Roid alliance

If respected members step in and answer him with it gave me an infection or I had good results it seems to me it aids in the decision making process.

Obviously you do your own research but if he already has the gear and there's no info on this site about it then asking the question shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I dont agree. Even if members said it was g2g that info should be taken lightly.

Thanks god! I do know how to discover if gear is good and my fist thought was to ask if anyone has heard of them. I talked to my source he told me it was expired which was why it was free and obvoiusly the markings on the bottle was in line with expiration.thanks guys next step is to try and get it tested and see if its gtg.. but it may not be worth it since i learned its a busted lab so dont expect anymore by testing at work.

Your so-called rules here are the equivelant of bro-science, made up BS that gets passed down and blindly followed. Is it really worth all the arguing and unending back and forths just to look cool on an anonymous internet forum?

Your so-called rules here are the equivelant of bro-science, made up BS that gets passed down and blindly followed. Is it really worth all the arguing and unending back and forths just to look cool on an anonymous internet forum?

Theres a difference between arguing and debating. I didnt think anyone was arguing. We all had the right intentions of helping. There were just different points of views. Have to have thick skin here and take all advice lightly. The so called rules are what makes Meso not a source board, and why its one of the best boards out there.

There were moments when i had to use 21g.....dont recommend

Thats insane. When I first started 23g is what I got and that was painful. Couldnt imagine 21g

Theres a difference between arguing and debating. I didnt think anyone was arguing. We all had the right intentions of helping. There were just different points of views. Have to have thick skin here and take all advice lightly. The so called rules are what makes Meso not a source board, and why its one of the best boards out there.

Thats insane. When I first started 23g is what I got and that was painful. Couldnt imagine 21g

I ran out of 25s and to miss a dose no way 21 in the glute!!25 is great for chest biceps and shoulders i use 23 for glutes and legs

I used to use 1 1/2 in chest and glutes. Now i try to stick to 25g 1" i have also got away with 1 1/2" in delts

My first left chest injection is scary as shit but you get used to it.. also tricep 25 1" i was having to shoot alot a week so alot of switching

Quick question for anyone. Have anyone used halo??? I here its hard on liver and some people use it preworkout

Sponsors

Latest posts