RoidForSale

Damn $200+ price increase on bulk pharma GH. Now one of the highest price on the forums. Was my go to for 5-10 pens. I can buy domestic Genotropin cheaper now.

Chespest bulk GH could’ve been your guys niche speciality I was ready to order 10 saizen pens and 5 genos :/

Damn $200+ price increase on bulk pharma GH. Now one of the highest price on the forums. Was my go to for 5-10 pens. I can buy domestic Genotropin cheaper now.

Chespest bulk GH could’ve been your guys niche speciality I was ready to order 10 saizen pens and 5 genos :/
Brother ur domestic prices will be going up as well there has been a 35 percent increase on all Turkish meds and Pfizer after the 35 percent increase did another second increase on there products which is scummy so thank big pharma has nothing to do with rfs it cost about 100$ range to buy a 36iu Geno pen from turkey phaacy now

Hello,

Unfortunately, They increased the prices here really high because of high inflation. You can see the all market is going up.

All the best

I have been using his Testo Aburaihan testosterone for a few months, and so far this my favorite product for the price. I have been using 1 amp 250mg per week. The blood results that you are going to see were taken approx 13 hours from injection. I know the timing is not ideal for blood work, I went in for blood work before surgery, and didn't realize my urologist ordered a testosterone test months ago, so I said what the hell while I'm here run the test. On the negative side my doctors pissed

Attachments

• labs.jpg
    labs.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 75
Hello,

We are all good and here on the service. Thank you so much for asking about us.

All the best
Can confirm they're doing strong in business.
Ordered some lady anavar (10mg) x 100 for the wifey, order came in less than a week and @RoidForSale was super responsive over email prior to hitting order.
P.s. grab Caber, ralox, and Sustanon domestic us and I'd order a lot more bro.

Can confirm they're doing strong in business.
Ordered some lady anavar (10mg) x 100 for the wifey, order came in less than a week and @RoidForSale was super responsive over email prior to hitting order.
P.s. grab Caber, ralox, and Sustanon domestic us and I'd order a lot more bro.
Hello,

We are here to serve you.

All the best

@RoidForSale any comments about your counterfeit US domestic geno pens? I’ve had nothing but good experience with you until this recent order where you shipped me two fake Geno pens in lieu of a seized humatrope cart.

@RoidForSale any comments about your counterfeit US domestic geno pens? I’ve had nothing but good experience with you until this recent order where you shipped me two fake Geno pens in lieu of a seized humatrope cart.
ive already wrote it in your other thread:
what makes you assume those are faked?
just because they look different?
Pens for different countries have a complete different visual look - nothing suspicious at all.

Hello,

There is no difference the products US domestic and from Turkey because they are all same.We tried to explain it by email but you did not believe us. Please share pictures here and let's discuss with everyone about it because they are all legit.

All the best