Readalots Enhanced Testing

your missing the point he is disrespectful to the website and spams it every hour of the day for a whole week straight. Because of the alternate reality he created in which he believed he was going to be mesos “hero” and save us all from something we didn’t need to be saved from.

It’s not about whatever insults he said. It’s about his spamming, I’d imagine

All he had to do was talk about it once a day, even once a day on every thread would have been fine, but he failed so badly at that.

People could not even ask a simple question in a source thread without him immediately jumping in and brining up his sterility project for the 900th time.

At what point do you sit back and realize it is doing more harm than good
Carbon... I don't even know how to respond to your post.

I'll probably go take a shit. More or less the same feeling I have when I read you around the forum.

Both of those gentlemen are solid contributors who unfortunately can't get over their own egos long enough to not run their mouth like a drunken teenager. Then it all quickly devolves into the whole thread sinking to the lowest common denominator.

This is what gets them into trouble, not advocating for harm reduction or touting the miracles of GLP1. A different person could approach those subjects with more tact and get an entirely different and likely altogether positive reception.

You pick on THEIR egos, as you say, without considering what is going on around them.
It's all very well to look at it from one direction only, because you don't like what they are/talk about, which is pretty clear.
And despite the fact that what you say can be the case, I can also see that no matter how "delicately" they go at things, the way they are approached is also "one way only" from many people, here.
No matter what they do, they are looked at in a very set way, one that is now prejudicial, from the outset.

your missing the point he is disrespectful to the website and spams it every hour of the day for a whole week straight. Because of the alternate reality he created in which he believed he was going to be mesos “hero” and save us all from something we didn’t need to be saved from.

All he had to do was talk about it once a day, even once a day on every thread would have been fine, but he failed so badly at that.

People could not even ask a simple question in a source thread without him immediately jumping in and brining up his sterility project for the 900th time.

Yep, echo what Sampei said.
You and your bullshit have no place on this thread.
The fact you came here to show your face says it all about the shameless, ignorant untermensch you are.
No one here gives two flying flamingos about you and the stupid crap you spread around.
Fuck off.

He just responded to what was thrown at him.
Have they banned the others, too?

There has been some ghastly stuff said to him, called a scammer, mocked about his sexuality, screenshots of his other social media posted here just out of spite.
What was he supposed to do?
Have they banned that Phenomenalshit that keeps going around bothering guys for pictures and swearing at people?

It turns out that he took humbrage to that dickhead, once, again, popping up to throw insults at me, which I could not see because he is blocked.
I feel sorry he responded but he is a principled man and was the only person to do so.
It's just that all the back and forth could not be stopped, and I have really tried, but more idiots piled in to insult him.
No amount of begging to calm down did it.
He is passionate about everything he does, so sometimes it all comes out this way.
And it doesn't help you are all very hormonal here.

But he has a good heart and always stands up for what is fair and right.
You can think the sterility testing is not something of interest to you, but one cannot deny he is a man of integrity and honour.
I thought another member he was engaging got banned too?

Of course I am all for most testing but simce I just piggyback off others tests or only test with other people as a group, I cannot demand when I don’t order this tests myself. So, as a principle, I don’t want to look hypocritical.

These sound like personal annoyances.. lol. Spamming? There are dudes that regularly pop into QSC to spam their grievance with Tracy. There are people that just post insults.
They were banned for getting into fights and insulting and not spamming.
Someone repeatedly nagging about testing can easily be called out to solicit for separate testing to prove their point.

A lot of this dislike for ghoul and readalot to me stems of a perception of them being know-it-alls. Then folks assume that slinging insults at them will shut them up, as happened with nerds back in the day. When said know-it-alls respond with the same gusto, it only further enrages the antagonist and the whole thing devolves into a curse fest.

Lost in all this, is the fact that you an easily put folks on ignore. There is a dude, a real OG on meso that comes to QSC thread to hurl lengthy insults, some even laced with stereotypical tropes. With zero interest in reading such, I put them on ignore.
There was another dude that went on a rant talmbout "cuck this retard that', same thing. I put on ignore. Not going to waste my energy on GPT university phds and folks struggling to deal with excessive stimulation if their androgen receptors.

These sound like personal annoyances.. lol. Spamming? There are dudes that regularly pop into QSC to spam their grievance with Tracy. There are people that just post insults.
Someone repeatedly nagging about testing can easily be called out to solicit for separate testing to prove their point.

A lot of this dislike for ghoul and readalot to me stems of a perception of them being know-it-alls. Then folks assume that slinging insults at them will shut them up, as happened with nerds back in the day. When said know-it-alls respond with the same gusto, it only further enrages the antagonist and the whole thing devolves into a curse fest.

Lost in all this, is the fact that you an easily put folks on ignore. There is a dude, a real OG on meso that comes to QSC thread to hurl lengthy insults, some even laced with stereotypical tropes. With zero interest in reading such, I put them on ignore.
There was another dude that went on a rant talmbout "cuck this retard that', same thing. I put on ignore. Not going to waste my energy on GPT university phds and folks struggling to deal with excessive stimulation if their androgen receptors.
OH NOES! you must have me on ignore!

I also believe that if only readalot finds a way to get the community’s support then his crusade will find more success.

Those before us were able to scrap enough support from the community/forum their in by basically making friends with members not by being sucked into word wars and slinging insults.

If you want to lead, better have the composure and calmness to deal with these attacks or else your cause will be derailed.

Yep, echo what Sampei said.
You and your bullshit have no place on this thread.
The fact you came here to show your face says it all about the shameless, ignorant untermensch you are.
No one here gives two flying flamingos about you and the stupid crap you spread around.
Fuck off.
Sum1 claim this little mut a put a muzzle on him already lol

Ignore really is the best solution, and it's an easy one. I personally hate to do it as people like Reads and Ghoul can make insightful commentary, but I am just unwilling to deal with the associated douchebaggery that comes with the package, both from them and their detractors.

Not to mention, it's not like anything they might say I don't either already know or else can investigate on my own accord. Furthermore, neither of them really deal in topics that are in my wheelhouse. They are not generally going to comment on bodybuilding or nutrition related subjects that I can legit use the help and insight on from people with significant experience.

I thought another member he was engaging got banned too?

Of course I am all for most testing but simce I just piggyback off others tests or only test with other people as a group, I cannot demand when I don’t order this tests myself. So, as a principle, I don’t want to look hypocritical.

I wrote "you" but meant it in general, so should have written "one".
Dec, I know you are allright, you brew your own stuff and are on prescription.
You have been fair and polite through it all.
You always are.

I think that his idea of putting the onus on vendors, rather than customers, to improve/add testing is just.
Having said that, there are labs that would be a better target for this kind of demand than someone like qsc, that has a massive client base that does not give a damn about any of this for the reasons many have outlined on their thread.
Nobody has been killed, nobody wants additional costs, etc.
I agree with UncleBuns, when he said it's like flogging a dead horse.

I think the focus needs to be narrowed and aimed at the right places, then it will be successful and will make those labs stand out and create some competition.

And you are right about the aggro that has been around.
If the level of "excitement" and energy can be reigned in a little, it would be put to good/better use, for his purposes.
I don't think he necessarily likes singling insults, as you say, but he can have a passionate way to respond to things, which I think is reflective of how important this is to him.
We all tend to protect the things we care about in a strong way.
But he is a clever man and he will recognise what you said as being fair.

So, I think he should come back and try to not respond to the ones that are just in to create conflict. And there are many.
Just go about his thing in a calmer way and ignore the ones that are obviously haters, for the sake of it.

I wrote "you" but meant it in general, so should have written "one".
Dec, I know you are allright, you brew your own stuff and are on prescription.
You have been fair and polite through it all.
You always are.

I think that his idea of putting the onus on vendors, rather than customers, to improve/add testing is just.
Having said that, there are labs that would be a better target for this kind of demand than someone like qsc, that has a massive client base that does not give a damn about any of this for the reasons many have outlined on their thread.
Nobody has been killed, nobody wants additional costs, etc.
I agree with UncleBuns, when he said it's like flogging a dead horse.

I think the focus needs to be narrowed and aimed at the right places, then it will be successful and will make those labs stand out and create some competition.

And you are right about the aggro that has been around.
If the level of "excitement" and energy can be reigned in a little, it would be put to good/better use, for his purposes.
I don't think he necessarily likes singling insults, as you say, but he can have a passionate way to respond to things, which I think is reflective of how important this is to him.
We all tend to protect the things we care about in a strong way.
But he is a clever man and he will recognise what you said as being fair.

So, I think he should come back and try to not respond to the ones that are just in to create conflict. And there are many.
Just go about his thing in a calmer way and ignore the ones that are obviously haters, for the sake of it.
For sure, it will benefit us all if he finds a way to prepare his agenda in a manner that can attract the majority of the members here.

Let’s be honest, we’re talking illegal stuff here, safety is not synonymous to underground drug trade. Most people just come here to source then stay as far away as possible, aside from the few like us who are addicted to this forum as much as the drugs we intake lol.

did he not spam the whole website the whole week non stop ?

I don’t think he got banned for curse words, there would be no members left on meso if every1 got banned for naughty laungage, no ?
He got banned for getting into a fight. His first ban was because people accused him of being a no good troll. I.e Baiting people into arguments.

I get you don't like his posts, again there is an ignore button.

He got banned for getting into a fight. His first ban was because people accused him of being a no good troll. I.e Baiting people into arguments.

I get you don't like his posts, again there is an ignore button.

Again, if he could be a normal person and talk about it at appropriate times then that would haven’t have caused any fights.

Would you want to give the homeless guy a dollar if he asks you politely once a day ? You’d eventually give in ,

Would you want to give the homeless guy a dollar if he followed you to your house. To your car, to your job , to the gym , to your gurls house saying how badly he wants you to give him that dollar , on top of telling you how much richer he is than you ?

Again, if he could be a normal person and talk about it at appropriate times then that would haven’t have caused any fights.

Would you want to give the homeless guy a dollar if he asks you politely once a day ? You’d eventually give in ,

Would you want to give the homeless guy a dollar if he followed you to your house. To your car, to your job , to the gym , to your gurls house saying how badly he wants you to give him that dollar , on top of telling you how much richer he is than you ?
How does this analogy work? do you assume readalot is following people around meso? ridic.

A more reasonable analogy is a panhandler standing at a corner asking for anything, but the panhandler is a serious eyesore to you.

Anyway, Why are you here? you don't care about his testing. Now hes dropped money for the test and you're here, still talking about Him.

Who is the "homeless man" following folks around now?

Let me stop. This back and forth has long since lost any relevance on what is a potential test thread.

Apologies for wasting people's time.

How does this analogy work? do you assume readalot is following people around meso? ridic.

A more reasonable analogy is a panhandler standing at a corner asking for anything, but the panhandler is a serious eyesore to you.

Anyway, Why are you here? you don't care about his testing. Now hes dropped money for the test and you're here, still talking about Him.

Who is the "homeless man" following folks around now?

Let me stop. This back and forth has long since lost any relevance on what is a potential test thread.

Apologies for wasting people's time.

You did not waste people's time, but some other people here clearly did.
If we stop responding, let's hope they go back where they belong.
Thank you for your comments.

For sure, it will benefit us all if he finds a way to prepare his agenda in a manner that can attract the majority of the members here.

Let’s be honest, we’re talking illegal stuff here, safety is not synonymous to underground drug trade. Most people just come here to source then stay as far away as possible, aside from the few like us who are addicted to this forum as much as the drugs we intake lol.
He really has me on ignore I guess ahahha

he clearly didn’t know how to go about his project or he wouldn’t have been banned.

I said I supported his idea and thought it was good and he could try to talk less about it then people would have taken him seriously.

But the more he talked about the more it dawned upon me that this project idea isn’t really as intelligent as he thought.

I guess we will see if he comes up with a different approach after November 1.

Maybe he can think of different ways to improve his project idea and make it more realistic and helpful to the UGL standards.

Back