RAZAR'S GERMAN PHARMACEUTICALS SHOP [DE-WW] [DE-EU] [DE-DE]

Stock at the end of this week / early next week:

160x 72IU Humatrope by Lillys
4x Testosterone Enathate by Eifelfango(10ML)
1x 120 20mg Tabs TADALAFIL by BETA PAH
2x CABASERIL(Cabergolin) 2mg by Pfizer

Stock for this week:
2x BREVACTID - 60€ per 5000IU Box *FERRING*
1x Testosteron Enathate - 55€ per 10ML Box *EIFELFANGO*
Stock for next week :

100x 72IU Humatrope by Lillys
4x Testosterone Enathate by Eifelfango(10ML)
1x 120 20mg Tabs TADALAFIL by BETA PAH
2x CABASERIL(Cabergolin) 2mg by Pfizer

Ok. Selfishly I don’t want to leave this thinking I found the best kept secret on meso but I gota give a big shout out to @razartazat for coming thru with top notch delivery! Humatropes landed today across the pond. Crazy fast int shipping ordered on the 19th tracking was provided on the 20th unsolicited. and at my doorstep on the 25th. Looking forward to my next delivery as well. I’ll keep you updated on that package also but if your looking for legit pharma your gtg here. Appreciate you brother!

Cpl pics. I’ll send a few more on the next Td

Attachments

• 6808D946-446A-4F4F-A522-DC634D6DC275.jpeg
    6808D946-446A-4F4F-A522-DC634D6DC275.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 771C0675-72A8-43A0-AFCF-2C13D29A31CE.jpeg
    771C0675-72A8-43A0-AFCF-2C13D29A31CE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Ok. Selfishly I don’t want to leave this thinking I found the best kept secret on meso but I gota give a big shout out to @razartazat for coming thru with top notch delivery! Humatropes landed today across the pond. Crazy fast int shipping ordered on the 19th tracking was provided on the 20th unsolicited. and at my doorstep on the 25th. Looking forward to my next delivery as well. I’ll keep you updated on that package also but if your looking for legit pharma your gtg here. Appreciate you brother!

Enjoy your order brother :D Thanks for the review!

oh man, sad my package was fucked up DHL.
but communication with @razartazat is top notch and he offered to reship next week. Ships fast and is as uncomplicated as it gets.
Happy about him being here and offering genuine pharma stuff for affordable prices.

Also which other Pharma Medicines are of interrest?

Daridorexant (QUVIVIQ) would be greatly appreciated. Guanfacine XR (Intuniv) also a good option as other pharmacies on here can't provide it. Also, Parnate is stocked in Germany but not in other pharmacies on here, so that might be welcomed.

Daridorexant (QUVIVIQ) would be greatly appreciated. Guanfacine XR (Intuniv) also a good option as other pharmacies on here can't provide it. Also, Parnate is stocked in Germany but not in other pharmacies on here, so that might be welcomed.
Both could be aquired if someone takes atleast 3 boxes of them because of the price on them.

but communication with @razartazat is top notch and he offered to reship next week. Ships fast and is as uncomplicated as it gets.
Happy about him being here and offering genuine pharma stuff for affordable prices.
Damn that sucks. Yeah I split up my order so still waiting on one package but everything has been great. Customs actually did open my pack but everything was there when it arrived!

short update, i think DHL read my post here, haha
this morning it started moving again and it got delivered!!
both me and @razartazat are quite happy, hehe :p

I can only recommend this guy. Top notch communication, top notch service. I am glad we have him as a new source on meso

I recommend. Fast and efficient. I paid on Saturday, on Saturday the goods were sent, today on Wednesday I have. A few days later testosterone injection. If there is no pain and pip, I turn to a German pharmacy).