"Raws are not sterile"

this is still useless imo because there is already a thread dedicated to homebrew. That was all i used to homebrew and everything went smooth. If they only did a little research.

Do we really want to discourage people from asking questions though? This is about harm reduction which assumes people are going to use steroids no matter what. They may or may not be too dumb to use the search function. They probably don’t even know what Homebrew is.

You run the risk of fostering a user base that remains ignorant by blasting the new people with dumb questions.

"How common is contamination with microbes right out of the factory?"
"How would I check? Does it matter?"
You can send it for testing via janoshik. But i am 100% sure it will be contaminated cause there is no regulation for ugl. You filter it using the appropriate filters to make it sterile. And you use sterile equipment to minimise the risk.That is the most important thing

Do we really want to discourage people from asking questions though? This is about harm reduction which assumes people are going to use steroids no matter what. They may or may not be too dumb to use the search function. They probably don’t even know what Homebrew is.

You run the risk of fostering a user base that remains ignorant by blasting the new people with dumb questions.
They can at least ask it on the right section on the already existing thread.

@OP your mouth is full of bacteria right now maybe more than what’s outside your ass. That should answer all your questions regarding this.

We have been through fair share of raws bags and unfortunately, you will very often encounter stuff you would never expect of something that is supposed to be a pharmaceutical substance. Various unidentified particles, hair etc. Do not even dare to try calling raws sterile please.

Do not get me wrong, I love China, we all love China, they can do very well, we have been cooperating with China on various projects outside pharmaceuticals too, but to get desired results, they need hard supervising even on projects that are official, considered GMP etc. Therefore you can not expect raws that are sold under the counter, basically uncontrolled to be any close to sterile. That is why it is of paramount importance to do the homework on processing them carefully into final product.

Raws are raws, you can process them at home yourself and brew on your own into something useable, but nowadays many people also buy finished, cheap product from China and use directly. Pills...okay...we eat them and the digesting system can get along with whatever, but oils get injected directly into body to be freely absorbed with whatever is inside. Take the money saved and buy some syringe filters at least and filter the gear before you inject into your body.

We have been through fair share of raws bags and unfortunately, you will very often encounter stuff you would never expect of something that is supposed to be a pharmaceutical substance. Various unidentified particles, hair etc. Do not even dare to try calling raws sterile please.

Do not get me wrong, I love China, we all love China, they can do very well, we have been cooperating with China on various projects outside pharmaceuticals too, but to get desired results, they need hard supervising even on projects that are official, considered GMP etc. Therefore you can not expect raws that are sold under the counter, basically uncontrolled to be any close to sterile. That is why it is of paramount importance to do the homework on processing them carefully into final product.

Raws are raws, you can process them at home yourself and brew on your own into something useable, but nowadays many people also buy finished, cheap product from China and use directly. Pills...okay...we eat them and the digesting system can get along with whatever, but oils get injected directly into body to be freely absorbed with whatever is inside. Take the money saved and buy some syringe filters at least and filter the gear before you inject into your body.
Yup. If you want a proper production run of anything in China, you'll have to bring your own tent to the factory floor and supervise everything from start to finish.

Yup. If you want a proper production run of anything in China, you'll have to bring your own tent to the factory floor and supervise everything from start to finish.

Yeah Apple has proven you can get whatever level of quality you're willing to pay for and closely supervise.

But left to their own devices, unlike say a factory in Germany, you'd better be prepared for the worst.

India has a similar aspect of culture, called "Jugaad". Any step in a process deemed non-essential would be skipped to make things more frugal and efficient. Every time the FDA stops watching, many pharm factories skip the mountains of paperwork, falsify electronic data, that doesn't necessarily result in a bad product, but is a safeguard against it.

It is also worth remembering that you will be heating the product. Sometimes up to almost 100 degrees. The main thing is still to try to follow the rules of asepsis both before, and during cooking and after.

Heating doesn’t sterilize
We don’t “cook”, we brew
Pasteurizes ? :) You understand that some of the bacteria will die at 60 degrees, some will survive. I didn't say anything about sterilization. :) By the way, staphylococcus 0.5 – 1.0 μm in diameter.
I'm new to this, can you tell me what size filter we use? I only talked about the rules of asepsis and antiseptics. These are the basics of medicine.