RoidForSale

This source is sending me tracking within a 1-3 days of ordering. On top of that, it's actually shipped.

He didn't print off a label and let it sit there for a week like another source.
If you don't believe me it is your choice but I am telling you that when the first date on the tracking is shown it means this is the day I have shipped the package. It takes time for it to arrive in the logistics center.

Hi, has anyone placed an order as of tonight? The place order button is not working on the site for me.. wondering if its just me.

Hello,

We will not able to process any pharmacy order between 24 June to 2 July because of public holiday in Turkey. For your information.

All the best

Sucks because I got one pack in from this source and ordered 3 other times all seized because they’re shipped with no stealth whatsoever and there’s no reship. But his shits legit

Sucks because I got one pack in from this source and ordered 3 other times all seized because they’re shipped with no stealth whatsoever and there’s no reship. But his shits legit
Thats unfortunate, we're any of these orders placed within the last 6 months ?

Is the 36iu saizen a powder like your typical GH and I would reconstitute the GH, or is it liquid ?

I’m running his Saizen now. 2iu at night. Have run Geno and Humatrope before and can confirm the Saizen is good/real.
Ment to respond to you . Is the saizen liquid or powder ? How would you rank the 3 brands ? I've only tried generics and have been enjoying thr results . But want to compare and have a say in the conversation of generics vs pharma . I've read saizen is the top GH out there