RAZAR'S GERMAN PHARMACEUTICALS SHOP [DE-WW] [DE-EU] [DE-DE]

Hé liska respond to my mails please, bit strange You Never personally said im banned from the store but say that on a forum, i want to make an order
so in post #104 you more or less call @Liska out that people should be careful etc. and now you are wondering why he doesnt answer you and why you are banned?!
Do you have schizophrenia?

I Just got scammed bro...so yes i am a bit paranoïd then, and sources are here to make money of us nothing else...we should Never cater to them..

I Just got scammed bro...so yes i am a bit paranoïd then, and sources are here to make money of us nothing else...we should Never cater to them..
we dont know what happened exactly to him.
I was ready to order for 2700€ from him. If he told me i should transfer the btc to him i would have done since the first, smaller order was no issue.
Instead he told me he has some issues and cant get the goods at the moment. The only odd thing is that communication is gone.
IF he truely was a scammer, i assume he would have taken my 2700€ also, or dont you think so?

Seemed a little too good to be true with the cheaper huma and real increlex. If he was a true scammer he would of took m@nu money maybe just stock issue but sounds like he scammed to me! I hope not and he makes it right!

Stock...issue....
Isnt a reason
He actively blocked people and doesnt respond when he is online.

Bit weird i hear people defending him..
MOst likely reason he didnt want too large of a payment to whitewash

No one sounds like they are defending him. It’s just odd he delivered for several of us and if he wanted to scam people he could have made a lot more money. I’m owed a small order still so don’t get it twisted if he never posts up an makes us whole I’ll be pissed but I got to recognize I sent some stranger an unverified new source funds to ship gear overseas. This is part of the game sometimes unfortunately. Thier are much safer options if you don’t have the stomach for it. They just costed more

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think it’s taken him longer then expected or proving to be more difficult to acquire stock. Hopefully he reaches out to anyone waiting an honors his word tho. Imo I don’t thinks it’s malicious
This is indeed what ended up happening. One thing let to another, alot of my "workers" who did this with me ended up getting friendly visits from the Police, which resulted in a couple getting busted. I've been trying to source Product ever since i've "disappeared" and only ended up with 1 Box of Genotropin 12mg and 100 Cabaseril from Pfizer. Which is barely anything. Unfortunatly it was a shorter wave than i hoped for.
First page, #9. The definition of scammer does not encompass all of the reasons a source may suddenly be absent for; some of you need to stop losing your head at the drop of a hat. That said, should OP not return by end of summer, I'll read back from this post and fulfill all missing orders for every member that can reasonably be identified as a customer without mental disorders (e.g. identifying as your own neighbour) to the best of my abilities/inventory, so some of you may want to bookmark this post.

People should know you were banned from the cat café a while ago for reasons I consider a breach of privacy to disclose. All your questions have long been answered publically but you've lost sight of reality so long ago, words refuse to reach you at the far edge of flat earth.
Thanks Liska. I truely appreciate you. I will Refund everyone who has an outstanding order. Which might not be instant, but it will be done.

Stock...issue....
Isnt a reason
He actively blocked people and doesnt respond when he is online.

Bit weird i hear people defending him..
MOst likely reason he didnt want too large of a payment to whitewash
i did not block anyone. I can gladly show you my block list on Telegram. I did stop replying on Telegram but thats it. i request anyone who has an Outstanding order to message me to get it sorted.

Do you know how they caught your workers at home (since you said they got a visit)? Makes me wonder if its some crazy facial recognition AI tech that they don't tell us about.

I don't have an order with you but I'm glad you're back and are keeping your word for the members here. I'm guessing you're also closing up shop?

Do you know how they caught your workers at home (since you said they got a visit)? Makes me wonder if its some crazy facial recognition AI tech that they don't tell us about.

I don't have an order with you but I'm glad you're back and are keeping your word for the members here. I'm guessing you're also closing up shop?
Some of them received packages at drop addresses near their own adresses. Also the healthcare providers probably noticed a huge amount of forged Prescriptions which have been billed to them. Cant go into much detail unfortunatly, since its an ongoing case. But no, no Crazy AI facial recognition, just street cameras.

My rep is down the drain unfortuantly on here, so most likely not. i will probably sell the excess stock that ive got which is the Geno and the Caberseril but other than that most likely not to refund the orders that have been left unfullfilled.

No worries, thanks for the insight.

By the way, I don't think your rep is down the drain but that's just how I see it. You had a valid reason. Keep us posted.