Rock hard brick like raw powder testosterone

fatsoneedstrt

I have homebrew before but I had never received rock hard raw testosterone enanthate powder. My raw powder became one piece solid brick. I can hit someone over the head with this and probably cut them or knock em out. Its rock hard not waxy.

Also some of the homebrewing methods I seen on meso are new to me but I am very eager to try out homebrewing with these new methods using vacuum pump and a "hot plate?"

What should I do with my solid piece of raw testosterone? Can I get it back to powder form and how? Is it still any good? Ideally I want to section it off in 10 gram pieces.

rock hard.jpgrock hard 2.jpgrock hard 3.jpg

This has happened to me woth test e in past.. just use a razor blade and cut off the amount you need and it will dissolve in bb/ba/oil fine. Test e has a low melting point so hit temps like now during shipping melt it.

thanks for the advice. did you notice the super white spot in the middle of the bag? every thing else around it is a different color. its like a cloudy color. is that a cause for concern? is the super white spot where all the raw testosterone is at?

thanks for the advice. did you notice the super white spot in the middle of the bag? every thing else around it is a different color. its like a cloudy color. is that a cause for concern? is the super white spot where all the raw testosterone is at?
No , .. thers no hot spots in raws like this. It's not a powder with test blended in it. That white spot in the center is probably because the center was less affected by temp changes.
Just cut off a few grams and make a 20ml test batch.. you will see how easy she goes into suspension.
Or send a sample to jano.. but from my experience your raws are typical for summer shipments,with high heat from shipping.. I mean think aboit how hot your mailbox is on on 90°f day.. or the back of a mail truck..

No , .. thers no hot spots in raws like this. It's not a powder with test blended in it. That white spot in the center is probably because the center was less affected by temp changes.
Just cut off a few grams and make a 20ml test batch.. you will see how easy she goes into suspension.
Or send a sample to jano.. but from my experience your raws are typical for summer shipments,with high heat from shipping.. I mean think aboit how hot your mailbox is on on 90°f day.. or the back of a mail truck..

thanks bro for not being a dick or giving a smart ass comment. I did some reading before i posted this and just wanted to confirm the raw powder brick was still good. also I want to send some samples to janoshik but their instructions are kind of confusing me. any links or pictures with more detailed information on how to send samples in?

I have homebrew before but I had never received rock hard raw testosterone enanthate powder. My raw powder became one piece solid brick. I can hit someone over the head with this and probably cut them or knock em out. Its rock hard not waxy.

Also some of the homebrewing methods I seen on meso are new to me but I am very eager to try out homebrewing with these new methods using vacuum pump and a "hot plate?"

What should I do with my solid piece of raw testosterone? Can I get it back to powder form and how? Is it still any good? Ideally I want to section it off in 10 gram pieces.

View attachment 288330View attachment 288331View attachment 288332
Its normal mate . Thats its characteristics after going through a warm and then cool climate . Chip off what you need and weight it , then brew it.

View attachment 288330View attachment 288331View attachment 288332
Get a razor blade and cut it up into rocks and smoke it between sets

Back