QSC Tren Ace Long Term Storage

6tren

Bought this batch a while ago maybe 2 years ago. Checked it out the kit today and the stoppers are being eroded and the vials look cloudy and contaminated. Anyone else experience this? Meanwhile two vials of tren from a different source purchased 3 years ago are still clear looking.

It's toast. If you can visually see the stopper degrading it's not just what you can see that's a hazard, but the leachable chemicals from the butyl rubber. It not like some natural rubber from a tree, it's closer to a tire, made from a petrochemical soup of toxic shit.

It seems QSC uses the absolute lowest grade of stopper. In the future, for long term storage it would be better to transfer into a sterile vial with a premium coated long-life stopper that will keep for a minimum of 10 years without any breakdown or leaching.

It's toast. If you can visually see the stopper degrading it's not just what you can see that's a hazard, but the leachable chemicals from the butyl rubber. It not like some natural rubber from a tree, it's closer to a tire, made from a petrochemical soup of toxic shit.

It seems QSC uses the absolute lowest grade of stopper. In the future, for long term storage it would be better to transfer into a sterile vial with a premium coated long-life stopper that will keep for a minimum of 10 years without any breakdown or leaching.
Do you get those at dollar tree?

Do you get those at dollar tree?

Since you asked. Here's the absolute highest grade of stopper, with the longest life, and ability to prevent leaching of chemicals by oils (MCT is very aggressive and will break down rubber fairly quickly), and solvents like Benzyl Benzoate.

This stopper also creates the fewest particles, if you prefer not to inject this into your body:

IMG_8965.webp

View: https://youtu.be/iM2ytOasR40

About $1.50 each. Perhaps some "harm reduction" minded, motivated person will start a group buy to reach the minimum quantity necessary to buy them:

Bought this batch a while ago maybe 2 years ago. Checked it out the kit today and the stoppers are being eroded and the vials look cloudy and contaminated. Anyone else experience this? Meanwhile two vials of tren from a different source purchased 3 years ago are still clear looking.
Good thing gear is cheap.

This will be a good learning experience/story for other users

Good thing gear is cheap.

This will be a good learning experience/story for other users

Surprised some enterprising vendor hasn't introduced an "extended shelf life" line, of at least test.

Coated stopper, enhanced glass (like Corning Valor), terminal sterilization (ie heated in the vial for absolute sterility), $3 more in materials and easily charge an extra $10/$20 per vial. That's nothing for the preppers here who've commented trying to figure out how to get through the apocalypse without coming off TRT.

These guys spend thousands on ammo, dried food, generators, medication, water purification systems. Another $150-200 for a kit is nothing.

Hell, I'd buy a kit or two of Test Cyp 250 packaged like that as cheap insurance.

Someone should take a poll for interest, take preorders...do it if it meets the minimum threshold to make it worthwhile.

@Stanfordpharma1

@GenericAsia

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals,

Surprised some enterprising vendor hasn't introduced an "extended shelf life" line, of at least test.

Coated stopper, enhanced glass (like Corning Valor), terminal sterilization (ie heated in the vial for absolute sterility), $3 more in materials and easily charge an extra $10/$20 per vial. That's nothing for the preppers here who've commented trying to figure out how to get through the apocalypse without coming off TRT.

These guys spend thousands on ammo, dried food, generators, medication, water purification systems. Another $150-200 for a kit is nothing.

Hell, I'd buy a kit or two of Test Cyp 250 packaged like that as cheap insurance.

Someone should take a poll for interest, take preorders...do it if it meets the minimum threshold to make it worthwhile.

@Stanfordpharma1

@GenericAsia

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals,
Dude, I love your style!

Slight man crush.

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

I’ll admit. I just checked my home brew stash. Amazon vials and stoppers. Not a single issue. No problems once I start stabbing…1-3 years…. but I store them in a cool dry place…

…. Top Up…

Dude, I love your style!

Slight man crush.
When you left and he started posted some people were thinking it was you lol

For anyone who wants to refilter into good vials

Sterile vials with FluroTec coated stoppers

Piercing a needle through these you can tell it feels like the strength of 1000 cheap stoppers

Thank you @Ghoul for the recommendation a while back

I’ll admit. I just checked my home brew stash. Amazon vials and stoppers. Not a single issue. No problems once I start stabbing…1-3 years…. but I store them in a cool dry place…

…. Top Up…

Not trying to argue, but visual indications of contamination are only present when things get *really* bad. It's become clear in recent years that all kinds of contaminants are ending up in injectables from the stopper, and believe it or not, the glass, which is not inert.

The 2024 study linked to below demonstrates science is just starting to get a handle on this problem, trying to establish a testing protocol and establishing limits of contaminants. There have been incidents of contaminants from stoppers being identified as the cause of serious, even deadly reactions.

What we do have are materials that avoid this problem entirely. Coated stoppers (mentioned in the report) and glass lined with a quartz like coating to prevent boron and other chemicals from migrating into the liquid, as well as the steady delamination that fills the vial with glass shards.

If this sounds like far out tinfoil hat stuff, I can assure you it's part of mainstream pharmaceutical science now.

About 60% of US hospitals enacted policies requiring filtration of injectables in intensive care units. Those that have, reduced stays by an average of 1 day, because of a reduction in inflammation, organ failure, and other previously unexplained complications.

I know this isn't of interest to everyone, but some are interested in minimizing as much potential harm as possible, especially knowing small reductions over a long period can make a big difference. Most homebrewers say they do it because they don't trust UGLs to make safe products, so this is a step in that direction.

IMG_9014.webpIMG_9015.webp

Back