Readalots Enhanced Testing

Dirt Is doing a bunch of testing that he will share with us and the only comment you have is a petty criticism.

Fuck off you punk bitch. So tired of these whiny little cunt new members who add absolutely no value to the forum and just add garbage posts that take up space.
Roasted

id much rather see @readalot sticking around here than some of these other cats constantly whining about him knocking sources. Making them look bad in public tends to help force changes, i know this from personally doing the same shit on this very board. He seems like he tends to get into a bit of a spiral going back n forth with some of these other members, he doesnt need to justify shit or defend anything other than the intelectual/scientific stances, anything beyond that merely hurts his persona. he just needs to let his ideas and thoughts characterize his stances, not get so drawn into the bro-anger arguments.

A lot of ppl seem to get triggered by @Ghoul as well, which i tend to enjoy reading his posts and stances.

Last edited:
id much rather see @readalot sticking around here than some of these other cats constantly whining about him knocking sources or badgering sources for more testing. seems like he tends to get into a bit of a spiral going back n forth with some of these other members. he just needs to let his ideas and thoughts characterize his stances, not get so drawn into the bro-anger arguments.
Yeah I just wished even though we might not all have the same view doesn't meeab we can't support and be kind to one another..(for the most part) the community support and positivity has just not been great here lately community wide imo...maybe the tide will change.

He seems like he tends to get into a bit of a spiral going back n forth with some of these other members, he doesnt need to justify shit or defend anything other than the intelectual/scientific stances, anything beyond that merely hurts his persona. he just needs to let his ideas and thoughts characterize his stances, not get so drawn into the bro-anger arguments.
Absolutely. I've given him this same advice more than once. He gets very passionate though and doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Readalot, if you see this, this ban is bs but please do not stay away longer, as you did last time.
This is nothing, ok?
Things got a bit heated but you have to come back here.
It's just a few days and things will calm down.
None of that matters to us.
Don't let the haters win.
We want you to be here, so as soon as this suspension is over, we will see you as November begins.
Please give us your news and if you want to share your telegram with us here, please let someone know.
Look after your self, in the meantime, and come back stronger and better.
Promise.

id much rather see @readalot sticking around here than some of these other cats constantly whining about him knocking sources. Making them look bad in public tends to help force changes, i know this from personally doing the same shit on this very board. He seems like he tends to get into a bit of a spiral going back n forth with some of these other members, he doesnt need to justify shit or defend anything other than the intelectual/scientific stances, anything beyond that merely hurts his persona. he just needs to let his ideas and thoughts characterize his stances, not get so drawn into the bro-anger arguments.

A lot of ppl seem to get triggered by @Ghoul as well, which i tend to enjoy reading his posts and stances.
Well, he was throwing insults with some members lol. I was actually surprised that anybody would get banned after Millard’s announcement last time, I thought he would just let people figure it out themselves.

Well, he was throwing insults with some members lol. I was actually surprised that anybody would get banned after Millard’s announcement last time, I thought he would just let people figure it out themselves.
i guess he has a limit as to the insult slinging. its just not necessary we're all here for our love of fitness and PED addictions, lets just let intelligent debate and discussion rule the day. too many bro's cant handle the heightened androgen loads and take offense to fucking anything anyone says around here.

He just responded to what was thrown at him.
Have they banned the others, too?

There has been some ghastly stuff said to him, called a scammer, mocked about his sexuality, screenshots of his other social media posted here just out of spite.
What was he supposed to do?
Have they banned that Phenomenalshit that keeps going around bothering guys for pictures and swearing at people?

It turns out that he took humbrage to that dickhead, once, again, popping up to throw insults at me, which I could not see because he is blocked.
I feel sorry he responded but he is a principled man and was the only person to do so.
It's just that all the back and forth could not be stopped, and I have really tried, but more idiots piled in to insult him.
No amount of begging to calm down did it.
He is passionate about everything he does, so sometimes it all comes out this way.
And it doesn't help you are all very hormonal here.

But he has a good heart and always stands up for what is fair and right.
You can think the sterility testing is not something of interest to you, but one cannot deny he is a man of integrity and honour.

Both of those gentlemen are solid contributors who unfortunately can't get over their own egos long enough to not run their mouth like a drunken teenager. Then it all quickly devolves into the whole thread sinking to the lowest common denominator.

This is what gets them into trouble, not advocating for harm reduction or touting the miracles of GLP1. A different person could approach those subjects with more tact and get an entirely different and likely altogether positive reception.

your missing the point he is disrespectful to the website and spams it every hour of the day for a whole week straight. Because of the alternate reality he created in which he believed he was going to be mesos “hero” and save us all from something we didn’t need to be saved from.

It’s not about whatever insults he said. It’s about his spamming, I’d imagine

All he had to do was talk about it once a day, even once a day on every thread would have been fine, but he failed so badly at that.

People could not even ask a simple question in a source thread without him immediately jumping in and brining up his sterility project for the 900th time.

At what point do you sit back and realize it is doing more harm than good

Back