Roid alliance

Maybe ill prove some of the haters wrong here.. remember those posts were almost a year ago and have came into this thread again with a different mindset. I have around 30 cycles under my belt. I introduced myself on the new members board. I really dont know why im getting so much flack for a year ago i began to understand the community here and want to be a part of it.

Maybe ill prove some of the haters wrong here.. remember those posts were almost a year ago and have came into this thread again with a different mindset. I have around 30 cycles under my belt. I introduced myself on the new members board. I really dont know why im getting so much flack for a year ago i began to understand the community here and want to be a part of it.

Ok lets forget you asked for a source.

Now you made multiple threads asking about the quality of your gear. So if some random person on the internet says its g2g, is it really g2g? Is that how you know if the quality of the gear is good?

You also say you could test the gear because your a chemical engineer but would rather go the path of asking a random person on the internet.

You have had this supplier for years and now your questioning the quality of his gear.

There are just so many things wrong here.

I dont like risking my job to test illegal gear. And to ask a question about the gear i have been recieving im playing it safe because i have never heard of the ug gear before. Was wondering if anyone else had any insight. Is that one of the reasons we are here? The omega gear was gifted with no info on it from my supplier. Hesitation would be the proper thing and try to find out more about it.

What i have found out is it has been expired for quite a few years. A busted lab that the people here helped me reach the conclusion. How long does old gear last depends partly on its storage, and they being tablets im not sure if they lose efficiency quicker than injectable gear.

I dont like risking my job to test illegal gear. And to ask a question about the gear i have been recieving im playing it safe because i have never heard of the ug gear before. Was wondering if anyone else had any insight. Is that one of the reasons we are here? The omega gear was gifted with no info on it from my supplier. Hesitation would be the proper thing and try to find out more about it.

Many people come here asking questions and recieve no answers.

Look at this most recent thread:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hi.134390665/

The answers are all right in front of you. You need to research yourself and make your own educated decision.

Lets say I tried Omega gear and told you it was g2g. Would you then start injecting it? See my point.

I understand now it was a busted lab many years ago and for someone that has been active on the board as long as many at least i know it may have been legit just busted. I have hung back and read every diet, stacks, pct since i was 17 but i never really posted much but now after years of reading and use i can help others also while recieving info and experiences back.

I understand now it was a busted lab many years ago and for someone that has been active on the board as long as many at least i know it may have been legit just busted. I have hung back and read every diet, stacks, pct since i was 17 but i never really posted much but now after years of reading and use i can help others also while recieving info and experiences back.

Thanks for your input maroid.

I wasnt trying to come off mean bro. Its tough love around here. With all the scammers and bad gear you see around you need to be careful. I dont want to tell you something is g2g even if I tried it. Every batch could be different, and sources could go down hill. Its your job to figure out what you think is safe and effective to put into your body.

Even if 10 people told you Omega was good you should only take that info lightly and still continue to do research until you feel confortable taking it.

Now if you have a very reliable source, and they never let you down for years, why would you stop trusting them now?

Gear usually lasts a long time after its expiried.

If I were you I would give the source a message and ask them a few questions about it.

And what are the "rules"?

This isnt a source board. No one gets spoon fed answers around here. You do your own research and make your own educated decision. There are plenty of other boards where members will give you a g2g if thats what your looking for.

And what are the "rules"?

The "Steroid Underground" forum is intended for members only to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers.

You have my promise that no one will be protected from the truth.

Opinions and experiences - good and bad - regarding steroid sources and underground labs (UGLs) will not be censored at all.

Discussion is limited only to performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs).

Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources. This rule applies only to this sub-forum.

The forum will be largely uncensored and unmoderated.

Rules are subject to change.

(1) Solicitations by spammers will be prohibited. (People who register and post the same spam message on multiple threads will be banned.) This includes solicitations via PM.

(2) All links to third-party websites must be coded. Active "clickable" hyperlinks will also be prohibited. Posts that violate rule #2 are subject to deletion.

For example:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/

(3) Absolutely no unauthorized posting of identifying information about any MESO-Rx member e.g. no phone numbers, no names, no addresses, etc.

(4) Engaging in conduct that is illegal or tortious is prohibited.

(5) Engaging in deceptive activities, including misrepresentation of affiliation, impersonation, and fraud is prohibited.

(6) Members must disclose any affiliation with vendors discussed in the "Steroid Underground" for which they receive, or expect to receive, compensation.

(7) Threats of physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members are prohibited.

(8) Threats of cyber-attack are prohibited.

(8) Creating multiple user accounts for the primary purpose of covertly promoting the sale of AAS is prohibited.

(9) Internet forum trolling is prohibited whereas trolling is defined as the disruption of forum discussion with unprovoked personal attacks on multiple members and/or repeatedly posting of off-topic messages in numerous threads.

The possession and/or distribution of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) is illegal in the United States without a valid medical prescription. It is illegal in many other countries as well. Do not buy and/or sell anabolic steroids if it is illegal in your jurisdiction.

The legality of using such drugs varies from country to country. The use and/or importation of such drugs into your country or locality may or may not be disallowed or illegal. We recommend that you contact your local FDA and/or customs office regarding the regulations and restrictions of your country.

MESO-Rx assumes no responsibility or liability for violation (or consequences thereof) of the respective rules and regulations in your particular jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent your country's importation laws is strongly discouraged. Any attempt to do so is done at your sole risk and as such under no circumstances is MESO-Rx liable for any damages, financial, legal or otherwise that result from such actions.

What's the problem with this guy asking for feedback on gear he has? If he asked for a source before it doesn't look like that's what he's doing now? Am I missing something?

Your right maybe i should not doubt my source everyone thats followed my lead in trusted friends and gym members never had any problems. It is expensive gear but good gear it is most of the time. I have asked him about the omega and have not recieved a reply yet again it was free because i purchase alot and he did explain it was expired gear thanks guys

What's the problem with this guy asking for feedback on gear he has? If he asked for a source before it doesn't look like that's what he's doing now? Am I missing something?

Lets say 10 people said the gear was g2g. Does that mean he should inject it?

The point is to do your own research and make an educated decision.

Same with finding sources. If you really want to do it the safe way you buy extra gear and have it tested. Then you know the source is legit and you have quality gear. This is the only true answer but most people wont do that.

I read the rules and do my upmost to abide to them. My past is my past. I cant change that but learn from it and move on. I came back here to be an active and contributing member..

I was gifted some gear from my source and was trying to see who on this board has even heard of it before. Nothing more nothin less

Lets say 10 people said the gear was g2g. Does that mean he should inject it?

The point is to do your own research and make an educated decision.

Same with finding sources. If you really want to do it the safe way you buy extra gear and have it tested. Then you know the source is legit and you have quality gear. This is the only true answer but most people wont do that.

If respected members step in and answer him with it gave me an infection or I had good results it seems to me it aids in the decision making process.

Obviously you do your own research but if he already has the gear and there's no info on this site about it then asking the question shouldn't be that big of a deal.