RAZAR'S GERMAN PHARMACEUTICALS SHOP [DE-WW] [DE-EU] [DE-DE]

People better have their eyes wide open...liska only sells another lab and refuses to say if he will still produce his own label....always has been an oddball to his customers who spent thousands,including me when it comes to answering the most common questions customers would have

Never had a source do that..

People better have their eyes wide open...liska only sells another lab and refuses to say if he will still produce his own label....always has been an oddball to his customers who spent thousands,including me when it comes to answering the most common questions customers would have

Hasn't answered or responded to me either and I seen him and so I know he read my message, glad I hung back and didn't order anything.... Maybe he just cant source what he was getting, would be Intresting to see those humas tested.... Unfortunately there is always a chance u never truely know who it dealing with idk if I totally blame liska the guys delivered on most of his orders and products I believe.... I think he's just struggling maybe to get stock

Can someone post where @Liska VOUCHED for this source?

I am not seeing that post. Also I do not think it is @Liska that should be responsible for your money or choices. The idea that we would take a vendors word in relation to a new vendor seems silly.

This vendor is new and we are all finding out just how reliable and trustworthy they are. We are still only 6 pages in. Caution should be used.

Wish everyone the best.

Either way he should be responding to you guys and everyone else, unfortunately a CPL srcs recently have took a turn on the downside of bussiness and how they first operated and hustled to build what they did .... It's a shame..... Really the one src I'm thinking of should shut down restock on a bunch of items and take a much needed break while restocking... I hope whoever ordered glizz reached out and touched base with you guys and somehow makes it right or atleast refunds you guys, whoever didn't receive there products

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think it’s taken him longer then expected or proving to be more difficult to acquire stock. Hopefully he reaches out to anyone waiting an honors his word tho. Imo I don’t thinks it’s malicious.

Hope so...just the fact he mentioned dpd is slow in picking up the parcel..seems odd to me (been 8 days since the trck nr)

Can someone post where @Liska VOUCHED for this source?
First page, #9. The definition of scammer does not encompass all of the reasons a source may suddenly be absent for; some of you need to stop losing your head at the drop of a hat. That said, should OP not return by end of summer, I'll read back from this post and fulfill all missing orders for every member that can reasonably be identified as a customer without mental disorders (e.g. identifying as your own neighbour) to the best of my abilities/inventory, so some of you may want to bookmark this post.

People should know you were banned from the cat café a while ago for reasons I consider a breach of privacy to disclose. All your questions have long been answered publically but you've lost sight of reality so long ago, words refuse to reach you at the far edge of flat earth.

First page, #9. The definition of scammer does not encompass all of the reasons a source may suddenly be absent for; some of you need to stop losing your head at the drop of a hat. That said, should OP not return by end of summer, I'll read back from this post and fulfill all missing orders for every member that can reasonably be identified as a customer without mental disorders (e.g. identifying as your own neighbour) to the best of my abilities/inventory, so some of you may want to bookmark this post.

People should know you were banned from the cat café a while ago for reasons I consider a breach of privacy to disclose. All your questions have long been answered publically but you've lost sight of reality so long ago, words refuse to reach you at the far edge of flat earth.
Ive been banned? So i cant order from you again?

yeah he is also ignoring me on telegram since days unfortunately.
i am a bit disappointed, the main reason is not that i've loaded up with btc where ive paid good fees for which i wont use anytime soon but because he really was a nice guy to talk to about life in general.
He seemed like a genuine nice person, thats why i dont understand why hes ignoring me instead of saying his business is done or whatever.
I still hope hes just on vacation / busy as hell and will come back

i am a bit disappointed, the main reason is not that i've loaded up with btc where ive paid good fees for which i wont use anytime soon but because he really was a nice guy to talk to about life in general.
He seemed like a genuine nice person, thats why i dont understand why hes ignoring me instead of saying his business is done or whatever.
Yep same here. I still have half a pack coming one of two got hung up in customs. No reason to think he won’t re ship as he said but the silence is not looking good. Hopefully he pops up with some good stock and stories.

Yes, me too. Blocked at Telegramm and no Response to my Email.
Last informiert was, he had the Package in the PS and give me the Track ID. Since them no reply of my Emails

Maybe he got busted? Who knows. He writes like someone who would post on German carding boards ... so exit scam is quite possible too.

Hé liska respond to my mails please, bit strange You Never personally said im banned from the store but say that on a forum, i want to make an order