RoidForSale

Sounds good thank you. Night and day difference from ugl test when it's the real deal

Idk I can't tell to much of a difference to be honest like if ur using a good ugl who test there gear and one you trust , there is three I can rattle off right here on this board. But I do know what u mean the piece of mind is huge. Like when it comes to t3, clen, nolvadex, raloxafien,clomid, provirion cause it's so cheap, anadrols and expecially ai meds and pharma gh if I can afford it I use rfs all the way..... If your in the eu area I would tell ya to check out liska he's got some really good pharma grade test but only if ur in the eu area ...... But for the most part u can't beat rfs prices and expecially on his aburihans, there is blood work I believe two sets in the testing section of another member..... I just started using some of my newer ones.

Generally speaking whether it be aspen sus or the abdi test e. Picked these because of the packaging differences. What would be a reckless amount of amps to try and order in one shot vs a safer amount that may be more likely to get through?

Generally speaking whether it be aspen sus or the abdi test e. Picked these because of the packaging differences. What would be a reckless amount of amps to try and order in one shot vs a safer amount that may be more likely to get through?
I’m a fan of Aspen sus. Depends on what kind of cycle you run. I’ve ordered 100 amps at a time from RFS without problems. However I don’t get them with the boxes to make it easier.

If you normally do the usually 500mg a week for 12 weeks then shoot for 30 amps. Just incase a few break during transit or you drop one. He offers a free reship so worse comes to worse you’re not shit out of luck. Go with standard shipping too.

I’m a fan of Aspen sus. Depends on what kind of cycle you run. I’ve ordered 100 amps at a time from RFS without problems. However I don’t get them with the boxes to make it easier.

If you normally do the usually 500mg a week for 12 weeks then shoot for 30 amps. Just incase a few break during transit or you drop one. He offers a free reship so worse comes to worse you’re not shit out of luck. Go with standard shipping too.
makes sense. appreciate the input

big fan of the aburaihan

What did you do not get? Also i dont think is your business sir
Your dumb ignorant ass was told not to use gmail account dummy and your response to that was ……..

“I was just watching”

Lol what the fuck does watching anything have to do with not using a gmail account !!

What did you do not get? Also i dont think is your business sir
a quick review of your search history, I can see that you have a diagnosis of being a
Season 8 Clown GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

with a combination of being a moron and an attitude problem

Your dumb ignorant ass was told not to use gmail account dummy and your response to that was ……..

“I was just watching”

Lol what the fuck does watching anything have to do with not using a gmail account !!
Bro what the fuck do you want from me
a quick review of your search history, I can see that you have a diagnosis of being a
Season 8 Clown GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race

with a combination of being a moron and an attitude problem
Bro, the man in gif looks funny, is that you