RoidForSale

Hello,

We are still on the market and here to serve you. Meso management changed some rules of advertising therefore we could not have chance to share new posts recently.

All the best
Even tho you can't post promos in pictures, you can still bump with thread with updates and sales.

Couple things
1. I recently had a good transaction with RFS. Bold and Lantus were seized and he reshipped, I sent him the customs letter as well to confirm. 2nd attempt was delivered.
2. @RoidForSale can you share here, or did you already share in a post how your shipping is working for US orders? With that one seizure, I'm a bit skeptical. Are your new shipping / packing methods working better? Or are you doing anything else to make US shipping easier (e.g. more in US warehouses?)

Has anyone placed an order with these guys recently? Just wondering if their still active because they abruptly stopped advertising their sales here and their website sales have stopped changing
See my post from today, I have placed several orders from them in the last few months, one in the last 1 month

Hello,

Of course, We do work on that point and we have many methods but of course we can not share here our methods or etc. As you know, We do reply all answer quickly by email.

All the best

Hello,

You need to send email to the address below or PM here.

info@roidforsale.com

All the best
What is the expirey on your Genos?

How long to arrive in the UK please?
Hello,

We do have it and we do provide both shipping methods.

All the best
Hello,

We do have it and we do provide both shipping methods.

All the best
Hey, i’m going to buy a few Nordiflex pens from your site, but i’ve never used Norditropin before. the pens come pre-mixed correct ?