RoidForSale

Werid I tried scanning and punching in the numbers on both the ones u say legit and fake on my mobil app and none of them come up idk if they changed it to where it can only be looked up once in the system and once it is it's take out on the system idk..... Clearly is a different batch and newer pen I'll dig in and do some research maybe reach out to Pfizer and see what they say. The serial numbers are shorter also on the newer pens idk usually I stay on top of this stuff pretty hard.... I got some researching to do.... Do the numbers still start at .3 on the dial on the newer pens? And you shouldn't be able to scratch or peel off those dial numbers the fakes have stickers, alot of times if u scratch the paint also it will chip and flake away the purple or it'll be a sticker..... The leaflet should be very thin paper if it's thick then it's fake..... Wish I had them in front of me to inspect them.....I'm going back to humatropes anyways..... Norditropin nordiflex pens are done atleast in turkey. I might try getting some ansomne and Jintropin kits..... Price of pharma lately is kinda a bit nutz might be time to switch to quailty generics unless this srcs comes threw..... Rfs would the best for a very long time unfortunately everyone got screw with these prices increases

Any idea when Nordis will be back?

Hey brother from the news I got norditropin nordiflex pens are done in turkey and aren't gunna be coming back weither the information I got is correct I'm not one hundred but it came from a pretty reliable person/src if I was you from testing I would go with Pfizer Geno's or lilly humatropes or you could always also go to jinatropin

Another great experience with RFS. Well packaged for international and shipped quickly. Thanks

Hi. Placed an order and its been in processing for 7 days now. Just noticed this thread hasn't moved in over a month.. is Roid still around??

Hi. Placed an order and its been in processing for 7 days now. Just noticed this thread hasn't moved in over a month.. is Roid still around??
Hello,

We are here to serve you. You can contact with us by email or PM here.

All the best

why do the bulk listings cost the same price as buying 1? For example Saizen 12mg ($130-$650) so that’s not a deal buying 5 is still $130 each lol like it used to be 1-$130 buy 5 for $550 or whatever

why do the bulk listings cost the same price as buying 1? For example Saizen 12mg ($130-$650) so that’s not a deal buying 5 is still $130 each lol like it used to be 1-$130 buy 5 for $550 or whatever
Hello,

Those options have free shipping therefore it is like that and also the price is the cheapest on the market.

All the best

Any idea when the Norditropin 45iu will be back in stock ? How do these compare to geno’s ?
Hello,

It looks like they will keep it out of stock long time and also same thing with Humatrope. Genotropin is really good product and looks like best option right now and also we don’t see any difference with Nordi about quality.

All the best

Hello,

It looks like they will keep it out of stock long time and also same thing with Humatrope. Genotropin is really good product and looks like best option right now and also we don’t see any difference with Nordi about quality.

All the best
Are geno’s going on sale anytime soon ?

Are geno’s going on sale anytime soon ?

They already are on sale unfortunately turkey cranked all the medicine prices up I believe Pfizer raised there price twice, unfortunately price of hgh really went up. But maybe rfs could work a better price for you.... Thankfully he didn't raise the prices on anything else really other then like Bayer primo really went up also. And they did away with norditropin nordiflex pens in turkey or atleast for now, humas I'm not sure if there coming back or what there doing there. But I doubt u'll find anyone even remotely close n cheaper then rfs for legit pharma gh....