Rido's Resale Shop - US DOM(Formerly Cridi)

Damn. Is that the highest reported purity on meso now? Seriously I do not think I’ve seen a better test result on hgh
By far, it surpasses even the EU pharmacopoeia reference standard used to calibrate the machine itself:

While this is theoretically possible as HGH can be purified by filtering out the impurities, that's a prohibitively slow and expensive process not done at the production stage by any generic nor pharmaceutical manufacturer.

@Rido if you're interested in checking if this result is reproducible by sending randomly picked vials from what you have/will receive for further testing, I'll share the bill.

@Rido if you're interested in checking if this result is reproducible by sending randomly picked vials from what you have/will receive for further testing, I'll share the bill.
I am sure every batch of HGH has a vial with a "near perfect" result.

I think I just grabbed that vial.

Can't wait to give it a run. Never tried hgh before so I'm thinking I'll start with 2iu/ day. Still on a cut, at the moment. Maybe go as high as 3iu. Not really sure I even need it as this tirz has got this thing on easy mode. Can't hurt though, eh? :cool:

2-4iu a day is solid. I ran as high as 7. didnt se any true benefit
Nice!
I'm trying to decide the best time to take it. I'd like to do it first thing in the morning, before fasted cardio, but I wakeup at 4am and am in the gym by 4:30. I know it'd probably be better if I had a couple of hours in between but only have an hour and a half to train then hit the showers and off to work...

Nice!
I'm trying to decide the best time to take it. I'd like to do it first thing in the morning, before fasted cardio, but I wakeup at 4am and am in the gym by 4:30. I know it'd probably be better if I had a couple of hours in between but only have an hour and a half to train then hit the showers and off to work...
I know type IIx has an interesting discussion of doing it prior to training.

Found it: Link

I had actually read this before. Excellent information. This is why I had it in my head that it would be better to have a couple of hours between pinning and training. May have to set an alarm for 2am... o_O

Random question Rido but saw you used Matrix. Do you know if they prescribe to someone already running underground Trt/Cruise? Don’t want to tank my test.

Found it: Link

I had actually read this before. Excellent information. This is why I had it in my head that it would be better to have a couple of hours between pinning and training. May have to set an alarm for 2am... o_O
Don't break sleep for an injection, I'm not sure if you were serious. I've used tons of hgh, spread out hours apart and mostly in a fasted state 90% of the time. And noticed zero additional direct fat loss just adding in the hgh.

I think the fat loss effect is overblown, however this might be just like some get cts and others don't. Maybe hgh really does help fat loss for some but not everyone, even if two people did the exact same diet, training and everything. I've learned the sides, and benefits are highly individualistic.

Don't break sleep for an injection, I'm not sure if you were serious. I've used tons of hgh, spread out hours apart and mostly in a fasted state 90% of the time. And noticed zero additional direct fat loss just adding in the hgh.

I think the fat loss effect is overblown, however this might be just like some get cts and others don't. Maybe hgh really does help fat loss for some but not everyone, even if two people did the exact same diet, training and everything. I've learned the sides, and benefits are highly individualistic.
I agree. Not a good idea to break sleep over it. I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep and would just net two less hours. I've got it dialed in pretty well to where I get 7 to 8 hours, almost every night. Don't want to mess that up.
It'll be interesting to see how affects the cut, if at all. Just kind of throwing it on top to see if it helps. Thanks for the advice. I do appreciate it.

Reactions: T&H
Great source. Communication is fast and on point, same with shipping.

Had an extremely minor mistake on my first order, Rido owned up immediately and went way out of his way to make it right. Great experience with each order.

@Rido Any plans to carry statins?

Back