... there is no difference. I have been taking HGH for 10 years. I had the same side effects with genotropin as with QSC. I am currently taking 15 IU hgh from QSC daily and have the normal hgh side effects.
15oiu jfc I could never get past 6 a day