RoidForSale

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that we do provide products of Meta Pharma. You can visit our website and check it.

All the best

anyone use RFS Ultima NPP in the last 6 months? I bought a bunch of vials and swear they have no NPP in them. Ran T up to 600 for a few weeks, then added in NPP 200, then 300, then up to 500 mg/week and felt zero difference. Then when removed NPP and kept T at 600, also felt no difference. To top off the experiment, I added 100mg Rimo on the 600t and immediately felt that. I wasn't expecting any of these things to happen, so not a placebo.
I've used NPP 100mg/ml from a different source before and felt really full and an major noticeable increase in anabolism

anyone use RFS Ultima NPP in the last 6 months? I bought a bunch of vials and swear they have no NPP in them. Ran T up to 600 for a few weeks, then added in NPP 200, then 300, then up to 500 mg/week and felt zero difference. Then when removed NPP and kept T at 600, also felt no difference. To top off the experiment, I added 100mg Rimo on the 600t and immediately felt that. I wasn't expecting any of these things to happen, so not a placebo.
I've used NPP 100mg/ml from a different source before and felt really full and an major noticeable increase in anabolism
Hello,

If there is something wrong about it please share all details by emailing so we can contact with manufacturer and get action immediately. We are here to serve you.

All the best

Hello,

If there is something wrong about it please share all details by emailing so we can contact with manufacturer and get action immediately. We are here to serve you.

All the best
thanks RFS. I just sent you an email. It's a batch i ordered in March, but didn't start using until May. I ordered 14 vials and went through 3 of them before I gave up. Felt zero difference when starting them or stopping them, even when ramped to 500mg per week.

Your Arimidex 1 Mg listing states 30 Tabs X 1Mg. This is false its 28 tabs X 1mg. Just helping out so you can adjust the count description on your website.

thanks RFS. I just sent you an email. It's a batch i ordered in March, but didn't start using until May. I ordered 14 vials and went through 3 of them before I gave up. Felt zero difference when starting them or stopping them, even when ramped to 500mg per week.

Hey what lab is it beligas or Ultima ? Now I would love to see them tested just to prove ur point cause I actually believe you . If it is bunk that's really pathetic being the cost of brewing npp is really damn cheap honestly..... I don't blame rfs as they basically just dropship for them although they do carry them. I'm sure rfs will get to the bottom of it or probably replace it with another lab. I don't trust many of these bigger labs I have a few labs here domestic I use and stick with..... I use rfs for all my pharma grade items abidi anapolan anadrols, rimos, gh, expecially my AI meds, nolvadex, clen, and I just ordered some aburihans which I'll be running and getting blood work on and I'll make sure I post the TD and the blood work on them..... kinda glad I started making some of my own products.... but it's nice to have a source like rfs who is willing to make sure ur taking care of even though it kinda throws off ur cycle atleast they are trying to correct the problem....

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that we do provide products of Intex Pharma. Intex pharma is giving UK and EU domestic and also they do have international services. You can visit our website and check it out.

All the best

Hey bro placed 4 orders with you 3 seized. All we’re with FedEx to Canada is it safer standard post? Nothing is stealthed

Hello,

Unfortunately, Canadian customs is really strict and airmail can be better for it.

All the best

It’s normal for the sticker to only have the (01) and (21) numbers and be a seperate sticker on the box?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Dear All,

We do have special offer for Bayer Rimobolan. If you buy 50 x Bayer Rimobolan 100 mg the price will be just $450 for you and also we do provide free airmail with it. Do not miss this opportunity.

All the best