Questions regarding HGH/Bac Water storage

LeeroyMatinta

Hi,

I’m seeking advice on how to properly store HGH and Bac Water. I have HGH powder from QSC and Bac Water (Watermed, 30x1ml ampoules for €30) from Deus Medical. Could someone provide guidance on the following:

1. How long does HGH powder last in the refrigerator before it expires, and how long does reconstituted HGH last once mixed?
2. How long does unopened Bac Water (in ampoules) last before it expires (I suppose it doesn’t belong to the fridge)?
3. Where should Bac Water be stored? Do I need to refrigerate it before reconstitution?
4. Are there any cheaper sources for Bac Water (in Europe) that you’d recommend?

Thank you

Don't chill BAC water, it'll just cause the alcohol to separate. In ampules it'll last forever.

Refrigerate your HGH.

And before reconstituting my hgh, should I put the bac water in the fridge for 10min or never put it in the fridge?

I wouldn't refrigerate it before reconstitution. It'll make dissolving the peptide more difficult.

I keep the reconstituted peptide vials in small pill bottles. After removing from the refrigerator, I allow 10 minutes for it to come to room temperature before opening. This keeps condensation from collecting on the stopper, and room temperature injections have a lower incidence of uncomfortable reactions.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back