Removal of spleen and cycle

Gnarkill

Ok guys so I've been on 250 test split a week and 400 tren split a week. Well Sunday night my spleen bleed over 2 liters of blood into my stomach and had to have immediate spleen removal so they did a blood transplant and stitched me up please don't judge on this question I just have absolutely no idea

1 do you think the test and tren are basically out after that

2 I missed my last injection and my next one is tomorrow should I just stay off all together or is taking the test alone ok

3 could I just keep doing my normal 200mg trt self prescribed

4 has anyone else been through something like this

Thanks guys just kinda in wonder land at this point

For sure man recovery is first just wondering if low dose test wouldn't hurt maybe even help in recovery
In my reading, correct hormone levels make the body function right, that does include healing. I would consult your TRT doctor first though. I would not look for advice here.

In my reading, correct hormone levels make the body function right, that does include healing. I would consult your TRT doctor first though. I would not look for advice here.

Thanks man I'll have to just wait it out till February for my next appointment then and ask her I'll Only have missed 4 weeks of shots I take long esters just hope it won't be to hard to get blood lvls back

Back