RAZAR'S GERMAN PHARMACEUTICALS SHOP [DE-WW] [DE-EU] [DE-DE]

I had it too in the bottom of the Mail ...

But would you suggest is a Bad idea, dont think about it

Look back some pages, Liska said he will help us if nothing happens till the end of summer

He's a damn fine source

He has a grudge against me for asking when one if his products are coming back on the site and mentioning it's a strange request(not answering that question), cause all sources i ever had answer that question from a customer.

At the beginning pages i mentioned people need to be carefull , cause i like others ordered from this source because Liska said that he had good stuff.

Now ofcourse liska isnt responsible for the negligence of this clown, but as a customer for many years and ordering thousands of euro s of product in liska's shop to find out he banned me from his shop was a suprise , but then also to say to others they will get a refund, and not me cause i warned people for an possible scam is pretty petty stuff.

Anyway this razar guy is scum and will not refund people mark my words

Sorry to hear you this, maybe you can talk with him and solve it

I dont know if he scammed us or disappeared because things got too hot for him, got a third of my Order timely and then he was gone with no communication

Either way, this whole shit show is annoying as hell

Liska's offer saved my day, he didnt have to Do it because its not his fault, but now its no loss for me in the end

Dont know if its Store Credit or not, I buy from him and maybe two Different sources, so either is good

And Yeah I also have the feeling Razar wont give us our Money back

He has a grudge against me for asking when one if his products are coming back
I've promised myself to be kind to members that are suffering from packet loss due to server connection issues, so please know that many months long ago I requested per mail to contact me no longer as discussion had deteriorated to a point of no return, and that's where it will remain.

Either way, this whole shit show is annoying as hell
Agreed, I might as well move the deadline to now and comb through this thread for unfortunate souls before members start speculating if Hitler is really dead it's entirely possible it was all staged.

I don't think anyone here will ever hear from Razar again let alone get their money back. @Liska the fact that you are taking this into your own hands speaks for you again and confirms why I have ordered from you so often. You are a man of his word.

@myshkin23
from my limited knowledge of the situation it would appear your relationship with @Liska is not going well.

While you may feel this will increase the odds of making a positive relationship, it would seem you need to change tactics.

This thread is a dead thread. The VENDOR is gone and this is NOT A VALID SOURCE.

If you honestly wish to communicate with @Liska I would suggest the following:
1. REFLECT on your actions.
2. Write a single well written email and send it.
3. Have the maturity to wait for a response.

While this does not guarantee success it would be professional and respectful. Perhaps the person only needs to see that you have the ability to communicate with thoughts and ideas rather than emotions.

I send an email more then a month ago about being a customer again...no response.

My only fault is asking for a product, and saying out loud this policy is a strange one for customers, after that dead silence.

Maturity goes both ways, im not friends with sources, we have a transactional business relationship, i tried to mend it so we can both profit from that, but like i said no response

I send an email more then a month ago about being a customer again...no response.

My only fault is asking for a product, and saying out loud this policy is a strange one for customers, after that dead silence.

Maturity goes both ways, im not friends with sources, we have a transactional business relationship, i tried to mend it so we can both profit from that, but like i said no response

you know people can search your post history, correct?

"My only fault is asking for a product, and saying out loud this policy is a strange one for customers, after that dead silence."

Hope they do...

I was the one who called out this guy as a scammer and im proven right

The bs between me and liska is a thing that should have remained personal..fact he ignored personam lessages deon me after bwing a customer for years is childish and petty as fuck...

Typical autistic shit....cant stand above it and say all good...i know the kind off people especially germans

Well I am a bit confused. If you feel as though this vendor is childish and petty, why are you attempting to do more business with them?

Sounds like @Liska is saving you from yourself.

The best advice now would be to move on with your life. We all appreciate your feedback on the vendor and I wish you the best moving forward, plenty of fish in the sea.

Who are you exactly?
You actually lost money here aswelll or what?
Cause i did and im doijg a folow up on what people were promised here