readalot (aka tareload) introduction

readalot

Hello Fellow Body Dysmorphia [sic] sufferers. Looks like I have made to to the audition at Meso (after ExcelMale and I have basically parted ways and TNation as well haha). Spent years on TNation and ExcelMale under the handle Readalot and then Tareload (long and silly story). If you are really bored you can go read my rantings and ravings over there. Long time (30 years on and off; last 10 hard) hoister of the iron and as I get older the more time I spend pondering upping the dose higher and higher.

If you take a look at my body of work you will see my main focus has been on harm reduction [excruciating details on TRT / erythrocytosis / AAS dabbling]. The Iron Gods did not bless me with proper myostatin deficient genes so I have to mostly rely on my brain. I am jealous some get blessed in both departments.

Thank you for considering my membership.

Here to learn and grow (literally and figuratively). I will take it where I can as this anabolic stuff sure doesn't get easier as you get older.

After reading here for many years special thanks to @Millard @malfeasance @Type-IIx and many others who put in so much times on quality posts / harm reduction.

readalot

Harm reduction?

I will try to make sure I don't get banned at a third forum but I should not be much trouble. Banned over at TNation twice. But I did get their CEO to change the word safe to safer on their Pharma forum description.

Pharma / TRT

A little sampler of my PITA bad habit...

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/lost-all- ... ct/275896/

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/edit-the- ... rum/275675

I know some are interested in these kinds of gory details but I will start another thread here if it makes sense....

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/tool-to-a ... es/277628/

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads ... trt.22188/

Brother in knowledge! I was disappointed when you got banned from T-Nation again (I surf a few different forums). Anyway, glad you're "back"! This is an excellent forum. We're fortunate to have you

Oh yeah I assume some want the topless pics for some type of credibility. Full disclosure I have no credibility in the BB genes.

From earlier this year ... 77" 240 lb
150 mg/week TC (mean dosing over previous 8 months)

Unfortunately I have not seemed to figure out how to hack my narrow swimmer genes. With these genes I try to save the gear for the genetically worthy as Dave Tate implored..

Damn I picked the wrong hobby LOL! I sure love it though.

@Millard
@MESO-Rx Administrator

at some point do user privileges include ability to edit / delete posts? Given the details I get into on posts it is handy to be able to go back and correct typos/details/etc. I see the functionality here for new users disables the edit option after a short time. Nelson at EM was kind enough to give me non-expiring edit rights on posts. Thanks in advance for clarifying if you could.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I assume some want the topless pics for some type of credibility. Full disclosure I have no credibility in the BB genes.

From earlier this year ... 77" 240 lb
150 mg/week TC (mean dosing over previous 8 months)

Unfortunately I have not seemed to figure out how to hack my narrow swimmer genes. With these genes I try to save the gear for the genetically worthy as Dave Tate implored..

Damn I picked the wrong hobby LOL! I sure love it though.View attachment 267268View attachment 267269

@Millard
@MESO-Rx Administrator

at some point do user privileges include ability to edit / delete posts? Given the details I get into on posts it is handy to be able to go back and correct typos/details/etc. I see the functionality here for new users disables the edit option after a short time. Nelson at EM was kind enough to give me non-expiring edit rights on posts. Thanks in advance for clarifying if you could.
You only get a window of time, I believe it's 15 minutes and that's it. Always been that way so I learned to Always reread my posts right away to fix spelling mistakes.

I didn't read the links you posted but you seem like a great resource already. Glad you joined and hopefully you get involved here like other forums.

Always reread my posts right away to fix spelling mistakes.
Good Man.

I do the same; however always nice to have an edit option if a graph needs to be redone or table revised. As you will see I sometimes get into the weeds haha.

Example:

1696468291788.png

Not sure where I got the bright idea to put this kind of analysis on a forum. I guess my hope is it would be captured and useful to people.

Thanks for the response. We will see what I get back from Millard and Admin. I understand many don't like the new guy coming in asking for privileges. But good to understand the potential operating space.

I am thinking maybe continuing the dose response thread over here. This would be a great place to crowdsource data.
.1696468792680.png

1696469410524.png

I will post up the requirements for sharing user data. A chart with FT vs dose would be better but unfortunately that's not how the history of analytical chemistry with serum testosterone shook out.

Handy table for folks....

Table: conversion between peak/trough/mean for first order absorption/elimination PK model assuming 4.5 day elimination half life and 8 hr absorption half life

1696469621318.png

Once I can view my old posts at TNation I will port this thread over here. Between these concepts and getting this idea that lowering SHBG frees up more T out of peoples heads I will have done my duty.

TT = f(FT, SHBG)

Not

FT = f(TT, SHBG)
The latter is simply the paradigm we have grown accustomed to with FT calculators. It's not how the human body works.

Remember the body eliminates FT not TT. Hence running some oxandrolone concurently with a fixed dose of exogenous T will not free up more T. FT will stay the same and SHBG and TT will drop. Try it for yourself with accurate FT/TT assays (LCMS/MS + equilibrium dialysis).

People have been taught this all backwards.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. We will see what I get back from Millard and Admin. I understand many don't like the new guy coming in asking for privileges. But good to understand the potential operating space.
Hi and welcome!
Re: post editing: The edit window is only 30-minutes but just send me a message or hit the report link to request edits outside this window.

Good Man.

I do the same; however always nice to have an edit option if a graph needs to be redone or table revised. As you will see I sometimes get into the weeds haha.

Example:

View attachment 267295

Not sure where I got the bright idea to put this kind of analysis on a forum. I guess my hope is it would be captured and useful to people.

Man I wish I had the braincells required to understand this graph

Man I wish I had the braincells required to understand this graph
Thank you for the interest. Don't start by trying to digest the graph all at once. Go to the linked thread and start from the beginning and read the progression of the analysis. Happy to help if you have questions. In the end it is quite speculative and not very useful since data is mostly from rodents.

The dose response work in the next post is probably a better place to start. It is actually very useful to those trying to understand their blood levels on a certain Test dose.

1000001398.jpg

I mean sure I keep coming back but to be honest every other post getting flagged and the 30 min edit time limit is a drag. Ya gotta have persistence I hear.

Well it took me five days not one....I can't stop! My like to post count ratio is still trash but one must have persistence.

1000001447.jpg

Also some exciting news my body dysmorphic brothers and sisters....

Posts appear to no longer need moderator approval, and I am not having to clicks the boxes for human verification. I will miss it a little bit.

I have reached a new level of Meso trust.

Praise be to Millard.

He told me to have faith. And so I did.

1000001448.jpg