Random, all in my head, or be concerned?

MiaRage22

Good afternoon My Meso bros, coming through with something a little random on this Saturday lol..... *** A couple FYI's..... I'm 40, about to be 41 and haven't run anything in about 4-5 years. I also tend to be a anxious/stressed out person (mom is like that, my work is a little hectic, random life shit lol) ***

Started a cycle of Sus (300mg a week) and have been on for about a month now. First 3 weeks, no issues (had noticed some more sweating, more intensity in the gym, not so much strength as of yet).

Ending of last week maybe, felt a little more rage-ish (in traffic especially lol)

That said, we start week 4 and smooth until this past Wednesday. Work was extremely hectic and I didn't eat (woke up 5-ish in the morning, had some coffee around maybe 1 or so but that was all). When I got home (still hadn't eaten), I smoked (roughly half of a blunt), and ate my lunch meal (chicken & rice), had a protein bar (usually one of my snacks), and some chips (POP sweet chili flavor).

Shortly after, heart was pounding POUNDING. After a while, it lessened but since that my Blood pressure & pulse rate have been elevated.

From the more seasoned guys who've run things over & over (truly experienced gear users whom have vast knowledge/experience/have done some reading/research), this sound more like anxiety is outta wack or truly a cardio/heart issue (obviously I will ultimately seek a professionals opinion, just curious/interested in your thoughts).

Thanks,

MiaRAGE.............

Check your estro, blood pressure and do general blood work. It could be that your body is getting used to it after a while (consider ramping up the dose in the future). See if it continues to be an issue.

Some are fine and some need AI and then maybe a blood pressure med on cycle/cruise like myself. You gotta do bloods and give it time.

And dude fix your diet, chips and other junk food don't belong here all right?

Check your estro, blood pressure and do general blood work. It could be that your body is getting used to it after a while (consider ramping up the dose in the future). See if it continues to be an issue.

Some are fine and some need AI and then maybe a blood pressure med on cycle/cruise like myself. You gotta do bloods and give it time.

And dude fix your diet, chips and other junk food don't belong here all right?
On A/I (aromasin, 12.5 twice a week).

Am planning to do bloodwork at 6 weeks (or at least that was the plan).

Yeah, the diet could be better (the blazing definitely doesn't help w that when the munchies kick in). Have cleaned it up in the last couple of weeks (at least since being on) and have also started cardio (nothing intense, 20 min post-workout. treadmill at a 5 incline)

On one hand I think to myself sure, maybe it's the body adjusting to the test but on the other, why now. And coincidentally, it all starts after the Wednesday night episode after smoking and not having eaten all day.

Was thinking of bumping up the support supps/A/I, at least until I get bloods.

Was it a random drop/spike and I'm now trying to get back to normal or is it something more serious...... That not knowing stresses me lol

Last edited:
Stop the marijuana!!!
I was blazing prior to this with no issue. I've had panic attacks before due to my anxiety & the weed for sure. If this was that, I'll be extremely happy.

A panic/anxiety attack won't kill me like high blood pressure will.

Appreciate the response none the less......

Any chest pain or shortness of breath/dizziness with it? Sounds to me like more of an anxiety/panic issue than anything cardiac related. I have had a few episodes of the same thing and it was due to anxiety.

Any chest pain or shortness of breath/dizziness with it? Sounds to me like more of an anxiety/panic issue than anything cardiac related. I have had a few episodes of the same thing and it was due to anxiety.
What'd you do/take?

Little chest pains that happen any other random day (maybe like trapped air/air pocket type of deal).... Tightness/shortness of breath maybe because of the anxiety or smoking bud maybe (not so much directly related to this or anything more unusual.

And obviously being someone that stresses, seeing/knowing that something unexpected has happened I'm overanalyzing and constantly thinking about it which I'm sure doesn't help. Hard habit to stop I guess....