RAZAR'S GERMAN PHARMACEUTICALS SHOP [DE-WW] [DE-EU] [DE-DE]

We are back from our trip to Turkey, and will be working very hard from now on.
Expect more updates very soon. We got great things coming.

Welcome to our thread.

You can find our latest menu here:

SPECIAL OFFER TO CLEAR OUT STOCK: 3x BREVACTID PHARMA HCG 5000IU = 120€ with shipping!

Code:
https://pastebin.com/dTVUmxnb

Contacts:
E-Mail: kontakt@horizontrade.org
Telegram: @Glizz_meso

My neighbour has ordered something a while ago, but hasn't received the tracking number yet. Will report back...

We are working behind the scenes for the upcoming drop. Sourcing has been getting more and more difficult lately for us. But we will keep going until we are locked up.

Unfortunatly no ETA for the new drop yet. Sourcing has been getting more difficult lately. But we will keep going till the German Healthcare system wont pay for our medicines anymore :p

I order some Modafinil, he says the Modafinil is out of Stock but can order These from pharmacy. He send me his own remaining 2 Blister. I wait now for 2 or more weeks for my 100x200mg Box of Modafinil.
He said there was a delay with the Pharmacy. And he send it on 7. June.
But still no Track Id.

Hope These guy is stand by his word

I order some Modafinil, he says the Modafinil is out of Stock but can order These from pharmacy. He send me his own remaining 2 Blister. I wait now for 2 or more weeks for my 100x200mg Box of Modafinil.
He said there was a delay with the Pharmacy. And he send it on 7. June.
But still no Track Id.

Hope These guy is stand by his word
I owe you a sincer apology. unfortunatly custom order take quite abit longer than expected. your order has been shipped and the TID will be givin out shortly once i got access to my data.

Verstehe ich das richtig 100 Tabletten 200 mg für 50 €?
Richtig, so wurde es angeboten und so hsb ich such bezahlt. Aber bis heute ist nichts angekommen. Wurde immer wieder vertröstet das es Probleme mit der Apotheke gibt usw.
Er hat mir dann 2 Blister geschickt damit ich nicht auf dem trockenen sitze.
Seit Freitag soll es wohl verschickt worden sein. Aber keine Antwort mehr per Email oder Telegramm.
Ich denke da kommt nichts mehr....

@MESO-Rx Administrator @Millard : Close this thread. This guy is a scammer or selective scammer. My neighbour has received a tracking ID after numerous mails, but the package got sent back because "delivery conditions has not been fulfilled by the sender."

I am pretty sure he is not a scammer.
Ive bought 5 humatrope kits from him when he opened the thread and they arrived.
Also, ive transferred more money to my wallet (more than most earn in a month) and i was ready to buy more humatrope kits.
However, he told me to hold on since he currently has some issues getting this stuff but it should resolve soon.
So, just my opinion, but if he was a scammer he would have taken my second order which is/was quite a bit of money

^^ I placed two orders with this source also. First was flawless. we did have some shipping snag on the second order. Got hung up in customs so technically still waiting on it however communication has been good I’ve always heard back the following day at the latest. He offered to reship once he’s restocked And I have no reason to doubt my man here.