QSC Test C HPLC

225 is great. Everyone complains about pip and crashed gear with 250 cyp.This is perfect. Nice and smooth.
No we don’t. 250 mg/ml of cyp is VERY common. Holds well and pip free. You’re thinking of test E perhaps and I would agree. Not sure why people don’t just brew E at 200.

Test E is typically brewed at 250-300
I know. That’s what I said. I’m not sure why it’s NOT brewed at 200 given the complaints I see surrounding test E. But cyp is never a problem so I’m not sure where he came up with “225 is great” becuase everyone complains of pip and crashed gear? He’s confusing it with test E K think.

I know. That’s what I said. I’m not sure why it’s NOT brewed at 200 given the complaints I see surrounding test E. But cyp is never a problem so I’m not sure where he came up with “225 is great” becuase everyone complains of pip and crashed gear? He’s confusing it with test E K think.
my bad. misread it

Nope . I have gotten crashed test c 250 multiple times with pip. Test e never crashed at 250 and zero pip. Backwards for me I guess. Haha